Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi (64891 Views)

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Obviously, very disgusting people are ones supporting Atiku. Never expected something less.
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Femijohn198: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
see her nose like where PDP the drink water

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Princeton92(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pls oo... Has she gone mad?
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Graphic
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Juventus4life: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Facebook lady identified as Warri Rebel, has taken to the platform to declare her support for Abubakar Atiku and Obi Peter by displaying her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement.

The Nigerian lady who dedicated her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement, added that this is to ensure that Buhari goes back to Daura in the 2019 election taking place on February 16th.

She wrote;

I hereby dedicate my breasts to the #atikuobi2019 movement.

#Buharimustgobacktoduarafromwhencehecometh

4+0=carry your load and go.

See more pictures and watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-displays-her-boobs-to-show-support-for-atiku-and-obi/

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Heffalump(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Even though I like the lady's project of canvassing votes for our amiable incoming presido, Alh. Atiku I don't support the open flaunting of her nunu. We are not babies undecided

The Atikulated team are matured people!
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by dododawa1: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
PDP supporter,I laugh in Spanish,
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Beautiful ipob albino. Lol, looks moreover like an olosho in Moscow
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by slyd90(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
This one na hit and die ooo cry
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by pooozeee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
She looks like Ashewo
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Offisteven: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
ÓKPÓ...
SEE HOW UGLY SHE LOOKS
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Ogaga87(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Add graphics

Your breathing rate increases when you start to type. Also
Scientists concluded that the chicken came first not the egg, because the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens.

You and you pix wen you take backup your post, shey na minister of health they appoint her to be ni.... Ode without no duplicate
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by tfash96(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
yehdan:
Ok
what's this talktoon all about
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Chukwurah003: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
What is this. shocked
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by MrTruetrue(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:
See as she resemble PDP, come resemble the 'Unblerra' wey dey their logo plus carry Uche Firstus nose...Abi na him daughter??

What a 'Razz' looking Okere okpo...

See bra plus environment...tuehhhh

Unpackageable mgbeke...

See her lips, she don smoke igbo tire. Like PDP, like Prostitute. God forbid
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by daddytime(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrTruetrue:

See her lips, she don smoke igbo tire. Like PDP, like Prostitute. God forbid

Heavy igbobiaaaa babe
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by igwefivestar(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Facebook lady identified as Warri Rebel, has taken to the platform to declare her support for Abubakar Atiku and Obi Peter by displaying her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement.

The Nigerian lady who dedicated her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement, added that this is to ensure that Buhari goes back to Daura in the 2019 election taking place on February 16th.

She wrote;

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-displays-her-boobs-to-show-support-for-atiku-and-obi/

this one is swimming in sapele water.
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by RTSC: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Well done girl.

Warri is atikulated.

Area!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Lolu18: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fools
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by homealone00: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Olosho party. That's one of their Fuckry girls.. OloshoTikulated grin
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by RTSC: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
BTW, the rest of the south is pulling in one direction now, while some renegades are pulling in another direction.

When day break, they shouldn't come with their two left legs looking for southern unity.

Na Thunder go fire them.

We know the real south.
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by RTSC: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
homealone00:
Olosho party. That's one of their Fuckry girls.. OloshoTikulated grin
As compared to your lying incompetent vice president that was caught campaigning in an Abuja night club, surrounded by strippers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Dollabiz: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
good
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by FORNALS(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Made4naijablog:

She wrote;

source :

eni tori re ti buru
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Stevo35: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ashawo.

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Oronto: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
This one is just an attention seeker. Lets try to be civil in all our deed, that when our children see they would be proud of
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Boyooosa(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:
Smh. And na pesin pikin be dis.
shes no onger a child...
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Wobosikee(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Two votes for Still baba
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by dadark: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
is it me or is their tits getting smaller and smaller.... undecided undecided
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
How can I unsee this filth? undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.