Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (52134 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by HomeOfMe(f): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2019
You shut your trap pastor Chris okafor(fake pastor) deceiving people and taking money from them I know pastor Bakare is a hypocrite,but he does not deceive physically and spiritually sick people seeking solutions to their problems.

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Adakintroy: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2019
Parada:
Not surprised by his assertion, this is the traits of Igbos. Tunde Bakari wanted a change during Jonathan’s time he lead the change he did not call on any hopeless or foolish Igbo to lead his cause.

But Igbo will want Biafra they will shout Yoruba should go to war with Aboki for them because them cursed by the God they claim chose them. Here is another God forsaken Igbo expecting Tunde Bakare to lead the change he desire. Come I am start to think this foolish Igbos placed Yorubas in Nigeria as their slave that they can send on errand when ever they desire or is the Igbo going insane ?

Foolish Igbos will always wail about where other lead them convincingly but want every to accept Igbo domination of the super eagle. You lot are cursed with irredeemable bigotry that is just the plain truth

Oga I will not degenerate to insult with you. Rather concentrate on the argument.. All he is saying Is. What occured in Jonathan administration that has not doubled twice as much under this. ( coruption, fuel hike, torrorist attack, assu strikes, economic hardship)..Then he ask.. why has tunde not lead a match if his earlier match was a sincere one to save the Nigerian soul.

That's the crust of his arguments.

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by paraltero: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2019
You know, I wouldn't have a problem if this "pastor" called out Tunde Bakare's supposed hypocrisy and left it at that. Points made. But going on with "christian fighting christian"? So what, it's totally okay for christians to fight muslims and people of other religions but once it's also christians, they should keep mum even if the christian is committing heinous crime, abi?

See the people joining politicians to divide Nigeria?

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Toni19: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2019
I feel your pain brother. Take it easy. You are bitter right now.
princenico007:
shut da dirty gutter mouth up.ur hipocrisy stinks to the sky.even the devil is ashamed of ur hipocrisy.ur stupid hypocritical fake pastor bakare who led ur dirty stinky Yoruba touts and agberos praising celebrities to ojota over fuel price disapeard wen the same fuel waz almost doubled in price years later.
very stupid brown roof ewedu dirty agbero screaming 'owo mi da afonja, do you know why ur region has the bunch of young men and women who can't understand common pidgin English and would shamelessly say to you in return wen u try speaking to them" egbon e jo mi o gbo oyinbo" is cos of ur cursed hipocrisy.
damn afonjas u dudes are too hypocritical from ur learned to ur common agberos ,once a situation is favouring u people even if it is hosted by the devil himself,u stupid afonjas would scream is okay.
olodo oloriburuku

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Jadeng: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2019
tendingNews:
Pastor Chris Okafor has verbally bombed Pastor Tunde Bakare. Okafor seriously blasted Bakare while preaching in church.

Pastor Chris Okafor said:

"When Jonathan was the President, a pastor like Tunde Bakare will lead millions of Nigerians 'Save Nigerian Soul', I'm surprised when Nigerian soul needs to be saved now, Tunde Bakare has not stood up to say 'Save Nigerian soul'

Why? Because of whatever they are benefiting from the government, they cannot be able to speak..."

" Shame unto Pastor Tunde Bakare!

Yes, shame unto him!"

" Why? This is Christian fighting against Christian

What is the offense of Jonathan that this government has not done?

Pastor Tunde Bakare and other radicals will close Ojota and say 'Save Nigeria'

Nigeria needs to be saved now!!!!"

The congratulation echoed 'yes Sir!'

Watch the controversial video here.

See reactions. ..

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/shame-on-pastor-tunde-bakare-chris.html?m=1

" 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
1 Cor.13:9-12."

In my opinion this pastor is a small boy and does not know ... He thinks it is by holding microphone and standing on a platform Abi?
I challenge him to also lead his pew against any Government.

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by bluefilm: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Toketimt:
[s][/s]

Very foolish ipobian crook. What stops him from leading his congregation to save Nigerian soul? Why should Bakare always do that for him? Oponu.

Don't mind that stupid ipob pastor.

He wants tunde bakare to come and fight his stupid hatred fight for him.

He must be joking. grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Abayhormy(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75584953:

More posterity will judge all the evil, corrupt politicians that raped and looted the treasury of this country for 16 years.
Only zombies believe buhari is actually fighting corruption.
He went to Kano to endorse Ganduje who was caught on camera receiving kick-backs from contractors but he says we should not vote for Atiku because allegedly, he is corrupt!
Buhari was a grave mistake!

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by BabaO2: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Lol. Okafor Na pastor? People perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by etrouble: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2019
deboysben:
That's the problem of afonjas

Buhari has beaten Gej incompetent above average.

But cos of selfishness and greediness they keep supporting him cos he promised to hand over to them.

Afonja kill your generation there you this miscreant from the Biafran republic of drugs and crime.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2019
conductor1003:
[s][/s]
Yorobamoozlemslavez, always eager to slam their head right from the mud cement of their thatched hut in Obomoso to the kaphilate capital in Sokoto, all in a bid to defend their Sudan-imported god Jubril.

Bro stop quoting that guy he is a nonentity. And pls stop playing into nonentity like him antics dragging you into tribal madness you don't need that bro just play it maturely with him to put his disgusting void brain in a reset mode.

We are talking as per a fake and a highly character corrupt pastor here and not a tribal stuff so just ignored him apc are like that.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by JAWBONE(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75584944:
There are men of GOD and there are men of God.

BIG FAT LIE. Pastor Kumuyi never said this. He has always adopted a neutral stand concerning politics. He only asks the congregation to pray for the good of the nation. The reason APC politicians warm up to him is because they know he will not condemn them nor support them. Some other preachers are not so reserved about their comments. And I'm not saying whether one is bad or another is good for their different approach but just stating facts to counter your LIE

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by dokie: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2019
deboysben:
That's the problem of afonjas

Buhari has beaten Gej incompetent above average.

But cos of selfishness and greediness they keep supporting him cos he promised to hand over to them.

You need to see what tunde bakare is building on kudirat abiola way. You will understand why he is silent.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Nukilia: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Adakintroy:

Oga I will not degenerate to insult with you. Rather concentrate on the argument.. All he is saying Is. What occured in Jonathan administration that has not doubled twice as much under this. ( coruption, fuel hike, torrorist attack, assu strikes, economic hardship)..Then he ask.. why has tunde not lead a match if his earlier match was a sincere one to save the Nigerian soul.
That's the crust of his arguments.
Don't mind the APC Sympathizers grin grin grin they are only trying to coverup for their puppet pastor. Bakare has been doing the dirty jobs of the APC for decades. Never trust such people...

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2019
They keep insulting Yoruba at every Opportunity they get, They will wail for another 4 years.

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Ayisatojo: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2019
More shame on this commercial pastor for openly castigating pastor Tunde Bakare. What cheap point is he looking for? If Pastor Tunde Bakare could lead the protest for Jonathan to be installed as president when the canals restrained him, and also lead the protest when he was seen to be underperforming just to save our country Nigeria and one mumu pastor that has never contributed anything to the growth and developed of Nigeria is attacking one that has even tried in his own little way.
I challenge mumu commercial pastor Chris Okafor to also lead a protest against Muhammad Buhari. Fake pastor taking advantage of gullible Nigerians.

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by halhassan1(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2019
Presidiotbuhari:
Fear Afonjas, they are like two edged sword.
Yes like 2 edge sword that will be used to slit that your throat when the time comes and you refuse to buy yourself some sense.... Ewu Biafra
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2019
how will tunde bakere lead the march ot campaign when he is still regreting for failing to be the vice president...
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by 1solution: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2019
He is correct.shame on them all. Falana card carrying member of APC, Soyinka agbaya, tinubu ole and every personality that take part in save our soul. May the God of the masses that are hungry, angry, dying and crying judge them. May God make them helpless as Nigerian masses. May their hopes and homes be ruled the way PMB is managing Nigeria. Amen

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2019
They want Yoruba to support them, but then they keep insulting Yoruba at every Chances they get, They have been attacking Yoruba and call us the Causes of their Problems. They will cry hard for another 4 years

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by AlhajaChinyere: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Awon oloriburuku omo Igbo don come again!

Bastards go home ki lo de!

Useless importers of rubbish. They want Buhari government to continue with the importation of rubbish instead of building our infrastructure and productive capacity.

I love to see these Biafrans in pain and agony, it gives me great joy!!!!

Ewu Bastard Biafrans!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by NwaliE01: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Afonjos are very self centered people.

It runs in their blood.

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by AlhajaChinyere: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
They want Yoruba to support them, but then they keep insulting Yoruba at every Chances they get, They have been attacking Yoruba and call us the Causes of their Problems. They will cry hard for another 4 years

AMEN!!!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by halhassan1(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:
OLD NEWS.
Both GEJ and PMB share confusion in common
JUST that PMB is not even aware of his own existence

Just as GEJ claimed he was never aware massive looting was carried out under his nose..... See how mumuish your comment looks stupid to read.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by AlhajaChinyere: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2019
NwaliE01:
Afonjos are very self centered people.

It runs in their blood.

Your pain has just began, you this oloripelebe
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Toketimt: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2019
miketayo:

Both of u are part of the dumbest set of people in this country, must tribe be involved in everything.. this is why PDP and APC will keep toying with this country.

Eediota....deep inside u, u think u are smart right? What a joke. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Toketimt: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2019
sweerychick:
you shut it there! Always quick to play the tribal card. What exactly did he say there that is false? Because he's Igbo you call him Ipob

Can't you goons just accept the truth for once and swallow your shameless face.

Fool, what truth is he or ur lineage is talking about?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by halhassan1(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2019
priceaction:
What stopped him from organising his own too. I have never seen a modern fake pastor more than this man that uses divination and enchantments to control his followers. Fake miracles, many court cases filed by his former members hanging on his neck because of using his diabolical powers to convert their properties and wealth to his. We know where he was coming from. This is a kind of so called pastor that bring shame to Christianity.
Even before 2012 he has been a 419 pastor, setting up himself to be kidnapped. I know that many kids don't know his history here. There is no single year this man will not have a controversial court case, at least 2. I am still surprised how many very gullible people still defend his fake ministries and miracles. If Nigeria have justice and good judiciary system, he would have been dead by now. Recently,, he defrauded a widow running into millions, and the case is still in court. So much more for a so called fraudulent pastor

http://dailypost.ng/2012/08/08/popular-lagos-pastor-419-scam-sets-kidnap-defrauds-member-landed-property/

I like the last line.... SO MUCH MORE FOR A FRAUDULENT PASTOR.... and his gullible AKUYAS continue to sing his praise even after turning them to paupers from glory
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Toketimt: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2019
[[s]quote author=princenico007 post=75580996] shut da dirty gutter mouth up.ur hipocrisy stinks to the sky.even the devil is ashamed of ur hipocrisy.ur stupid hypocritical fake pastor bakare who led ur dirty stinky Yoruba touts and agberos praising celebrities to ojota over fuel price disapeard wen the same fuel waz almost doubled in price years later.
very stupid brown roof ewedu dirty agbero screaming 'owo mi da afonja, do you know why ur region has the bunch of young men and women who can't understand common pidgin English and would shamelessly say to you in return wen u try speaking to them" egbon e jo mi o gbo oyinbo" is cos of ur cursed hipocrisy.
damn afonjas u dudes are too hypocritical from ur learned to ur common agberos ,once a situation is favouring u people even if it is hosted by the devil himself,u stupid afonjas would scream is okay.
olodo oloriburuku[/quote][/s]

So much words. Zero sense. Not unexpected from a known fool.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by halhassan1(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Firefire:
Posterity will judge all those who brought this evil government to power.
......and posterity will condemn to hell those who are clamoring a come back for the party that wasted Nigeria and Nigerians for sixteen years and brought us to where we are today
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Respect55(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75584953:

More posterity will judge all the evil, corrupt politicians that raped and looted the treasury of this country for 16 years.
Who are the APC members now?
Are they not the former PDP members u are talking of?

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2019
4 +4 whether you like it or not grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by dododawa1: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2019
princenico007:
shut da dirty gutter mouth up.ur hipocrisy stinks to the sky.even the devil is ashamed of ur hipocrisy.ur stupid hypocritical fake pastor bakare who led ur dirty stinky Yoruba touts and agberos praising celebrities to ojota over fuel price disapeard wen the same fuel waz almost doubled in price years later.
olodo oloriburuku
(oyinbo) not our mother tongue.

Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64