Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops (17022 Views)

Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) / Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Terrible Accident In Anambra Kills One On The Spot (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by Ritzy10(f): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Many people were feared killed and no fewer than 10 vehicles, 7 buildings and shops were destroyed after a petrol tanker fell at Amawbia round about, near Governor’s lodge in Anambra state.

The incident happened about 9.20pm on Saturday, close to the Fire Service office. The State Police Public Relations Officer, Haruna Mohammed, while confirming the incident, described it as sad and unfortunate.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/many-roasted-to-death-as-tanker-explosion-rocks-anambra-photos/

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by wagzyl: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oh no.... So sad. May God grant eternal rest to the dead and give their loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss. May we not die a painful death, Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by mascot87(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
May we receive the grace to at all times never be a victim of circumstances and unfortunate events. RIP to the dead

7 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by khallebb(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
See what Buhari has caused...

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by dynicks(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Damn!!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by Hdyyys: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Read below
khallebb:
See what Buhari has caused...
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by Sugarplum777(f): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rip cry

For free 30+odd join my signature below cool
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by bankyblue(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Na was o, near fire sarvice office, and many still fear dead!

Rip

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by 043xclusive: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
A P C
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by Anthony0094(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
“ close to fire service head office"
I don't blame people that ran away from this country

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by leeikem(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
R.I.P.....
So sad.....

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by kennosklint(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari is an idiot
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by Mitchewww(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by AllenSpencer: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
When they want to vote Atiku

NNPC should please supply excess truck loads of fuel to the region. We dont want fuel scarcity there.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by MrCounselor: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
RIP
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by ObinnaRex(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
OMG
Why!!!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by luluosas(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sad. I hope the fire service men � on duty later arrested the raging inferno �

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Chai! At Amawbia? Near Governor's lodge? They should investigate that incidence.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hadn't this same news made front page this early morning...with casualty of 2 deaths?

Nairaland has gone down the drain
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by Beranco: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by freemanbubble: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by goaldynboy: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
When they want to vote Atiku

NNPC should please supply excess truck loads of fuel to the region. We dont want fuel scarcity there.

When we say Buhari supporters reason like cow, some people think it's a joke!

From your comment, one can clearly see that you are a hopeless low life that will soon kpai like a fowl and vultures will do their job on your carcass!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by firstolalekan(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sugarplum777:
Rip cry

For free 30+odd join my signature below cool
30 odds kill you there mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by AllenSpencer: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
goaldynboy:

When we say Buhari supporters reason like cow, some people think it's a joke!

From your comment, one can clearly see that you are a hopeless low life that will soon kpai like a fowl and vultures will do their job on your carcass!!

So that's all you can say? You are empty!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Had it been this disaster happened in my family,children of hate would have said god is angry with me
My question is who is angry with me?

ok
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by Craigslists: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sad sad
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by kachi04(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
It happened a stone throw away from my family house. I really sympathize with the family of the victims. It wasnt up-to 5seconds when the truck fell and it caught fire immediately. Despite two fire service trucks at the scene the fire was unquenchable. May those who sustained fire burns get well soon, Amen.
Lastly I hope the govt will compensate those who lost their means of livelihood via the fire outbreak.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops by youngakodex: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
GOD GO PUNISH UNA WEY DEY BLAME BUHARI HERE OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA.......NA HUNGRY AND SUFFERNESS GO KILL UNA

(1) (Reply)

LCC To Commence Tolling On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge On April 1st. / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Shocking Article About Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.