Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (65647 Views)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by freekazo: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
According to this analysis, we have 5 close to call states, but I have my verdict on them.

KWARA- APC
KOGI -APC
PLATEAU -PDP
NASARAWA -PDP
ADAMAWA - BATTLE GROUND

1 Like

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Friend01(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
lielbree:

Even a mad man knows this can't happen

This is what that stupid doctor Doyin Okupke said when APC was formed.
He boasted that if APC lasted more than 6 months he should be called a bastard.
Yiu can see how irrelevant he has been since then.
And you are angrily and foolishly towing the same line.
Do I blame you. It's just your stupid anger without regulator.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
What do you expect from Tinubu media?
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Friend01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
RTSC:
For the benefit of the foreigners on this thread.

The nation newspaper is an outfit owned by a corrupt regional strongman in the south west .
The owner is in charge of buhari's campaign train officially, so obviously you can't take this write up seriously.

If you must take it, then do it with a huge dose of salt.

You left the message and faced the messenger.
What sort of stupid as hominem is this?
What is said is what is relevant not who said it.
Learn to focus on the message and leave the messenger.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Friend01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
RTSC:
For the benefit of the foreigners on this thread.

The nation newspaper is an outfit owned by a corrupt regional strongman in the south west .
The owner is in charge of buhari's campaign train officially, so obviously you can't take this write up seriously.

If you must take it, then do it with a huge dose of salt.

You left the message and faced the messenger.
What sort of stupid ad hominem is this?
What is said is what is relevant not who said it.
Learn to focus on the message and leave the messenger.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by babytoun: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Adamawa ..Atiku backyard be battleground ? Between who and who ?

Buhari to win which if the Akwa ibom states ?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Omeizadean(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Its an insult to say Buhari will not win my state Kogi in a landslide victory. There is no state where Buhari is loved more than kogi state. SDP could do better than pdp in kogi state assuming they haven't pledge allegiance to Baba. Kogi is 100% sure for baba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by idu1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Trash...

Anyone who thinks PMB will win Edo State is a retard...
I ll reshow you this your comment next week.

1 Like

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by senatordave1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Omeizadean:
Its an insult to say Buhari will not win my state Kogi in a landslide victory. There is no state where Buhari is loved more than kogi state. SDP could do better than pdp in kogi state assuming they haven't pledge allegiance to Baba. Kogi is 100% sure for baba.
i thought igalas and okun yoruba hate buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by XaintJoel20: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
idu1:
I ll reshow you this your comment next week.

I will be waiting.

I guess you thinking rigging would be possible...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by idu1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I will be waiting.

I guess you thinking rigging would be possible...
My friend, there won't be rigging. APC have enough machinery and foot soldiers on ground to win in Edo. Don't listen to what people are saying in the street and beer parlours.

Political leaders in various constituencies and wards will make it possible. You believe PDP will win rivers state and APC will not win Edo where they have a sitting governor and their national chairman like rivers too?

It's even funnier when atiku supporters says he ll win lagosgrin
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Olumeme: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hehehehehehehehehe, any state they know Atiku will win they put close to call!
Adamawa, Nassarawa, Kogi, Akwa ibom, kwara, Plateau are all going to PDP!
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Olumeme: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Omeizadean:

Which of the Kogi state?
The only place buhari will win is Kogi Central, the mention of SDP shows you're an ebira, maybe you are a fan of Natasha Apoti.
Kogi west and east is PDP, there's no SDP here, I don't even think they have any candidate that I know in the west.
I am from kogi west, and I can tell you authoritatively that it's a landslide victory for PDP.
Wake up from your okene slumber.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by John343: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
buhari is not winning akwa ibom.. take that to the bank...
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by XaintJoel20: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
idu1:
My friend, there won't be rigging. APC have enough machinery and foot soldiers on ground to win in Edo. Don't listen to what people are saying in the street and beer parlours.

Political leaders in various constituencies and wards will make it possible. You believe PDP will win rivers state and APC will not win Edo where they have a sitting governor and their national chairman like rivers too?

It's even funnier when atiku supporters says he ll win lagosgrin

I guess you are not in Edo State for you to be saying all these.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

It's this weekend...
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by ChristineC: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lagos State is the real battleground.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
In predential election APC can not win in Edo State. I can bet anything for it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Kriptune: 12:31am On Feb 11, 2019
helinues:
So far so good this is unbiased analysis especially for SW, SE and SS except Buhari winning Akwa Ibom

Buhari can't win Edo!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Kriptune: 12:42am On Feb 11, 2019
EnaibeSam:
Good analysis. But the writer could be shocked by the result of Delta state come Saturday. Atiku can only win in Delta north, but not in Delta central and Delta South.
Delta North: Okowa PDP
Delta Central: Ogboru/ Omo-Agege APC
Delta South: Uduaghan APC

You think Deltans are some uneducated people that can be swayed by decisions of their leaders
This is the south bro

Deltans will unanimously vote Atiku (PDP) and gladly vote Ogboru(APC) as governor as they've been doing over the years.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by chuddy21: 12:59am On Feb 11, 2019
Is not big deal again, some who is shouting buhari will win on Saturday election as for say if he win now ,they go start using double phone or living normal life now,don't worry if him win I bet u for his another 4 years in power u will not have android phone to argue again.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by chuddy21: 1:07am On Feb 11, 2019
My happiness is that some still have phone now that is why we are argued, another four years from this kind situations of this present government,we go know many people who go still have and who go still afford money to buy data to come online and talk anyhow,
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by chuddy21: 1:12am On Feb 11, 2019
Some think say na buhari vs goodluck.this one na them vs them,50-- 50 ,Hausa go like to vote atiku get more 8year instead off 4 years, if you know you know
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by kayusely70(m): 5:11am On Feb 11, 2019
The total summary: Buhari will win.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by SillyMods: 6:13am On Feb 11, 2019
PMB will win
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by popsyleo1: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2019
Who wrote this?
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by kaypling(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2019
I agree with this analysis except Akwa Ibom and maybe Edo. Everything else seems quite accurate.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by shegz24(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2019
Pdp cant win kwara "o to ge"
Osun n Ogun are Apc
Lagos is gonna be a slim margin for whoever wins.
Parko:

From my point of view
Abia pdp
Adamawa pdp
Akwa Ibom pdp
Anambra pdp
Bauchi apc
Bayelsa pdp
Benue pdp
Borno apc
Cross River pdp
Delta pdp
Ebonyi pdp
Edo pdp
Ekiti apc
Enugu pdp
Gombe apc
Imo pdp
Jigawa apc
Kaduna apc
Kano apc
Katsina apc
Kebbi apc
Kogi pdp
Kwara pdp
Lagos pdp
Nasarawa pdp
Niger apc
Ogun pdp
Ondo apc
Osun pdp
Oyo apc
Plateau pdp
Rivers pdp
Sokoto apc
Taraba pdp
Yobe apc
Zamfara pdp
FCT. Pdp
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by topysean247: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari will probably win the election. we keep arguing and saying all sorts of words whereas people that will vote are influenced.
True FACT people who will vote voluntary are less compared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.