Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu (7955 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
gidgiddy:

The last time they did that, it was you Nigerians who came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring them back into 'One Nigeria'
show me a country in the world where their leaders wake up and just secede from a country?
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
kettykin:

Why will APC thugs bring their lunacy to an igbo controlled market when there are hausa and yoruba markets. igbos dont need to relocate to the east unless there is referendum to that effect
obi campaigned in Lagos (Yoruba land).

So why can't the APC campaign in Abuja, do you know how far abuja is to Igbo land? The APC can campaign anywhere it want... You can only try the rubbish in the south east.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kylekent59:

You are dehumanized . Why is your heart filled with evil?

You have to change bro, so that you won't die in hatred.

Remember, he who throws stone in the market place doesn't know if the stone he threw might hit one of his own.

Your love ones / your future children might be affected oooo, better stop the evil comments.
mtcheww

Go and preach to nnamdi KANU.

I'm not trowing any stones, the yeebos who threw the stone have been hit with the stones grin

What right do they have to say APC can't campaign in a market in Abuja? Is Abuja Igbo land?

You can do those rubbish in aba and Onitsha, not in Abuja.
If they didn't block the APC members from campaigning, there won't have been violent.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by meccuno: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
I don't have a single family member or friend living in the south east.
The number of Yoruba's living in the south east can't be up to 100,000.

So bring it on omo nna.
I have know this handle for a while and the only thing you know how to do is denigrate and insult Igbos when the opportunity presents itself or when its completely unnecessary. Violence is not one sided my guy. i dont wish harm for anyone not even my enemy. but the mistake you would make is to think that when the violence starts it would be flawless victory. then you are obviously more stvpid than i thought.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by xelly: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
etrouble:

Do Igbos have the right to deny Hausas right to the market in their own land, that is, in Hausa land? Did Yorubas stop Obituary from campaigning in Computer Village in Lagos and other parts of Yoruba land? These Igbos are just pathetic, it's good you are trying the rubbish with Hausas, they will teach you a lesson that you will never forget.

The people in that market are Nigerians except you want to tell us the date referendum was conducted.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Stocking: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
xelly:

The people in that market are Nigerians except you want to tell us the date referendum was conducted.
You’re saying nonsense
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by gidgiddy: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
show me a country in the world where their leaders wake up and just secede from a country?

So you don't know that Lugard woke up one morning in 1914 and made us all Nigerians with asking anybody If they wanted to be part of this?

So if people were not given any notice when they went in, why do you want them to give any notice when they went out?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by xelly: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hell Fire has drummed for killing and they are perfecting it. Let everyone remain whereever he/she is and vote not fight. The power of darkness must be defeated.

Sai ATIKU.
God bless Nigeria,
God bless Atikulated Nigerians
#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by xelly: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stocking:

You’re saying nonsense

Sense to someone that doesn't have sense is nonsense.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by CityNGR: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
Yeebos should go back to the south East, stop running to other people's land all in the name of one Nigeria.

Abuja is controlled by the APC, yeebos can't be dictating who and where the APC can campaign in Abuja, they can only try the rubbish in Igbo land.

I support the APC thug.
this will consume you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by CityNGR: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
you sound very stupid...do you think your identity is anonymous?

Omololu001:

So bring it on omo nna.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by bastardmod: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
Yeebos should go back to the south East, stop running to other people's land all in the name of one Nigeria.

Abuja is controlled by the APC, yeebos can't be dictating who and where the APC can campaign in Abuja, they can only try the rubbish in Igbo land.

I support the APC thug.
Afonjas should go back to their skull mining republic, atiku must rule, bastard osinbajo should go and wash his napkin... Useless lifeless idiots

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by BuhariAdvocate: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Good development
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by NdiaraIGBO: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
kettykin:

Why will APC thugs bring their lunacy to an igbo controlled market when there are hausa and yoruba markets. igbos dont need to relocate to the east unless there is referendum to that effect

You are asking for the same treatment in Lagos but my passive Yoruba brothers are slow in treating your fvckups. Igbo market only exist in the EAST!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by NdiaraIGBO: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

So bring it on omo nna.

They are not up to 2,000!
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by NdiaraIGBO: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
gidgiddy:

So you don't know that Lugard woke up one morning in 1914 and made us all Nigerians with asking anybody If they wanted to be part of this?

So if people were not given any notice when they went in, why do you want them to give any notice when they went out?

I liked your post and I am Yoruba
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by NdiaraIGBO: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
meccuno:
I have know this handle for a while and the only thing you know how to do is denigrate and insult Igbos when the opportunity presents itself or when its completely unnecessary. Violence is not one sided my guy. i dont wish harm for anyone not even my enemy. but the mistake you would make is to think that when the violence starts it would be flawless victory. then you are obviously more stvpid than i thought.

I fear for your people. Always remember that you have the MOST to lose by far. How many Igbo children know their village or Igboland?
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by NdiaraIGBO: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
kettykin:

i think igbo traders should gear up and brace them selves to teach APC thugs the lesson they will never forget in their lifetime, if Buhari looses election this demented fools might want to vent their hopeless frustration on innocent igbo traders. my take is that igbos everywhere should be on their guards both in APC states and in the south East

You have the MOST to lose by far. All your investment and millions of children who don't even know their village or where Igboland is.
Migrating out of your land also have potential grave consequences.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Jpetafo: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hello, I work at ikeja and live at Ajah. Is there any private car transport that moves ppl from Ajah to ikeja and back?
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by abduljabbar4(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.

The pigs will soon tell you that they developed Abuja
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by abduljabbar4(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kylekent59:

You have been dehumanized . Why is your heart filled with evil?

You have to change bro, so that you won't die in hatred.

Remember, he who throws stone in the market place doesn't know if the stone he threw might hit one of his own.

Your love ones / your future children might be affected oooo, better stop the evil comments.

Why did they try to stop them from campaigning? Sometimes you ask for your own misfortune

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by abduljabbar4(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clerverly:
Nice one! Why should they deny them access to Campaign? Does Abuja looks like Ochanja Market to them?

They asked for it. They think the world revolves around them. Good one from the gallant thugs
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by naijareferee: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.

Are you still browsing with the mtn bonus... Did it last more than a day Or they gave you another 10mb. Thug
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by abduljabbar4(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
kettykin:

This is how you keep pushing your people to their demise. What is Igbo-controlled market? What happened to freedom of movement? Anything that goes beyond the radius of your shop isnt your territory. The fools were well served. They can do that in Aba but not Abuja

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by ikezuora4689(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.
funny enough the day Fulani herdman will kill all your family... we will all read the news here on nairaland... buhari will give them awards for the killing and I will personally present the award to them and all Nigerians will be in support of it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stupidity is repeating same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.... ONE NIGERIA IS A SLOGAN USED TO ENSLAVE US.... NIGERIA JAVE NEVER WORKED AND WILL NEVER WORK.... THEY DONT LOVE YOU.... WE DON'T LOVE THEM.... LETS DIVIDE THIS GREAT BRITISH MISTAKE AND GO OUR SEPERATE WAYS

Goodluuck Jonathan convoy was stoned on his presidential campaign in the north and nothing happened....

VOTING HIM OUT AND VOTING HIM IN WILL NEVER WORK

AmBoycottingNigeriaElection

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Kylekent59: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Why did they try to stop them from campaigning? Sometimes you ask for your own misfortune

Stop supporting evil.

Just because he is from your tribe / your tribe share the same religious belief doesn't mean you should support him.

Hatred everywhere, dam!!!
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by abduljabbar4(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
kettykin:

i think igbo traders should gear up and brace them selves to teach APC thugs the lesson they will never forget in their lifetime, if Buhari looses election this demented fools might want to vent their hopeless frustration on innocent igbo traders. my take is that igbos everywhere should be on their guards both in APC states and in the south East

They can't try any nonsense in Abuja. Who are they to stop people from campaigning in their own land? And you are evem hypocritically tagging them as innocent traders. If they try nonsense their brains will be hardreset. Your people need to learn how to respect their host.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by abduljabbar4(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kylekent59:

Stop supporting evil.

Just because he is from your tribe / your tribe share the same religious belief doesn't mean you should support him.

Hatred everywhere, dam!!!

Trust me, I am not happy about the violence but i will be a hypocrite to condemn the thugs. Lets be honest. The market is a public place. Just because you dont want a party due to tribalism doesnt give you the license to truncate the rights of others. As long as no life was lost and there was no terrible injury, it's good that they were taught a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Kaetoh: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

I support the APC thug.
we are not only in Abuja, we are all over the world doing great unlike the average lazy others who can play ludo and drink shekpe from morning till night year in year out cos they have inherited one brown roof hut passed on from their great grand father down to them. Laziness is a sin my brother. Stop hating and work hard for your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by abduljabbar4(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

So bring it on omo nna.

Dont mind him please. Though we are not in support of violence, its obvious who will suffer should it occur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Makes ₦2.6 Trillion In One-Year Sales Of Petroleum Products – PPMC / "Let’s Just Ban These Nigerians From Malaysia " Written By A Malaysian / Nigeria Ranks 85 Out Of 156 Countries In 2019 Global Happiness Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.