Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp (1710 Views)

Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
IBB has made it clear that Igbo must take over in 2015, which means his VP must be a strong, likeable, tough, reliable, charismatic, presentable open/broad minded young Igbo man. Inshort, this entity will be an opposite of Goodluck Obasanjo Jonathan.
I think this selection will be the back breaker and the home run; he will empower IBB's message to Nigerians and solidify the concept of his (IBB's) strategies/goals.

I think I know this individual, but I will allow time to tell
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2010
Big B1:

his VP must be a strong, likeable, tough, reliable, charismatic, presentable open/broad minded young Igbo man.

Gbam!!!!
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Depilot(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2010
@poster
I can not agree enough.
All it takes is for Babangida's camp to select someone that matches the qualities of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, and with Ojukwu's support or endorsement for this VP, I think sky is the limit.
Even though, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu isn't perfect, but he is still seen as a hero and high roller among Igbo nation.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by oderemo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2010
I think I know this individual, but I will allow time to tell
me too,
BART SIMPSON.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Depilot(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
Hey, Bart Simpson was pretty popular and loved
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Depilot(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
No matter who ever IBB pick, he would loss. IBB is know for his many lies. He lied he was going to hand over power 3 times. Before he was disgrace out of power.

Not to support Babangida or anything, but we will never move forward if we continue to look backward. As far as I'm concerned all politicians lie and steal. I think it is part of the game.
My decision is not going to be made based on who lies, it will simply be based on who can produce regardless of all these uncountable obstacles and at the same time promote unity in Nigeria.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Solomon227(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
Depilot (always on the side of looters and killers) , Big Butty (trying to make a living), Ferado (on mesturation)

IBB will loose in Igbo land even ih he run with Bianca. We know he is intelligent and resourcesful but what we cannot understand is why he has always used his God given endowment to kill friends (Vatsa and MKO), impoverish the poor(SAP), kill innocent people (Dele Giwa, 100s of youth on Lagos strt).
Even if he is winning we shall annul it and we have every reason to do that. He that live by d sword should b ready to die by it
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Onlytruth(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
These people attacking IBB forget that if not for him, the south west would not have produced the president in 1999.
There were other northerners who opposed power shift to the south west.
IBB simply muscled the idea through, and we produced TWO Yoruba candidates for presidency. Unprecedented in Nigeria's history.

All truths must be told. cool
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
Solo monkey (on his heat period) again

what do you know about Nigeria?
Better stay put in London and be content with your Security Guard job

<<<< Ewu >>>>
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by sjeezy8: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

These people attacking IBB forget that if not for him, the south west would not have produced the president in 1999.
IBB simply muscled the idea through, and we produced TWO Yoruba candidates for presidency. Unprecedented in Nigeria's history.

IBB didnt have anything to do with Obj- The Hausas-fulanis did. IBB Only acted on their (Hausas-fulanis) behalf to make sure a yoruba was president. That was solely because They KILLED Mko Abiola.

The Hausa-fulani will never allow two southern candidates again. Try to think smartly.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by oderemo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ferrari90,
u are loosing it now when you have to resolve to name calling  in order to up the tempo of your man profile.{i.b.b.}
what will you do when the election proper starts. jump out of your laptop and punch ppl.?
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2010
Requirements: Humble, sweet and cocky
IBB's VP must be extremely intelligent, very young, very strong/bold, extremely articulate, must have the right tool to directly connect with the youth, very good looking with contemporary stylish attitude(swagga attitude), a dual citizen (Nigeria and United States), must completely love and understand Nigeria/Nigerians, and more than everything, he must be an American educated Igbo man, who is a newly discovered politician.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by oderemo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2010
he must be an American educated Igbo man, who is a newly discovered politician
even with soludo at his side , both will galantly loose.
u watch.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2010
IBB's VP selection will represent his message and where he's taking this country.

To stop corruption in Nigeria, you do not need to visit CNN, MPR, Sprout, Sesame Street, MSNBC, Oprah W show, Fox, Nick Jr., Kiss FM and other media entities around the world degrading Nigeria/Nigerians as if other countries are not faced with the same challenge. Only a foolish entity does things this way.

You must exclude sentiment and emotions at all time, be systematic, have a clear blue print of your strategies, get everybody involved and execute while unity among all Nigerians is still your number 1 priority.

This is the type of leadership we want in this country at this very critical period.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by bkbabe97y(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

If Nigeria has even 20 more people like this OnlyTruth guy, then I'm sorry to tell u (Sjeezy and co), your country will [b]NEVER [/b]progress!
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Onlytruth(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

IBB didnt have anything to do with Obj- The Hausas-fulanis did. IBB Only acted on their (Hausas-fulanis) behalf to make sure a yoruba was president. That was solely because They KILLED Mko Abiola.

The Hausa-fulani will never allow two southern candidates again. Try to think smartly.

Dude, I don't argue issues needlessly. Even as we speak IBB has taken a similar position on Igbo presidency.

IBB single handedly imposed two Yoruba candidates in 1999. Abdusalami Abubakar of the day was an IBB boy.
I remember everything clearly. You are right that if there was a northern candidate, Obasanjo or any other Yoruba candidate would have lost. Left for the north, they would have fielded a candidate of their own and retaken power and nothing would have happened.

IBB gave power to the Yoruba in order to make up for the June 12 issue.

All truths must be told.

OBJ was IBB's stooge candidate until they started parting ways as OBJ grabbed more power in 2003.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by cre8tivity(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2010
i'm starting to believe that this bigb guy is not only a smart man, but also an insider. this is the most sensible and realistic topic so far regarding 2011 election
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Onlytruth(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2010
Frankly I believe IBB is one of those who love Nigeria enough to say certain things.

This man wants Nigeria to remain one by all means I must add.

This is who he is. He believes in Nigeria, and is trying his best to keep it one.

OBJ did FAR more to tear Nigeria apart than IBB ever did.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by jamace(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
There is no hidding place for IBB. Which ever coloration he comes, he will never succeed. Nigerians are wiser now!
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by bkbabe97y(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2010
jamace:

There is no hidding place for IBB. Which ever coloration he comes, he will never succeed. Nigerians are wiser now!

You really think that? Have u read the posts of the slowpoke immediately above urs?!? undecided
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Solomon227(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2010
Cre8tivity or shuld I call u Depilot. I have been xpecting u to rear yor ugly head since. I know u only crawl out of yor shells whenever corruption is been celebrated as a value. we now Bib butty is yor b/f and u are also on IBB pay-list. But some of us cant just watch few of u to mortgage our future to the International Baddest Boy (IBB). We know he is like a vampire; always thirsty for blood (MKO, Vatsa, Dele Giwa, ), we know is like a devil always lieing;postponing hand-over day 3 times, we know is a crook (check out the way he set Darbor up just last month); we know is a desper ate thief (giving out N10m each) to journalists as transportation fare, he shall never no peace like he denied Vatsa widow and orphans, he shall never leave to see the agony of Abiola family when he engineered their breadwinner's death, he shall lament like Dele's widow, He hasnt seen anything, im coming after him and will not cease until I hav his skull on this Sanda im holding now
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
I have always said this and I will say it again.

For me IBB's greatest sin against Nigeria is knowing what was right and failing to deliver on them.

Everything else and all other accusations I sometimes get tempted to dis-regard. Faced with the choice to choose between IBB and Jonathan I will look at IBB carefully 2wice before thinking of Jonathan.

Martin Luther King was a great campaigner for Black rights but it took a President Lyndon Johnson to make those rights the law. It took an Abraham Lincoln to sign the emmancipation declaration into law.

Johnathan Goodluck may be an ethnic minority who understands the Niger-Delta quest and a lot of other issues, but he may not have the strength of character to deliver on them. Jonathan will be indicisive and scared of making tough decisions. Nigeria needs tough re-engineering and needs a strong leader and Jonathan is not one.

I will be voting Donald Duke and wish for a new generation leader. But an IBB Presidency may not nnecessarily be a bad thing.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by jamace(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
You really think that? Have u read the posts of the slowpoke immediately above urs?!? undecided

Yea, I read it and I'm not surprised. Out of every 12, there would be a Judas. I know most Nigerians are not in support of IBB. Even IBB knows that.

One man, one vote and make your vote count, will silence IBB.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by ow11(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2010
As usual tribal affiliations and 'oh my brother is in charge' is MORE important than a person's character and well being of the entire nation. In a civilised country, IBB would either be in jail or retired somewhere with a little more than passing attention given to his comments.

However, In the corruption infested Nigeria, he is begged by corrupt members of the public to return to power which he is ONLY doing to satiate his ever inflating ego and prove he CAN indeed return to power after infamously stepping aside. These same corrupt and mean-spirited selfish praise singers will whip up tribal sentiments which unapologetic tribalistic goons will pick up and thus the amnesia that affects Nigerians when their tribesman is in power kicks in! angry
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2010
I have always said this and I will say it again.

For me IBB's greatest sin against Nigeria is knowing what was right and failing to deliver on them.

Everything else and all other accusations I sometimes get tempted to dis-regard. Faced with the choice to choose between IBB and Jonathan I will look at IBB carefully 2wice before thinking of Jonathan.

Martin Luther King was a great campaigner for Black rights but it took a President Lyndon Johnson to make those rights the law. It took an Abraham Lincoln to sign the emmancipation declaration into law.

Johnathan Goodluck may be an ethnic minority who understands the Niger-Delta quest and a lot of other issues, but he may not have the strength of character to deliver on them. Jonathan will be indicisive and scared of making tough decisions. Nigeria needs tough re-engineering and needs a strong leader and Jonathan is not one.

I will be voting Donald Duke and wish for a new generation leader. But an IBB Presidency may not nnecessarily be a bad thing.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe this post. It has taken me almost 5 years for Dr. Mikeansy to finally realize all I have been preaching. It is absolutely no brainier, if you truly understand what is on the ground in Nigeria you'll understand that more than anything stamina, big balls, big name, strong connections and enormous experience are required to push anything through.
IBB's neck is on the line, he wants to leave an incredible legacy. He is desperate to correct things, so why not let us take advantage of this great opportunity?
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by bawomolo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
Big B1:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe this post. It has taken me almost 5 years for Dr. Mikeansy to finally realize all I have been preaching. It is absolutely no brainier, if you truly understand what is on the ground in Nigeria you'll understand that more than anything stamina, big balls, big name, strong connections and enormous experience are required to push anything through.
IBB's neck is on the line, he wants to leave an incredible legacy. He is desperate to correct things, so why not let us take advantage of this great opportunity?

he would return the loot if he was really desperate. rather than using the loot to campaign for election
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by youngmonie: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2010
Depilot:

Not to support Babangida or anything, but we will never move forward if we continue to look backward. As far as I'm concerned all politicians lie and steal. I think it is part of the game.
My decision is not going to be made based on who lies, it will simply be based on who can produce regardless of all these uncountable obstacles and at the same time promote unity in Nigeria.

Please u make sense diee, dats wht Nigerians really think aboutt, all d people wey dey contest all na thieff buh lets hear wht dey want to do for nigerianss. TRUE FEDRALISM IS WHAT WE NEED NOW
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Solomon227(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ Big Booty1
can not believe this post. It has taken me almost 5 years for Dr. Mikeansy to finally realize all I have been preaching. It is absolutely no brainier, if you truly understand what is on the ground in Nigeria you'll understand that more than anything stamina, big balls, big name, strong connections and enormous experience are required to push anything through.
I[b]BB's neck is on the line, he wants to leave an incredible legacy[/b]. He is desperate to correct things, so why not let us take advantage of this great opportunity?

I can now confirm u ave given too much Mouth Gig to the Vampire and his blood is spinning u around. Somebody help me here, see this guy telling us a killer wants to leave an incredible legacy. Do you want him to come back and break his own personal record in serial killing? What u dont have they say u cant give. IBB is hollow and empty except for his killer instinct and hunger for more flesh. If he had these wonderful and lofty ideas u are bandying around,why cant him support a younger person and infuss the magic into him. We are not ready to risk a risk (IBB has been tested and failed woefully). We want someone else with less killing record and less looting record period!
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by OAM4J: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
I dont care whoever he selects as his running mate, If IBB is the best candidate for 2011 presidency, then Nigeria is hopeless.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2010
I can now confirm u ave given too much fluting to the Vampire and his blood is spinning u around. Somebody help me here, see this guy telling us a killer wants to leave an incredible legacy. Do you want him to come back and break his own personal record in serial killing? What u dont have they say u cant give. IBB is hollow and empty except for his killer instinct and hunger for more flesh. If he had these wonderful and lofty ideas u are bandying around,why cant him support a younger person and infuss the magic into him. We are not ready to risk a risk (IBB has been tested and failed woefully). We want someone else with less killing record and less looting record period!

Soloman:
You sound too tired, why can't you go and take a nap while normal folks with common sense share ideas on how to more this lovely nation forward effectively and efficiently.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by OAM4J: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

I laugh in Suleja grin grin grin

IBB did not produce 2 Yoruba candidates for SW or gave the presidency to SW in 1999. Abiola did.

Abiola won the election flat and square in 1993, the injustice done to him by IBB paved the way for Yoruba presidency in 1999.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Solomon227(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ Big Booty

U are kidding me ba? I shuld go and sleep wen u are busy negotiating how to take my future and that of my unborn children into stone age with the globally famous Viper. I will b defending my dissertation next week and will b on next flight back home. With my more determined friends, we are going run a parallel campaign for IBB between P/H and Onitsa. Our target is the locals that might have 4gotten we are actually being presented with a poison as dinner. I am currently collating videos, pictures and my creative frends are developing foto-stories that summarize the Evil in the Genius or the Genius in the Evil. Our next stage is to ave all this items in every local market with IBB pictures but Dele Giwa strory, IBB pictures but Ukiwe story, IBB picture but MKO stories, IBB pictures but Vatsa stories. We know we are not up against a human in IBB but matriarch of all principalities (like the holy book predicted) and we are going to face him with the same lethal weapon. Tell him we dont need N10m transport fare to run this campaign. We are happily doing it free of charge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move / Analysis Of Nairalanders / Cabals Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.