Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan (37186 Views)

APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / Osun PDP: Davido Brother Posses With Uniform Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Heeyor(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
No sane Yoruba people will cast his or her vote to a criminal like Atiku.
Count me out pls, for me and my family we are obediently Aticulated.
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

What makes a great leader? If you can tell me I give you 20k, I promise.. qualities that made GHADAFFI, Putin, Trump, etc great leaders and respected all over. But they have no clean record, check Chinese President... Never forget GHADAFFI was a criminal but no Libyan suffered. To the extent when you marry they give you money. House, if no work they pay you.. one qualities they have that Buhari don’t have. Tell me.

Was buhari not the first to start a social security welfare for the poorest in our land? 5k a month to the poor in the villages.

Which PDP government has ever remotely attempted that or even thought about it.

Buhari is a great leader. PDP had 16 years and failed.

Buhari in 4 years has outdone them in everything good.

You can argue with your pillow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by dokunbam(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Criminal of international repute

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Seetto: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Atiku has already beaten Buhari on all polls Buhari won easily just four years ago and this is testament that he is on the right track ..if not for hopes of rigging Buhari would have pulled out already ... Now I dare you tonmenation just one thing Atiku stole from you

You mistaken, not what atiku stole from me but from the nation, that question better directed to his former boss, obj.

He could have not won four years ago, with the federal might and illicit funds to ensure gej reelection couple with massive election manipulation in the east and south south, and may be you should note that all these tools are not available to them now.

Sit tight and watch how pmb will be inaugurated for second term...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2019
dokunbam:

Criminal of international repute

KleptocraAtiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
How can can any sane person say Buhari has done better than 16 years of PDP
has funny it may sound. But that is d true. So deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by AlhajaChinyere: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Tinubu built what state ?

A city that has been adjudged as the worst city live on earth?

A city where 90 percent live in unplanned settlements ?

A city where 99 perecntbhave no access to potable pipe borne water ?

A city where 70 percent of the roads are dirt roads and unsurfaced ?

A city where 80 percent have no access to proper toilets and have to poo in dugout holes in the ground and polythene bags called shot put?

Oga in 19 years years the only thing Tinubu has built is his wealth and mindboggling resume of properties from Malls to high rise apartments to high rise offices to hotels to toll gates and I am 100 percent sure you don't see 1 Kobo from all these neither does anyone in your family ... Stop fooling yourself

Why are your people leaving their own ancestral land to live and want to die in Lagos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2019
MrAJQ:
Davido has also acknowledged Buhari performance.

Which performance is this people always talk about

A man who can not tell apart a government candidate and presidential candidate which he is ?

Which performance ? A man who spend more time in hospital in uk than in aso rock!
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by MrAJQ(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

A man who can not tell apart a government candidate and presidential candidate which he is ?

Which performance ? A man who spend more time in hospital in uk than in aso rock!

Your statement shows that you're not worthy to be a class rep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Madas1986(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
a mad man never admit he's insane and so you will never believe you have a malfunction brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by AlhajaChinyere: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Your hatred is affecting your brain. And I am not insulting you oo, just stating a fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Madas1986(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
davido is just staying neutral not that he didn't support atiku if he didn't hw come he said he said atiku is the incoming president

What a waste of sperm you are

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Ishaq717(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Oluwamuyeewa:

Let me say you a prayer;

May your life be the same way Buhari is running Nigeria
May your life too be the way atiku did to Nigeria when he was custom controller, v.p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Yommy247(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Oluwamuyeewa:

Let me say you a prayer;

May your life be the same way Buhari is running Nigeria
Not taking sides o but i must tell you this, sense is far from you
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Igbos voting Atiku cos of Obi... Yorubas voting Buhari cos of Osinbajo...
in d end Buhari will win cos igbos are jux 5% in electoral value and worth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by nijanigga: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2019
na so my Davido .
Buhari and Atiku served under Obj but why is Buhari's name not mentioned as a thief in "MY WATCH" Obasanjo's book?

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by blowjob: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2019
DAVIDSON FATHER BENEFITED TOO FROM THE LOOTIN.

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by sogodihno: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Shame on nairaland

Go to davido twitter page and you will see how he insulted an APC supporter yet the OP and nairaland are claiming he is endorsing the lifeless one!

Just shut up! Leave nairaland if u are not comfortable, av never seen anyone here saying Nairaland is pro-PDP, it is u wailers that are always saying nonsense, anyway, u guys will be shut up forever, this Saturday.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by stealthtiger(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2019
Those of you thinking Davido‘s response as an insinuation of APC‘s endorsement simply don't understand sacarsm.

Davido was trying to say that he didn't require the guys unsolicited comparison to prove who's better between the duo.

Hence, the guy can vote who he chooses rather than telling him (Davido) that buhari is a better candidate.

Reason people . Reason
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by dante0147: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2019
What Davido simply means is by “I Never said vote pdp” ... He can’t choose for him every one has his or her right to choose their preferred candidate... but only apc and buhari supporters would think other wise because they are clueless like buhari and apc itself .
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by sogodihno: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Tinubu built what state ?

A city that has been adjudged as the worst city live on earth?

A city where 90 percent live in unplanned settlements ?

A city where 99 perecntbhave no access to potable pipe borne water ?

A city where 70 percent of the roads are dirt roads and unsurfaced ?

A city where 80 percent have no access to proper toilets and have to poo in dugout holes in the ground and polythene bags called shot put?

Oga in 19 years years the only thing Tinubu has built is his wealth and mindboggling resume of properties from Malls to high rise apartments to high rise offices to hotels to toll gates and I am 100 percent sure you don't see 1 Kobo from all these neither does anyone in your family ... Stop fooling yourself

OK, yes we agree, but ur brothers won't succeed until they step in the so acclaimed dirtiest place,how do u explain that?

Typical ipob nonsense. Mtcheew
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by omoiyalayi(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I won't say 16yrs

But Apc has done better in their almost first 4yrs than pdp first 4yrs in office
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by SUPRRA: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2019
anjigirl:
Obi is a criminal as well.He invested $30million state fund into his family business
The combo is second to non....
PDP want to finish Nigeria once and for all
Prove ur claim or forever remain silent

non of ur state governor did even half of what peter obi did in Anambra state.
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2019
After collecting Atiku's money, OBO still nor trust the thief
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Was buhari not the first to start a social security welfare for the poorest in our land? 5k a month to the poor in the villages.

Which PDP government has ever remotely attempted that or even thought about it.

Buhari is a great leader. PDP had 16 years and failed.

Buhari in 4 years has outdone them in everything good.

You can argue with your pillow

The 5k reach your own village?or have you seen them been given, when I was in America we see them given Social security check.. here in Nigeria blind, do they have a database of Nigeria to know the list of poor people Jonathan brought up the PVC, BVN, to even accurate things, brought up the SINGLE TREASURY ACCOUNT, apc are enjoying today, the abuja beautiful was in yardua/Jonathan regime, ore to Benin, east west road, port harcourt, most of the northern roads, I have traveled far and wide, the railway system was revived in his regime, nigeria cant build a railway system in 3/4 years so apc can’t take that claim, Jonathan, 9 federal universities was ssetup, 256 almajiri schools was built so those bastards can even be educated but no, the idiots won’t. Maybe you one of them, IN BUHARI YEARS IN SERVICE SINCE 1970s NAME ONE CONTRIBUTION HE HAS DONE TO EVEN DAURA, MAYBE BUILD A SCHOOL OR BUY TEXTBOOKS, NAME ONE ACHIEVEMENT OF HIS, NAME ONE PROJECT HE EMBARKED AND COMPLETED, OUR 2.8billion FELA SANG ABOUT WHERE IS IT??, He is part of Nigeria problem, HE TRUMPLED ON A YOUNG DEMOCRACY OBASANJO GAVE OUT in 1979, HE TRUMPLED ON IT IN 1983, By now our democracy should have been well grounded. He had never built a business or lead a people successful, Tunde Idiagbon left for Saudi, they slap am collect power. Such a weak line then and now. In PRESENT DAY MILITARY, BUHARI WOULD BE A RETIRED SERGEANT, True or False, they were pushed then, because they needed an army.. Buhari have never contributed to the growth of Nigeria privately or commercially, HE LACK THE PRAGMATIC LEADERSHIP STYLE GREAT LEADERS HAVE. he is economically, spiritually, physically, mentally, vocally, unfit to lead Daura talkless of a nation, a man who live in 3 bedroom as they said to lead us, IF HE CANT THINK LIKE A BILLIONAIRE OR ACT AS ONE, HOW CAN HE LEAD MEN WITH IDEAS LIKE US. When we hav e great industrialist, PETER OBI next cash and carry in abuja is booming, I bought a fan in shop rite 16500, and I wanted to buy another they didn’t have, do you know I went to next cash and carry and bought the fan for 9800, I vess menh, we need thinkers, not blamers, we need business minded men who know how to negotiate, we need men with criminal minds, MEN WHO THINK like DONS, who can command respect from investors, Togo have common Zara store, Nigeria don’t have any big name stores.. no Versace, no Gucci, nothing, they can’t invest, no macdonalds, we need someone to transform this nation, it have been bad from the foundation. And BUHARI IS AMONG.
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Chukzy44(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2019
Witlee:

Give me an answer otherwise with facts
Blockhead

If it's only for borrowing thrice
Of what the PDP borrowed in 16years
Only in four years
Then this must be this most clueless,
Dumb and Zombie Apocalypse government
This nation has ever and will ever have....
EXPEDITION BUHARI BACK TO DAURA(BBD)ACTIVELY IN PROGRESS......
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2019
SUPRRA:

Obi himself confirmed it’s true
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by nairalandtruthr: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Family comes first, his uncle moved to PDP so he supported his uncle that does not stop people from supporting whom or which ever Party that will be the most beneficial to them.
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by victordaimond: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you are delusional.pmb 4 years is worse compared to pdp 16 years.we all can see there is GRAND CORRUPTION under this man.if you know what is going on underneath you will cast apc to the depth of hell.APC is worse than Ebola.
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2019
SUPRRA:

So tell me, is Anambra better off than Lagos? Since your messiah Obi ruled for 8years. This is why I said igbos are not politically intelligent and don't know what they want how much more sticking to a course till the end. What suddenly happened to referendum, Nigeria is a zoo, no Lefelendum no Erection?

Now you guys are interested in one Nigeria, after election and PDP fails again. It will be zoogeria, zoo that n zoo this. Una nor well at alll

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by ClearFlair: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2019
baliyubla:
Zombies feeding on scraps. Las las they will be alright.

This week. This week. This week. Atiku and Obi and their supporters will have a lot sadness to deal with.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2019
MrAJQ:
For long I understand your kind of person and will stop replying your baseless and concocted propaganda

So you mean Buhari is not the president in history who spent more time away from his country while in office,??

Is this what you are saying?.. Or calling propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tekno Speaks To Paul Akere, His Long Lost Secondary School Friend / Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.