Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,140 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

If Not For President Muhammad Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Not For President Muhammad Buhari (507 Views)

President Muhammad Buhari Ministerial List 99% Sure: Unconfirmed / BREAKING!!! “President Muhammad Buhari Is Not Real Fulani” – Atiku Reveals / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by lakesidepapa(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
*"IF NOT FOR PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI"*

How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?

*How would you know that "Saraki kept N1.4b to himself", from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?*

*How would you know that $2.1b was shared by 'ATM Dasuki' among ranks and files?*

*How would you know that "Wale Oke" hid N4b raw cash at Ikoyi apartment?*

*How would you know that someone abandoned "N400m" at Kaduna Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?*

*How would you know that over "N1trillion" was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?*

*How would you know that Jonathan paid "Tompolo over N43b" to protect our water ways while the Nigerian Navy was starved of modern equipment to protect our water ways?*

*Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers as poor as church rats?*

*How would you know that Dieziani embezzled billions of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?*

*How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?*

*How would you know that Fayose collected 'N4.7billion' from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?*

*How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?*

*"How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria govt. through the NPA for past 17years"?*

*How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?*

*How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?*

*How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even owned Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?*

*How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars in farms, grave yards, soak- away pits, tanks etc.?*

*How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.*

*How would you know that "Femi Aluko" (Deziani's boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.*

*How would you know that owners of N157 billion in accounts without BVN at Heritage Bank would rather forfeit the money than to go to court to claim the money for fear of EFCC and going to jail*

*Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.*

*Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refuses to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst.*

*"We all know that the state Houses of Assembly/Federal legislature are part of the rots in our country, and we are eagerly waiting for them come 2019".*

We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.

*PMB, God bless and guide you for us.*

*"Share and let ALL know that we now know to what great magnitude Wrong Choice of recent past POLITICAL LEADERSHIP IN GOVERNMENT had inflicted Poverty (in the midst of Plenty) on NIGERIA PEOPLE!!!*

SAI BABA!

Oga o, yet some people still want PDP back and blackmailing Buhari every day and night.
Anu yin se mi, Temi Solorun���.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by DrGoodman: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
If not for buharri, about 23000 innocent farmers killed on their lands by herdsmen will still be alive and producing food.
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by lakesidepapa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
DrGoodman:
If not for buharri, about 23000 innocent farmers killed on their lands by herdsmen will still be alive and producing food.

As if he was the one that enforced them? pls next time, get your brain connected with your Finger each time u want to make a comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
angry
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
If atiku losses election, he will go back to PDP,
APC and pdp are one Mtcheew
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
All I can say here God bless President buhari.
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rubbish.
Buhari is gone. Daura calling.
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by TIGRITIS: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
All I can say here God bless President buhari.
Amen.

And all patriotic Nigerians.
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by lakesidepapa(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Rubbish.
Buhari is gone. Daura calling.

You have one vote Oga likewise like everyone on this platform.. Buhari will win and nothing u gon do abt that....
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by AtikulatedNaija: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
90% of APC campaign goes to propaganda and falsehood, the remaining 10% goes to blaming the opposition.
Such a wasted party
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
lakesidepapa:

You have one vote Oga likewise like everyone on this platform.. Buhari will win and nothing u gon do abt that....
You also have one vote.
Buhari will never win.
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by lakesidepapa(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You also have one vote.
Buhari will never win.

Yes Me and my household also have one vote each, Atiku will loss and Buhari will be declared the winner.. Argue with your Keypad. Sefini!!!! wink
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Yes Me and my household also have one vote each, Atiku will loss and Buhari will be declared the winner.. Argue with your Keypad. Sefini!!!! wink
NO need for argument here. Cast your vote and i cast mine. INEC will determine the winner.
Stop this nervousness.
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2019
lakesidepapa:

I won't argue with a buharideen, sorry. We all know how elections work. Stop ranting.
Re: If Not For President Muhammad Buhari by ednut1(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2019
lakesidepapa:

As if he was the one that enforced them? pls next time, get your brain connected with your Finger each time u want to make a comment.
tinubu is also a shareholder of intels. I guess that y intels cannot be investigated

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Others Urge Igbo, Yoruba To Middle Belt To Support Buhari / America Urges Nigerians To Report Irregularities At Polling Units / Breaking: Inec Postpones Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.