Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested (35505 Views)

Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Lecturer Engaging In Taxi Services To Feed His Family / Uber Driver Arrested For Selling Company's Car To Travel Abroad (photos / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
sai buhari
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Clvot: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Xtc84:
[color=#990000][/color]see below
this person is a scammer don't call 08167385335
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by dallyemmy: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Isaiah 49:15 New International Version (NIV)

15 “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kano today

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Daeylar(f): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
EVILFOREST:

This TYPE worse pass LOT’S WIFE for BIBLE.

The day I was robbed at BENIN/ASABA expressway by ARMED FULANI ROBBERS, our belongings were carted away. They shot sporadically into the AIR to scare other drivers.
Could you imagine that after the ROBBERY while counting our Losses, a Young LADY was screaming that she just lost her MAKE-UP BAG....
Then I knew I boarded the same vehicle with retardeens
[/s]

See how you left the point of the thread to tell one funny story to bash a girl for no reason.
You lost your belongings. Nobody quarreled with you, another person lost her belongings, You're now calling her names due to your misogyny. You're not OK.
Even if it is pencil of N20 naira she lost, she has every right to complain.
But your pathetic disdain for women and any thing concerning women due to misogyny won't allow some of you think with sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Daeylar(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Orpe7:
Lessons to Husbands
Help your nursing wives out
No crime if u should go to the market instead
She probably had enough running thru her mind and hubby go still come for night want chop and still knack
Nawao

making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Daeylar(f): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Focus on the thread.
NO.
you guys left it to start your all women bashing.
If this a thread about a man misbehaving, You guys won't come out and use it as an excuse to insult all men.
Misogynists.
[s]
mark2sunny:
She remembered the make-up box she bought but forgot the child she carried for 9 months in her belly. The kind of women we are let with in this generation to mother our children. Their phones and make-up box remains the lord and savior.
gogodaye:

Na so...
This generation of inferiority accursed sisters we find as wives....
The length and miles they go to add to the lies and deception that now controls the warped attitudes they call lifestyles is damn amazing.....
Remember the near fatal story of one madam who forget her toddler baby girl in the backseat of the fully locked up family car they drove to church in....
It took the queries from the Dad to discover that the baby had forgotten and left behind in the car....
They are simply accursed....
All they think about is their faces, skin and clothes
mark2sunny:
She remembered the make-up box she bought but forgot the child she carried for 9 months in her belly. The kind of women we are let with in this generation to mother our children. Their phones and make-up box remains the lord and savior.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by flowx(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
And I trust her, she'll not forget her I-Phone inside the car.
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by ledaman: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Indomie mum

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Shugargal(f): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Plz Police keep her there till after one week, with even cleaning and sweeping the station at anytime, yeah that fatigue. After that she would know that she has to pick up her baby first before anything else, you forget baby like say na handkachief you de forget.. yeye nursing mother
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Bluffly: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Women and Fatigue are 5 and 6
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Mankosi: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
So what happened to the driver?
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Ikpongiton: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
if na to open her toto and collect preek,she no go forget that one.edo women sef
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Benosky011(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
thats good for her.
I hope the innocent taxi man was released.
I hope they didn't ask him to bail himself
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by SmithRussell(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yankiss:
What we read today would just sound implausible a decade ago. A woman forgetting he child? What else would she remember? Haba. The police acted right by detaining her. The carelessness is too much. The driver too might not be innocent after all. This is Nigeria.
And he didn't bypass the checkpoint??
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Jaqenhghar: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Meanwhile what punishment awaits those who accuse children of being witches. What punishment awaits those who force theor children into the almajiri system
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by rapid101(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dis is Dumabi d dirty girl
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by GoldHorse(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Stewpid woman. Na owambe things dey her head.
If na me be the husband, ehn..!!!!! Hmm, make I no talk before all these our feminism feminist go come here come dey....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

I pity the taxi driver. E for don chop some flaming slaps....
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Lordkross(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin welcome to Nigeria where only Buhari is allowed to forget.
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by SmithRussell(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Daeylar:
Focus on the thread.
NO.
you guys left it to start your all women bashing.
If this a thread about a man misbehaving, You guys won't come out and use it as an excuse to insult all men.
Misogynists.

So yhu find excuses just to insult men. . . . . And it must really make yhu feel good. . Keep it up. .

MODIFIED: And nothing dey upstairs o; just bushy va**na and a callous mouth
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by thatigboman: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Police are useless. Why not take the taxi driver to the woman's home?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by verifiablefacts: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Loveth2019:
Wow this is really sad. I am sure the mother had lots of things running in her head. This i not me trying to make excuses for her. This is why it is always advisable to hire a domestic assistant that can either take care of the child or even go to the market in her stead. this was totally unavoidable. Some people do not trust domestic helps with their household but trust me i have been there and my cousin and has been there but we all had different notion after we were hooked up with a Domestic staff placement agency in Abuja. these guys had already done all background check and they also trained their staff. In case people are worried about who to contact to hep recruit their domestic staff in Abuja, i think MaidbyPhoenix are the ones to contact. you can visit their website: www.houseofphoenixng./maidbyphoenix or call: 09097293933. I really wish we can always avoid avoidable situations. Everyone be safe out there.
gibberish advert.
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by thatigboman: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
mark2sunny:
she thought she gave the child to a guest.
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by verifiablefacts: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
ainas247:
smiley this is strong, lots of tactics by the kidnappers... The driver must have jinx her..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
It is your type that resort to jungle justice, imaging saying this (crap)at the scene.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
dominique:
What kind of stupid forgetfulness is that? A whole child? Parents of nowadays are something else
Its seems you have never been in a situation where you are stressed much and you have so many things running inside your head.
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by abbey621(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Valerie47:
Its seems you have never been in a situation where you are stressed much and you have so many things running inside your head.

What kind of stress would make you forget your baby inside a vehicle? From the look of things, she's wealthy enough to hire house maids or even bring one sibling assist her for awhile. Let's stop making excuses for mediocrity. The situation could have been a lot worse, this is 9ja, the baby could no longer exist by now, the gravity of what she did should not be underestimated!
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by Seyitosino(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
The Word of God is true. 'Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, yet I will not forget you' Isaiah 49: 15.
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by sheDD(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
dominique:
What kind of stupid forgetfulness is that? A whole child? Parents of nowadays are something else
ladies of nowadays u meant
Let me give u d appropriate word
Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by egojeny1(f): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Valerie47:
Nne eh this thing can happen to anybody o. I almost forgot my baby in the crech one day in school. I went to pick my kids from school, i went upstairs and picked others from their various classes but i forgot to pick my baby from their class/crech which is downstairs. I and others entered the car and i was abt driving out when one of my kids shouted" mummy what of baby" my dear eh, d kind speed wey i take run out of car no be here o. Chai i was like is this for real? I almost left dt baby in school dt day.
Me that is 'Mrs carefulness'

So it can happen to anybody i feel for her though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Lady Murdered, Dumped By The Roadside In Cameroon After "Going For Party"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.