Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? (1651 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
I placed this order since November 29th, 2018. But I didn't get the goods on the agreed date, until 6th of this month.
I opened a dispute about the order and later won the dispute. Now, I have received the order since last week and Aliexpress has also refunded me. My worry now is I want to pay back this money to the seller but he has refused to reply my messages and I don't know how I could pay back the money to him. I've been disturbed since last week keeping the money in my account. Please help me with suggestions on how to pay back the money to the seller.
Cc: lalasticlala, mayorall, and others please I need help.
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by daddytime(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wow so nice and kind of you. There sure is still some hope left for Nigeria with the likes of you and I alive. Let's continue doing our bit at being honest and upright.

I have no idea how you can get this sorted. Is there no way you call the seller or better still contact the dispute section again..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:
Wow so nice and kind of you. There sure is still some hope left for Nigeria with the likes of you and I alive. Let's continue doing our bit at being honest and upright.

I have no idea how you can get this sorted. Is there no way you call the seller or better still contact the dispute section again..
I have sent several messages to the seller with no response yet. The moment I received the order last week, I tried to cancel the already won dispute but there was no provision for that. I placed another similar order yesterday and told the seller to adjust his price to the previous one so I could pay him and confirm reception of the order so he could use the money settle the initial one. But he didn't answer me.
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by daddytime(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
adeiza4u:
I have sent several messages to the seller with no response yet. The moment I received the order last week, I tried to cancel the already won dispute but there was no provision for that. I placed another similar order yesterday and told the seller to adjust his price to the previous one so I could pay him and confirm reception of the order so he could use the money settle the initial one. But he didn't answer me.

I'm very certain he is yet to understand your english...wished you could find someone to type for you in Chinese or Mandarin...

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by Gorem2013: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
This same thing happened to me last year. This is how I resolved it.

I went back to purchase the same item again and paid normally. I then sent a message with order to the seller that he should not bother sending the item because I had received the one he sent earlier for which he refunded me because of late arrival.

Our postal service is the major problem, how can an item that arrive in Nigeria on 12Jan only get to me on 5Feb. That's almost a month.

Pls next time don't rush to open a dispute, it affects the seller rating. Always communicate with the seller first and if rno esolution then open a dispute.

All the best.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:

I'm very certain he is yet to understand your english...wished you could find someone to type for you in Chinese or Mandarin...
Thanks, but we chatted in English language before. I've the impression he got angry because of the dispute.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gorem2013:
This same thing happened to me last year. This is how I resolved it.

I went back to purchase the same item again and paid normally. I then sent a message with order to the seller that he should not bother sending the item because I had received the one he sent earlier for which he refunded me because of late arrival.

Our postal service is the major problem, how can an item that arrive in Nigeria on 12Jan only get to me on 5Feb. That's almost a month.

Pls next time don't rush to open a dispute, it affects the seller rating. Always communicate with the seller first and if rno esolution then open a dispute.

All the best.
hmm, thank you for the advice. I opened the dispute because the tracking information was static for more than a month. However, I'll be careful with how I open dispute now.
I want to do just what you did then, but the seller must adjust his price to correlate with our initial bargained price else, I'll be overcharged
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by Gorem2013: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
adeiza4u:
hmm, thank you for the advice. I opened the dispute because the tracking information was static for more than a month. However, I'll be careful with how I open dispute now.

The time the tracking stopped updating mean the item is already in Nigeria. It's our system that's bad. The staff that should update will claim no network and some other stupid excuses.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by daddytime(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
adeiza4u:
Thanks, but we chatted in English language before. I've the impression he got angry because of the dispute.

Oh...I see....when you've done your best at making it up to him and he keeps ignoring, the next best thing to do is to quit blaming yourself and accept that you have indeed tried restitution. You could also donate the equivalent to a good cause/charity alternatively..

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by qualitymart: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
adeiza4u:
I want to do just what you did then, but the seller must adjust his price to correlate with our initial bargained price else, I'll be overcharged
copy their number from company profile & chat them up to make arrangement for their payment but never feel bad if the seller pay back with bad coin. last month, paypal reversed my payment for an item of $329 that already shipped and remain few hours to deliver, seller didn't take note but immediately i discovered the error, i notified and that he need to recall the item. he recalled the item but threaten to report me to ebay as scam despite my honesty. truly he reported but ebay threw his accusation to dustbin. bottomline, never stop doing good

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by AnonymousBee: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:

Oh...I see....when you've done your best at making it up to him and he keeps ignoring, the next best thing to do is to quit blaming yourself and accept that you have indeed tried restitution. You could also donate the equivalent to a good cause/charity alternatively..

Cheers
If you can contact AliExpress customer care service,they might be of help.

I commend your efforts to resolve issues with your seller,pls don't give up. Nigerians have negative impression online, this effort Can hep us globally and save us some embarrassment,
Ejoor

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
AnonymousBee:

If you can contact AliExpress customer care service,they might be of help.

I commend your efforts to resolve issues with your seller,pls don't give up. Nigerians have negative impression online, this effort Can hep us globally and save us some embarrassment,
Ejoor
thank you. Please could you provide me their contact details?
I couldn't find it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by alawi5k: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
adeiza4u:
I placed this order since November 29th, 2018. But I didn't get the goods on the agreed date, until 6th of this month.
I opened a dispute about the order and later won the dispute. Now, I have received the order since last week and Aliexpress has also refunded me. My worry now is I want to pay back this money to the seller but he has refused to reply my messages and I don't know how I could pay back the money to him. I've been disturbed since last week keeping the money in my account. Please help me with suggestions on how to pay back the money to the seller.
Have cancelled two disputes. My items arrived in 62 days. The last dispute, I blame our system. My item was at the post office. No call or text. The seller advised me to check my post office. I went in the morning and found my item. I cancelled the dispute immediately.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:

Cheers
thank you sir, I'll keep on trying. But if I couldn't do it as a result of his refusal to respond. I'll divert the money.
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by AMI3(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
adeiza4u:
open another account then contact

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by Umargarr(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Visit the aliexpress customer service Live chat, they will be of help.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by AMI3(m): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
open another account chat with him as if you want to place an order placed an order them send the money to when he received the money cancelled your tell him that you have refunded his money to him. Apologize to him.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by mayorall(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
adeiza4u:

China is on holiday...He might have travelled to his village. He will reply after the 3 weeks holiday..

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by olawhizzy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
This happened to a friend, but the seller said he just need her rating in return. So you can just rate the seller or order back and message the seller not to ship
adeiza4u:

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by jinka(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2019
adeiza4u:

Pls can you teach me how to buy things from AliExpress

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
AMI3:
open another account then contact
OK, thanks
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Umargarr:
Visit the aliexpress customer service Live chat, they will be of help.
Please can you provide me the page link?
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
mayorall:

China is on holiday...He might have travelled to his village. He will reply after the 3 weeks holiday..
Thanks boss, I've confirmed from a seller on alibaba. They will probably resume from their break in this week. Thank you all for your suggestions
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
jinka:

Pls can you teach me how to buy things from AliExpress
Of course I can teach you because I learnt it here free of cost. If you really want to learn it, just read up those threads on mini importation here in the business section. And if you are still unclear about it, you can ask me questions.

Edited
Read the below thread and the second part, you'll be OK
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by bedfordng(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
hmm
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
qualitymart:
copy their number from company profile & chat them up to make arrangement for their payment but never feel bad if the seller pay back with bad coin. last month, paypal reversed my payment for an item of $329 that already shipped and remain few hours to deliver, seller didn't take note but immediately i discovered the error, i notified and that he need to recall the item. he recalled the item but threaten to report me to ebay as scam despite my honesty. truly he reported but ebay threw his accusation to dustbin. bottomline, never stop doing good
I've just learned something from your suggestion. Thanks boss
Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by qualitymart: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
adeiza4u:
I've just learned something from your suggestion. Thanks boss
I'm glad you did sir

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by adeiza4u(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thank you all @ Daddytime, Gorem2013, qualitymart, AnonymousBee, alawi5k, AMI3, Umargarr, mayorall, olawhizzy. I have successfully paid the seller. The seller went on holiday that was why he didn't reply me.... At first, he didn't believe me until I finally paid him. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by daddytime(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
adeiza4u:
Thank you all @ Daddytime, Gorem2013, qualitymart, AnonymousBee, alawi5k, AMI3, Umargarr, mayorall, olawhizzy. I have successfully paid the seller. The seller went on holiday that was why he didn't reply me.... At first, he didn't believe me until I finally paid him. Thanks

Wow...proud of you bro...keep it up please..uppy you I pray always....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by omoijoba(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
adeiza4u:
Am impressed. Nice one

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? by olawhizzy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Impressive!
adeiza4u:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, Any Info On How To Locate Oride Driver Office Address In Lagos, ASAP / Okada Or POS Business, Which One Is Better? / Help With Business Idea Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.