Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

#lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out (2430 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out by EdoNation(f): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
In the wake of the lekki Rape case currently trending.

According to Viralmula.Com An instagram model that goes by the name africanbarbie took to the social media platform to voice her rape experience in the wake of the lekki rape case.

She had this to say on instagram

I wish the world carried my rape case like this, but justice did not happen to them, imagine being raped by 6 guys? And I couldn’t do anything to revenge on them, I cried and tell others what I went true, and everyone just gaze at me like a fool, but I know that God fought my battle, I thought my life gonna end, but I was glad they didn’t kill me, and here I am leaving the past alone, with is my strength, there are so many rapes going on and when an ordinary victims cried no helps come their ways, I was a victim, and I almost took my life, but nobody cares to listen to my stories, I am here today cause God gat me, and I hope every other rape victims will get a justice

Source : http://viralmula.com/archives/1057
Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: #lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pls add Graphic picture to the thread!

Runs outta thread..

2 Likes

Re: #lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out by EdoNation(f): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: #lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2019
Wow and she's so pretty
Re: #lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out by PreyeIjo: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2019
god
Re: #lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out by Tamarapetty(f): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Madam, did you go to the right authorities to report? Or social media??

1 Like

Re: #lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out by Restroom: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
As for me, let her first narrate her story.....maybe then we will understand why nobody cared!

There got to be a reason.
Re: #lekkirape - I Was Raped By 6men At Once No1 Cared Instagram Model Cries Out by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oti e ya e gan, after you accepted dia offer finish on Insta message finish. Every na risk!

(1) (Reply)

23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam / Breaking: Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb / Indonesian Woman Flogged In Public For Sleeping With A Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.