Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (125829 Views)

Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / Peter Obi Escapes Assassination In Ibadan Yesterday / Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by hardbody: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
We are not safe sad

Why are you unsafe, are you atiku, obi, Buhari , or osibande

I am completely safe.
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by JOhnnyfreash: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2019
ojun50:
Hello people vote buhari out, next level na suffer nd hunger level
you talk as if pdp bring enjoyment b4....... I know you don't know whats enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 1:05am On Feb 10, 2019
If anything happens to Peter Obi

What I will do ehmmmm
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Nature8(m): 1:14am On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
[s]Pdp and their useless ways of looking sympathy.[/s]

undecided
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by chozzy: 2:17am On Feb 10, 2019
sorom4:
Aftermath of El Rufai speech
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Dreew(f): 3:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Iceman2017:
An advice to some insane people in this country. No matter how hard you hate Igbo's, don't fight them publicly!

Don't play with one of their own!

Just hate and envy from afar but don't go compete with because you will fail. In business, sports, and any areas of life.

Love Igbo and you will prosper

Ewww.
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Bighead9: 5:09am On Feb 10, 2019
Dpharisee:

The reality in Nigeria is that the only tribe that the average northerner respect is the Igbos, they know that when offended the Igbo can become more brutal in violence than them.
During crisis in the north the first place the Yoruba Muslims run to is the Igbo dominated areas and not to Mosques or to Muslim community
But this matter is between PDP and APC and has nothing to do with Igbo and Hausa

You too dey chest beat abi? Which part of the North is "Igbo dominated"again? Crises or not, the Igbo's are COWARDs. You can never compare ten Igbo men with the bravery of one Northerner.

Those guys will just eat you raw.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Nduzeal: 5:34am On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
Pdp and their useless ways of looking sympathy.
monkey PDP not trying to attract sympathy can't you see what happened their? The APC miscreants met their match
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by demoBaba: 5:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Who believe this report?
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by propsvila: 6:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Iceman2017:
An advice to some insane people in this country. No matter how hard you hate Igbo's, don't fight them publicly!

Don't play with one of their own!

Just hate and envy from afar but don't go compete with because you will fail. In business, sports, and any areas of life.

Love Igbo and you will prosper
Gbam Igbos love them and are one Nigeria by heart but they chose to hate Igbos. They now hate Atiku because he chooses an igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Asshurbanipali: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:
APC, A very belligerent party. why will they block his convoy for goodness sake??

violence is their way.

APC is now jittery over the impending defeat they are about to face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Dpharisee: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Bighead9:

You too dey chest beat abi? Which part of the North is "Igbo dominated"again? Crises or not, the Igbo's are COWARDs. You can never compare ten Igbo men with the bravery of one Northerner.

Those guys will just eat you raw.

Lets not go back to what happened during the civil war when the whole Nigeria armed couldn't defeat the Biafra Army. It took combined efforts of the west and Arab countries in 3 years.
If outsiders did not intervene Biafra would have been a country today

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Rotimi47: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Yimu.
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Bighead9:
The Igbo guy that is recording the incident is a COWARD, like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. The Mumu dey talk rubbish for the video but he couldn't do anything to protect Peter Obi's cars from being burnt.
I hate Cowards aswear. cheesy

did you even read the story I bet you never did. it was your evil party's car that got brunt by gallant Igbo boys.... foolish bloody tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Bighead9: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2019
Dpharisee:

Lets not go back to what happened during the civil war when the whole Nigeria armed couldn't defeat the Biafra Army. It took combined efforts of the west and Arab countries in 3 years.
If outsiders did not intervene Biafra would have been a country today

grin Kikikikikikiki, keep consoling yourself. The North alone will wipe the East out of the surface of this Earth in less than 6 months. I'm not chest beating, I'm just stating the facts.

The North is the one standing between you and your imerginary Biafra and as it stands now, the North will never allow you have Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Gratiapoultry6: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2019
See bellow

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:

Mugu, is that you
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Bighead9: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

did you even read the story I bet you never did. it was your evil party's car that got brunt by gallant Igbo boys.... foolish bloody tribalist

See this one, you call those COWARD Igbo Boys brave? This is the Internet, I dare you to search and show me any incident or scene of a particular time that an Igbo man did something Bravery.

Your people are COWARDs, if u lie ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by boxypane(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Useless bunch.
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by boxypane(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2019
id911:
See what Mohammedu Buhari has caused, he hired thugs to kill Peter Obi since he already knows he would lose the election so that there would be chaos to give room for elections to be postponed.

He has failed because Nigerians are Atikulating religiously
Brother, bigotry and stupidity been follow u ni? Are u reading without reasoning. APC or PDP I don't care for they are all same. But for the youths to advertise insanity both on and offline is uncalled for.
Complain at the ballots next week and not online.
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Bondes: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Weldone ehh... So it's only Peter Obi that has life Abi... Even his security details re lifeless
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by nattyGENT: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:
APC, A very belligerent party. why will they block his convoy for goodness sake??

violence is their way.
FEAR OF LOSING BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER NIGERIANS
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Vzk0058: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
See below

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
Did you read the Story? Apc is known for violence. Why would they block Obi's envoy?
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bighead9:

See this one, you call those COWARD Igbo Boys brave? This is the Internet, I dare you to search and show me any incident or scene of a particular time that an Igbo man did something Bravery.

Your people are COWARDs, if u lie ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. grin
awo and mko will be in a better position to answer your question. Afonja should even be mentioned.

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bighead9:

grin Kikikikikikiki, keep consoling yourself. The North alone will wipe the East out of the surface of this Earth in less than 6 months. I'm not chest beating, I'm just stating the facts.

The North is the one standing between you and your imerginary Biafra and as it stands now, the North will never allow you have Biafra.

so you oyorubas are waiting for the northerners to do your fighting against the igbos on your behalf?

hahahahahahahahaha!

una eyes go soon clear!
Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Bighead9: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
awo and mko will be in a better position to answer your question. Afonja should even be mentioned.

You must be a confused fellow, I look like Afonja for ya eyes?

Oya come and carry your criminal people. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by Bighead9: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

so you oyorubas are waiting for the northerners to do your fighting against the igbos on your behalf?

hahahahahahahahaha!

una eyes go soon clear!

Kikikikikikiki, who says I'm Yoruba? Face your coward self and leave the peaceful Yoruba's out of it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bighead9:

You must be a confused fellow, I look like Afonja for ya eyes?

Oya come and carry your criminal people. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.