Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu (7958 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by victorisreal02: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abuja

I shared the news few hours ago...

For your information, at around 5pm today, APC thugs attacked igbo traders at Dei Dei building materials market leaving many feared injured after they were denied access into the market to campaign.

According to eye witness, the reinforced APC thugs who were denied access into Dei Dei market by Igbo traders immediately after Peter Obi the vice presidential candidate left the market earlier during the day burnt 2 trucks, leaving several other properties damaged

Photos of the burnt cars below...

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/photos-of-cars-burnt-as-apc-thugs-clash-with-igbo-traders-at-dei-dei-market-abuja/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by otipoju(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Body bag things

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Nwodosis(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
They would have given them the access to go in and campaign.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by dvdwed(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
The division being promoted by Buhari on all fronts,igbo - yoruba division, Benue trough divisions ,he just couldn't build himself into the father of the nation role.
No patriot will him.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
dvdwed:
The division being promoted by Buhari on all fronts,igbo - yoruba division, Benue trough divisions ,he just couldn't build himself into the father of the nation role.
No patriot will him.
are you sure you read that?

Yeebos stopped APC members from campaigning in a market. The yeebos traders asked for a fight, and they got it. The Igbo traders can only do such nonsense in the South East not in abuja which is located in the north central.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Kylekent59: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
Yeebos should go back to the south East, stop running to other people's land all in the name of one Nigeria.

Abuja is controlled by the APC, yeebos can't be dictating who and where the APC can campaign in Abuja, they can only try the rubbish in Igbo land.

I support the APC thug.

You have been dehumanized . Why is your heart filled with evil?

You have to change bro, so that you won't die in hatred.

Remember, he who throws stone in the market place doesn't know if the stone he threw might hit one of his own.

Your love ones / your future children might be affected oooo, better stop the evil comments.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Clerverly: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nice one! Why should they deny them access to Campaign? Does Abuja looks like Ochanja Market to them?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by OkirikaNwankwo: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nwodosis:
They would have given them the access to go in and campaign.

Peter Obi was in that market when the APC guys came.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by ebujany(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
Yeebos should go back to the south East, stop running to other people's land all in the name of one Nigeria.

Abuja is controlled by the APC, yeebos can't be dictating who and where the APC can campaign in Abuja, they can only try the rubbish in Igbo land.

I support the APC thug.

Zombie come close let me tell you something

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Xander85: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
are you sure you read that?

Yeebos stopped APC members from campaigning in a market. The yeebos traders asked for a fight, and they got it. The Igbo traders can only do such nonsense in the South East not in abuja which is located in the north central.

Next you'll be telling me Abuja belongs to Fulani because it's located in the 'north-central' (why didn't you say 'north'), and that it was built with gworo and groundnut pyramids!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
As I have said before.

Nigeria is the capital of hopelessness in the world.

Any body that believes in it will die young.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by mightyhazell: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
This should be investigated and culpable ones punished
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by kettykin: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.

Why will APC thugs bring their lunacy to an igbo controlled market when there are hausa and yoruba markets. igbos dont need to relocate to the east unless there is referendum to that effect

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by etrouble: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
victorisreal02:
Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abuja

I shared the news few hours ago...

For your information, at around 5pm today, APC thugs attacked igbo traders at Dei Dei building materials market leaving many feared injured after they were denied access into the market to campaign.

According to eye witness, the reinforced APC thugs who were denied access into Dei Dei market by Igbo traders immediately after Peter Obi the vice presidential candidate left the market earlier during the day burnt 2 trucks, leaving several other properties damaged

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Do Igbos have the right to deny Hausas right to the market in their own land, that is, in Hausa land? Did Yorubas stop Obituary from campaigning in Computer Village in Lagos and other parts of Yoruba land? These Igbos are just pathetic, it's good you are trying the rubbish with Hausas, they will teach you a lesson that you will never forget.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by kettykin: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkirikaNwankwo:

i think igbo traders should gear up and brace them selves to teach APC thugs the lesson they will never forget in their lifetime, if Buhari looses election this demented fools might want to vent their hopeless frustration on innocent igbo traders. my take is that igbos everywhere should be on their guards both in APC states and in the south East

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by OAUTemitayo: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkirikaNwankwo:

And so?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by OAUTemitayo: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkirikaNwankwo:

And so?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Stocking: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
I was there.
It was actually the Igbo thugs that attacked the APC people that were going on their own jeje

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by gidgiddy: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

The last time they did that, it was you Nigerians who came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring them back into 'One Nigeria'

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Stocking: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
gidgiddy:

The last time they did that, it was you Nigerians who came to the East to fight for 3 years to belting them back into 'One Nigeria'
You’re saying nonsense .

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by capitalzero: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.
so ti ya were sa? ko ye mi rara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.
[/s] could u face your Mirror and repeat this your foolish Summation.... you will see that u are unintelligent

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by OkirikaNwankwo: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
kettykin:

i think igbo traders should gear up and brace them selves to teach APC thugs the lesson they will never forget in their lifetime, if Buhari looses election this demented fools might want to vent their hopeless frustration on innocent igbo traders. my take is that igbos everywhere should be on their guards both in APC states and in the south East
They already are.
7 vehicles in the APC convoy got torched, and several others got their glasses smashed.
They wanted to chant "Sai Buhari" in the face of Obi and then rush to Nairaland to post the video, not thinking that such could be suicidal when done in the face of thousands of emotionally-charged Igbo youth.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.
read the bolded severally and tell me that you are not mad....

Be careful of what you wish for. You have sisters and brothers who are agbo sellers and taxi drivers in the east. If things escalate, you might regret this statement you made.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by deboysben(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.
Buhari has succeeded in dividing Nigeria along ethnic line

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by kettykin: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
etrouble:

Do Igbos have the right to deny Hausas right to the market in their own land, that is, in Hausa land? Did Yorubas stop Obituary from campaigning in Computer Village in Lagos and other parts of Yoruba land? These Igbos are just pathetic, it's good you are trying the rubbish with Hausas, they will teach you a lesson that you will never forget.

why would they come to the market same time peter obi is in the market , does it make any sense , Sanwolu campaigned in the computer village and elsewhere but not same day obi campaigned , Buhari took his campaign to the east , he was granted audience and PDP governors gave him their stadia and even gave him entourage , now for peter obi to come to Abuja market these lunatics want to bring their madness to the market .

Let them bring it on , this is not 2015

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Galaxyowerri(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Useless country!!
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by kettykin: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
highcollide:

Be careful of what you wish for. You have sisters and brothers who are agbo sellers and taxi drivers in the east. If things escalate, you might regret this statement you made.

Most APC Thugs are fooools , when i heard what MC Oluomo said when he escaped death and came back to oshodi i gave up on these lunatics , this time around , madness will match madness , Goodluck Jonathan was just too gentle to these guys.

I have already stocked up my food store , if these people bring madness after election , Nigeria will burn for months non stop. and i advice my fellow igbos , Niger deltans and Middle belters to better prepare

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Galaxyowerri(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.
You're a disgrace!!
If Igbos can't live in Abuja, the so called federal capital and other places in Nigeria, then why are we all still answering Nigeria??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
highcollide:

I don't have a single family member or friend living in the south east.
The number of Yoruba's living in the south east can't be up to 100,000.

So bring it on omo nna.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. / Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet / 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.