Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? (22988 Views)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Benue State Result As Announced / Delta State result PDP winning massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2019
Me: Adamawa.

Reason: I want the Newspaper headlines to read: "Buhari Trounce Atiku In Adamawa As Results Trickle In"

Followed By Kwara and Akwaibom in that order grin grin

Let's hear from you.

Let's talk politics grin

88 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Alphafeezay(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2019
Lagos

Kano

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Lagos

Kano

Why?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2019
LAGOS and KATSINA

Even if APC wins Lagos, the margin will be slim so by then, zombies will start crying already.

Sniper will sell like crazy from Saturday...

Anyways, wish you all successful election week....

ATIKULATED and I represent Ekiti, South West!!!

260 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Alphafeezay(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2019
Clerverly:

Why?

I want to be sure of what happened in the stadium yesterday in Lagos, I want to confirm Lagosians have abandoned APC.

Kano...., Buhari got the highest votes in Kano in 2015.... We want to see how it will go this time around as kwankwaso is now in PDP

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:

I want to be sure of what happened in the stadium yesterday in Lagos, I want to confirm Lagosians have abandoned APC.

Kano...., Buhari got the highest votes in Kano in 2015.... We want to see how it will go this time around as kwankwaso is now in PDP

Okay! grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by BuhariAdvocate: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2019
You represent me in this your post cheesy
Clerverly:
Me: Adamawa.

Reason: I want the Newspaper headlines to read: "Buhari Trounce Atiku In Adamawa As Results Trickle In"

Followed By Kwara and Akwaibom in that order grin grin

Let's hear from you.

lalasticlala Mynd44 let's talk politics grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by otokx(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Delta State

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You represent me in this your post cheesy

Honestly, I cant wait for Saturday grin grin All these ipob miscreants will learn lessons in politics grin

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2019
otokx:
Delta State

Why?
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
LAGOS and KATSINA

Even if APC wins Lagos, the margin will be slim so by then, zombies will start crying already.

Sniper will sell like crazy from Saturday...

Anyways, wish you all successful election week....

ATIKULATED and I represent Ekiti, South West!!!

Fair! Let God keep us alive till Saturday and beyond.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by BuhariAdvocate: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2019
Clerverly:

Honestly, I cant wait for Saturday grin grin All these ipob miscreants will learn lessons in politics grin
some of them will commit suicide.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2019
For me kwara and Adamawa are the ones I want to hear first.

Once it says Buhari has won those two states I don't think I need to listen to the other results because those would show buhari has won already based on this.

Kwara and Adamawa if they are in the bag for buhari is all that would show the end result from all other States

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2019
Clerverly:
Tetehjewels

What party do you think Atiku will decamp to next when he loses? grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by otokx(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Clerverly:

Why?

To see if the Rotation principle carries the day.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Binikingdowm: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Edo state..

This is my state, I keep telling fools oshiomole is nothing here but they don't want to hear, they keep seeing oshiomole as a God..

Atiku will defeat buhari here 70:30%.

At op you think buhari can get 5% in akwa ibom? Joker

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by ivandragon: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Lagos - Southwest

Kano - North West

Rivers - South South

Imo - South East

Kwara - North Central

Borno - North East

these are key battle grounds & the pattern of voting in those states might serve as an indication the direction other nearby states would vote...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2019
ivandragon:
Lagos - Southwest

Kano - North West

Rivers - South South

Imo - South East

Kwara - North Central

Borno - North East

these are key battle grounds & the pattern of voting in those states might serve as an indication the direction other nearby states would vote...

Fair!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by ashacot: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2019
Me Kano state. So that IPOB will no that no human alive can defeat PMB in kano state and even if PMB is bedridden, he will defeat any soul in kano state.

I WILL LAUGH AT MY BROTHERS WELLA WHO ARE THINKING KWOKWANSO WILL BE ABLE TO DIVIDE BUHARI VOTES IN KANO OR WHO THINK BUHARI WON KANO IN 2015BECAUSE IF KWOKWANSO WITHOUT KNOWING THAT PMB HAS BEEN SCORING MORE THAN 1.6MILLION VOTES SINCE 2003 in kano state.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2019
ashacot:
Me Kano state. So that IPOB will no that no human alive can defeat PMB in kano state and even if PMB is bedridden, he will defeat any soul in kano state.

I WILL LAUGH AT MY BROTHERS WELLA WHO ARE THINKING KWOKWANSO WILL BE ABLE TO DIVIDE BUHARI VOTES IN KANO OR WHO THINK BUHARI WON KANO IN 2015BECAUSE IF KWOKWANSO WITHOUT KNOWING THAT PMB HAS BEEN SCORING MORE THAN 1.6MILLION VOTES SINCE 2003 in kano state.

Even in 2003 it was a north north affair too.

Many of them lack sense

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2019
ashacot:

Even in 2003 it was a north north affair too.

Many of them lack sense. All they have is youthful exuberance

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by seunmsg(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2019
Kwara, kogi, Kano, Lagos , Gombe, and Akwa Ibom.

I’m projecting Buhari to win all these states except Akwa Ibom where I’m projecting 30% for the president. Once I get the results from these states and confirm the accuracy of my projections, I can start celebrating cos the contest is over.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by joshjc(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2019
PDP control States so that they can have early hope,and then later APC control States so that PDP supporters can wail and die

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2019
joshjc:
PDP control States so that they can have early hope,and then later APC control States so that PDP supporters can wail and die

You are wicked grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Clerverly: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2019
seunmsg:
Kwara, kogi, Kano, Lagos , Gombe, and Akwa Ibom.

I’m projecting Buhari to win all these states except Akwa Ibom where I’m projecting 30% for the president. Once I get the results from these states and confirm the accuracy of my projections, I can start celebrating cos the contest is over.

Trust me, Buhari is getting more than 30% in Akwaibom, if he doesn't win outrightly. The factors responsible electoral results in South East and South South are quite different from that of other Zones.

You can quote me after Saturday.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Carlyscales: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Kano abeg!

Wanna see what Atiku can do to Buhari Backbone

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Binikingdowm: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2019
ivandragon:
Lagos - Southwest

Kano - North West

Rivers - South South

Imo - South East

Kwara - North Central

Borno - North East

nonsense as usual..

Over 70% of Lagos are non indigene and the votes is always divided..

You think buhari can get 25% in river state? Joker

IMO? Igbo ain't voting buhari

Kwara? Saraki factor

Borno? A very useless state that love their oppressor, they are buhari biggest stronghold

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Binikingdowm: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Clerverly:

Trust me, Buhari is getting more than 30% in Akwaibom, if he doesn't win outrightly. The factors responsible electoral results in South East and South South are quite different from that of other Zones.

You can quote me after Saturday.
if buhari can get 30% in akwa ibom or even win it then there's no reason atiku can't win Katsina

24 Likes

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by madridguy(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Adamawa- So our brothers and sisters from the other side will know PMB is not in same political class with Atiku.

Bauchi- So Dogara can know he's a paper weight politician

Kwara- I want to see Saraki asking the good people of the state " what have I done that you people cannot forgive me " tongue

Ogun- I want the whole world to know that truly Pa OBJ is what Jagaban tagged him yesterday tongue

Above all, I want Mai Gaskiya to coast to victory like Real Madrid FC

Sarrki wake up and make your input.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by IJOBA2: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Clerverly:

Okay! grin
NGENE KEDU IJE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by ivandragon: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2019
Binikingdowm:
nonsense as usual..

Over 70% of Lagos are non indigene and the votes is always divided..

You think buhari can get 25% in river state? Joker

IMO? Igbo ain't voting buhari

Kwara? Saraki factor

Borno? A very useless state that love their oppressor, they are buhari biggest stronghold

please, kindly take your mental rantings elsewhere.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Secessionists Will Be First To Run Away When Problem Starts / Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) / Go And Register Your Own Party, NNPP Founding Fathers Tell Kwankwaso As Crisis D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.