Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

How To Make 10x Profit In Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 10x Profit In Mini Importation (1010 Views)

100% FREE Report On How To Import High Quality Products And Make 10X Profit / Secret To Making 10x Profit Daily / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 10x Profit In Mini Importation by paraola(f): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
WHAT IS MINI IMPORTATION?

Mini importation is the process of sourcing, buying and shipping of fast unique consumer products such as bags, shoes, wrist watches, purses, glasses etc. mainly from Asia, Europe and America to the comfort of your domain here in Nigeria for sale to the public or direct use.
This is an online business whereby product specifications, payments and eventual shipping is done through well-established online selling platforms. This form of importation is referred to as mini because it majorly involves items and or consumer goods that are easily and conveniently held by hand. For mini importation you do not import heavy duty products like cars, trucks and machinery.
Mini importation is a very profitable business which can be started with a low capital as an entrepreneur, a stay at home mum, student or even a worker (you do not need to leave your present job) you can automate your mini importation business without you having to leave what you are currently doing.
And if you are thinking of finding multiple streams of income, mini importation is one of the go to businesses.

DOING MINI IMPORTATION THE RIGHT WAY

There are so many tutors and eBooks on mini importation but some of them are just theoretical teachers. They just read some information on mini importation and mastered the theories without practicalizing it there by making it difficult for those who are truly willing to learn and take action get lost, loose hope and come to a conclusion that mini importation is not a profitable business.
Well it happened to me but I didn’t give up on my quest for success, I joined so many whats app groups, bought eBooks, browsed google but I still wasn’t satisfied with the outcome. What gave me the zeal is the fact that we all know that people are making money online, am not talking about all this dating scam, Money doubler (MMM) which I also feel a victim but am talking about the legit way of making money online.
Although am still learning and there is a whole lot to understand about doing business online but i can’t deal with the fact that there are so many people like me who want to do legit business online but are either afraid or discouraged by the same ordeal I went through.
So I have taken it upon myself to share what I know about mini importation to all newbies and all who are struggling with it but haven’t given up.

CHINA IS BEA

Do you know that about 90% of the products we use are made in china, even the so called big companies in USA source their production in china but the only thing is that they use quality materials, while china will use low quality materials, make the same product and sell it for less.
I can remember when Samsung touch screen just started circulating in Nigeria some of my friend bought the chinko made only for them to get home and realise that it wasn’t the original. Anyway am not here to talk about original and fake. Do you know that because of the population of china their government has created online sites where only their citizens can buy things at a cheaper price.
Well that’s where the fun is, do you know that it is possible for you to buy from these site and get it shipped to Nigeria at a low cost and then you can sell it at the usual price it is being sold in the market or more. Am sure you are in doubt, well lemme bust your brain just take a look at these testimonies from our telegram support group.

THE BRAINS BEHIND OUR TESTIMONIES

His name is JONATHAN MELODY and he is the reason why mini importation is not just business for us but also fun. If you don’t enjoy what you are doing how do you to succeed?
I wouldn’t say much about him, he will do the introduction himself but all I require from you is to put away things that will distract you. No chatting, no tv, no music. And please watch it till the end and am sure you will be glad you did.
For those of us who like to keep information and at the same time utilize our data use save from app to download the video or after you have copied and paste the url of the video to your browser, place your cursor in front of YouTube (http://www.|youtubexxxxxxxx) and delete the (http://www) replace it with a (ssyoutubexxxxxxxxxxx) then press enter, it will take you to the save from page then you click on download.
To get access click here and thank me later.

JUST A WORD
Your ability to succeed lies within you all that is left is to take action. Do not procrastinate, time waits for no one.

Re: How To Make 10x Profit In Mini Importation by Bbkelvinn: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
dont really get this. please explain
Re: How To Make 10x Profit In Mini Importation by WafOil(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Bulk RMB(Yuan) for sales at good rate

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Introduces Code To Block Customer Account In Event Of Phone Loss / Order For Dudu Osun #10,000 Carton / Do You Want More Likes And Followers On Your Facebook Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.