Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) (62717 Views)

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Why everything about africa is bad angry even our beach no fit blue like miami own

It is blue.... Use a DSLR camera to capture the true beauty of that place
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
ellalina:
This is awesome. I though we only have this in Lagos
fortunately, there's another beach in Akwa Ibom called "Cashew Beach" but unexploited ... So sad
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Ade1050: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
See below � �

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Manson1(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good one
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
davodyguy:

You can't compare their level of exposure in the state with that of Lagos, hence such off dressing should not be unexpected. Moreover, Lagos beaches are always bubbling. Kuramo, Lekki, Oniru, Ikate, Ẹlẹkọ, and sultan beach in Badagry are fún spots

Do you have to insult the people generally?

Try and have an iota of sense when posting on a public forum

Didn't you read from the @OP that it was an impromptu visit?

6 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Afonja007: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
There is nothing nigeria knows how to manage,if you see beaches in Trinidad and Tobago inshort all those Caribbean countries you will not even go to any lagos beaches not to talk of this one am seeing here look at the environment shiiiiit angry

4 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2019
Maybe the SG just declared it open.

I don't know who approved that for them.

It is just a mode of announcement that there's beach there not only in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2019
fashrola:

Do you have to insult the people generally?

Try and have an iota of sense when posting on a public forum

Didn't you read from the @OP that it was an impromptu visit?
Oh no, why don't you practice what you're preaching? Is there any sense in what you've posted? Try to have little sense and realize that when you say someone is not as exposed as another is not an insult but a reality based on fact.

Lagos is not on same level with Florida and the people in Florida are more exposed than those in Lagos judging by (infrastructure, technology, lifestyle etc) is that an insult? I'm a Lagosian. If we're to judge by your very poor logic, I've insulted Lagos.

Smh at your pettiness and ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2019
Afonja007:
There is nothing nigeria knows how to manage,if you see beaches in Trinidad and Tobago inshort all those Caribbean countries you will not even go to any lagos beaches not to talk of this one am seeing here look at the environment shiiiiit angry

Becareful, one guy with handle fashrola would come tell you it's an insult to say this

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
APC should buy this beach and allow only APC member exploit it.

Back to the story!

Does the South East have a beach? A friend told me the banks of River Niger is a beach front.
The bank of a river is called River Bank. It is not a beach. There are no waves. And the water is fresh. No salt.
Beach only occurs beside an ocean with salt water, wind and waves.
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2019
nigerian beaches isnt nice at all....d ladies especially dress like grannies

u cant see a single confident lady on bikini like europe.

NEXT news plz

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2019
jaxxy:
I find going to the beach very boring. Can’t explain why. Lol
The beach is the perfect place. Even without company I can clock 4-5 hours there. grin Maybe you don't like nature that much.
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2019
davodyguy:

Becareful, one guy with handle fashrola would come tell you it's an insult to say this
Well, all those caribbean countries don't have multiple tribes. They only speak one language. They can develop their country without too much fight.
We have many tribes, one national treasury and so much argument and fighting between the tribes. Forgetting to develop as one nation.

3 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2019
davodyguy:

Oh no, why don't you practice what you're preaching? Is there any sense in what you've posted? Try to have little sense and realize that when you say someone is not as exposed as another is not an insult but a reality based on fact.

Lagos is not on same level with Florida and the people in Florida are more exposed than those in Lagos judging by (infrastructure, technology, lifestyle etc) is that an insult? I'm a Lagosian. If we're to judge by your very poor logic, I've insulted Lagos.

Smh at your pettiness and ignorance
Do you know that as a Lagosian, you are a native of the land? Florida and all of US is inhabited by white people who are all foreigners. The real natives of Ameria are the Red Indians (Native Americans). Those guys will never develop anything. The issue here is that Natives of a land never develop the land. It is foreigners who develop it.
Australia, same. South Africa, same thing. Kenya, same.

2 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:18am On Feb 11, 2019
uuzba:

Well, all those caribbean countries don't have multiple tribes. They only speak one language. They can develop their country without too much fight.
We have many tribes, one national treasury and so much argument and fighting between the tribes. Forgetting to develop as one nation.
I agree with you 100%. The other day during plenary session, Senator Ashafa asked for a special status to be granted to Lagos State and emphasized some of the reasons why. It was turned down and you see senators now asking for such statuses for their state.

This is purely ignorance. Lagos is a country and it's more popular than Abuja and Togo. Many of these politicians are in one way or the other connected to these Lagos and developing Lagos, is developing Nigeria. You have a state with estimated population of 15-20million comprising not only Yorubas but human beings from different places on planet Earth, but tribalism made them turn the bill down. We can't develop with such mentality

2 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Viking007(m): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2019
Spent a year here during NYSC and I'm always dreaming of going back. It will make a perfect honeymoon location.
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2019
uuzba:

Do you know that as a Lagosian, you are a native of the land? Florida and all of US is inhabited by white people who are all foreigners. The real natives of Ameria are the Red Indians (Native Americans). Those guys will never develop anything. The issue here is that Natives of a land never develop the land. It is foreigners who develop it.
Australia, same. South Africa, same thing. Kenya, same.
See my post above. Nigeria' case is very peculiar. Property owners in Lagos are not only Yorubas but people from Niger republic, Igboland, Fulani, Edo etc. But you can't find a non igboman with an investment in real estate worth ₦200million in the entire 5 SE states. So how does Igboland develop judging by what you said that foreigners are the ones to develop people's villages?
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Laolballs: 12:28am On Feb 11, 2019
Winningodd02386:
See below
SCAM !!!
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:31am On Feb 11, 2019
If this was Lagos it will be very filthy with thugs everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by fordunit(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2019
davodyguy:

You can't compare their level of exposure in the state with that of Lagos, hence such off dressing should not be unexpected. Moreover, Lagos beaches are always bubbling. Kuramo, Lekki, Oniru, Ikate, Ẹlẹkọ, and sultan beach in Badagry are fún spots

You are even more dumb than the OP. The guy explained up there that the visit wasn't planned and u are here spilling beans. You think insulting people makes you exposed aite? Go sit-down for shit!

4 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Remove the first 2 pics.

Not beautiful

Dirty
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 11, 2019
nkzkzqos:
Wow, nice

Mod, isn't it time to permanently ban this IDIOT?

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by investigator007: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2019
no be small long the beach long sha
Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by illrhymes(m): 1:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Holamidhe:

Lack of proper planning.. We will do better next time.

Ibeno, Eket, not far from ExonMobil.
Ibeno is a local government on its own, not Eket and just for the record Ibeno beach isn’t the longest sand beach in west Africa or even Nigeria. In Lagos there are sand beaches longer than the entire ibeno. I’m an Akwa Ibomite and I’ve visites the ibeno beach time without number.

2 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Mankosi: 2:15am On Feb 11, 2019
Very dirty beach. Nigeria with its normal way of doing things eh, no be abandoned project I dey see for there so. Beside that dirty house.

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:16am On Feb 11, 2019
State wey for even pass Lagos, but unfortunately been led by blind & selfish leaders..

Oil, sea, Beach, fertile land, good people, good environment, etc....yet nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.