Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:50 PM

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos (28444 Views)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos / Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Plenary Meeting In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nairatrend: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Nollywood celebrity and Politician Desmond Eliot Takes part in Lagos State APC campaign program ahead of the 2019 General election as she supports APC whole heartedly.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/adorable-photos-of-desmond-eliot-at-apc-campaign-in-la

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nairatrend: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Zuorom: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Desmond Elliot, one of my best Nigerian actors of all time. I may not agree with his politics but I love him any way

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Donexy16(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2019
Fine man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by megist80: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Donexy16:
Fine man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Prettyvicc: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Handsome.. Rich man

Beyhive Reacts To Video Of Lori Harvey Flirting With Jay Z ==> See Pictures + Video Here
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by myselftrend: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2019
grin let's pray he doesn't become Buhari one day
Prettyvicc:
Handsome.. Rich man

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by leeikem(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
big man..

What's that sign they are making??

you don join bah?
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by deji17: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku to Electorates - MAGA (Make Atiku Great Again)
Electorates to Atiku - You are deceiving yourself, in a Pickin Deceiving Papa (PDP)Way

Atiku to Saraki - You guys should deliver for me on Saturday o..
Saraki to Atiku - Look at this one. If it is easy how come you cannot deliver Adamawa to yourself?

Atiku to Kwankwanso - Bros, na your eye I dey look o to carry me go Villa.

Kwakwanso to Atiku - Dey there dey dull yourself. You think my voters are transferable? Even me, my leg dey shake now for Kano. That Buhari na Political Bulldozer for Kano

Atiku to Dino - Dino, how far na?
Dino to Saraki - Mtchew.. Dey there make pant dey wear you. Ajekun iya looje.

Atiku to Wike - Wike , we must not allow APC to come back o

Wike to Atiku - ehn hen.. So you want make Buhari commot na him you come take dollars buy delegates for Portharcourt? We had a better plan and better candidate before you show up with your dollars. Now go and spend all the money for the election nau? Shishi I no get to waste on you..

Atiku - Wahala dey o..

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by ainas247: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
wink Desmond my man.. I go vote you

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by kennosklint(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Desmond idiot u are already a loser.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by oluwasegun007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fine man...
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by AllenSpencer: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
4+4 issa Goal!

God bless Honorable Desmond Elliot

God bless His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
kennosklint:
Desmond idiot u have already a loser.

Chai English will not kill some people. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Qayatt: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Affordable website development
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by gozzlin: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Okay.

But it's 4 plus 0 abeg.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Glink2018(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
kennosklint:
Desmond idiot u are already a loser.

Are you in pain?

The Lord says, there's someone here , typing rubbish on this thread and typing athiefkuobi, the Lord says I should tell you that you shld not sleep alone btw February 16-18 , because the presidential election results will shock you and you will have heart attack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Quality20(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
sensible and industrious youth

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
He do chop his constituency money him cheek don fat.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by HenryO2(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Collect and still vote PDP angry

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by PenlsCaP: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
[o
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by landmark86: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Only a bastards in S/W will vote PDP
South-West belong APC

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
This crowd cannot kill snake
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by yrex01(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
HenryO2:
Collect and still vote PDP angry
I feel ur pain.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Alejob: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
angry
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Galaticos444: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
deji17:
Atiku to Saraki - You guys should deliver for me on Saturday o..
Saraki to Atiku - Look at this one. If it is easy how come you cannot deliver Adamawa to yourself?

Atiku to Kwankwanso - Bros, na your eye I dey look o to carry me go Villa.

Kwakwanso to Atiku - Dey there dey dull yourself. You think my voters are transferable? Even me, my leg dey shake now for Kano. That Buhari na Political Bulldozer for Kano

Atiku to Dino - Dino, how far na?
Dino to Saraki - Mtchew.. Dey there make pant dey wear you. Ajekun iya looje.

Atiku to Wike - Wike , we must not allow APC to come back o

Wike to Atiku - ehn hen.. So you want make Buhari commot na him you come take dollars buy delegates for Portharcourt? We had a better plan and better candidate before you show up with your dollars. Now go and spend all the money for the election nau? Shishi I no get to waste on you..

Atiku - Wahala dey o..
wots dis one saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Muscomide: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
cucumbae:
He do chop his constituency money him cheek don fat.

As in ehnnn......
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by bots105: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku all the way
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Muscomide: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
landmark86:
Only a bastards in S/W will vote PDP
South-West belong APC

Na you wey dey support Fulani expansionist party be the bastard o. Real Omoluabi no go support Buhari with him hideously Northernisation agenda.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by jrusky(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pls tell us what Desmond has achieved or done so far in his constituency than given them pressing iron, cap, t-shirt, 5 litres of Palm oil that is all so his 4 sign make no sense.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
This Desmond Idiot sorry Elliot should campaign for himself and the lifeless brain dead dullard.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by HenryO2(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
yrex01:
I feel ur pain.

You will be alright!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children / Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos / Kemi Afolabi Clashes With Seyi-Ariyo 'SheBaby', See The Distasteful Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.