Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan (37185 Views)

APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / Osun PDP: Davido Brother Posses With Uniform Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by chuksohams(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2019
Kawai obo ike gwụrụ [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by chuksohams(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2019
Kawai obo ike gwụrụ[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Abfinest007(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Madas1986:

What a waste of sperm you are
ur frustrated father forgot to use condom that's why he gave birth to a nuisance like u
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by akdjr(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2019
Una go surprise how Yorubas go vote massively for Buhari. When it comes to politics I give it to them any day any time. Ibo people just de learn how to align with Northern political power.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by AllenSpencer: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
No sane Yoruba people will cast his or her vote to a criminal like Atiku.

Tell them Baba!

Those for back seat never hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by RoyalUc(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
How can can any sane person say Buhari has done better than 16 years of PDP

But you know that's the truth!
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by yuvisan: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2019
iammo:
grin

General ojuckwu learnt the hard way.....

Goodluck Jonathan learnt at the dieing late hour.....

Yoruba no matter where or when have a collective goal lipsrsealed

Doyin okupe and obasanjo had secretly registered there kids with the yoruba agenda while fooling PDP. Even the Adelekes had always been progressive.

VICTORY ALL THE WAY WITH PMB TO THE# NEXT LEVEL .

AT LEAST NIGERIANS ARE STRIVING TO BE MUCH MORE CREATIVE ,MORE INNOVATIVE UNDER THIS GOVERNMENT.

WE SHALL SURELY GET THERE ON #THE NEXT LEVEL. SUPPORT PMB.

IGBOS DO NOT LET YOURSELVES BE LEFT OUT.

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM , THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN.

I laugh at them when they get less than 1000 likes on atiku vs buhari nairaland polls and celebrate victory.... awon mumu, like say that can affect over 84million eligible voters most without internet exposure.. soon we will start seeing their long grammar and epistle with different fonts color on why not to vote buhari
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by blazebaba(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Do you wanna make money online at the comfort of your home.... The make money online with

https://padowallet.com/user/signup.php?invite=PADO7caMBvF
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Parada: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Werey in the path to hunger or path to your n that of your unborn generation destiny n glory looted among Atifku loot gang he labeled friends.
Richdad50:
The swing vote from the SouthWest may yet decide if we remain on the path to hunger or we align ourselves on the path to economic boom and prosperity with Atiku.
But don't underestimate the sleeping tiger of the middlebelt. Their rise to influence be it next weekend or 2023 will forever shape the dynamics of politics in the country. Regions who have the belt's interest now will enjoy the new political landscape for decades to come.

#Richdad
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by kunyeo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

so how come you have been voting for Tinubu who is the greatest thief in the history of Nigerian politics

Is Tinubu contesting for any elective position?
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by brainworkng: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lame post. A president with memory loss is wiser than you. We have more criminals under Buhari than PDP 16years rule.
BuhariAdvocate:
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by RoyalUc(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Which performance is this people always talk about

A man who can not tell apart a government candidate and presidential candidate which he is ?

Which performance ? A man who spend more time in hospital in uk than in aso rock!

Yes, those are personal health and mental issues (which are important to consider though) but we are talking about performance in govt.

If you put APC's performance in 4 years against PDP's performance in 16years, would you in all sincerity say PDP did better?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Vzk0057: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
See below

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Yommy247(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Okay let me say a prayer too ,
God will abandon you just like PDP did to Lagos Ibadan express way .
Amen
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by lereinter(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

what crime did he committ
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Madas1986(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
ur frustrated father forgot to use condom that's why he gave birth to a nuisance like u
It could have been better if your mother was not ashewo before your useless father conjugate with her and give birth to a bastard like you.what a waste of sperm
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Slynation(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
anjigirl:
Obi is a criminal as well.He invested $30million state fund into his family business
The combo is second to non....
PDP want to finish Nigeria once and for all

Ain't u contradicting yourself....
Obi was formally in APGA when he governed Anambra State...
So just to prove a baseless point u have to call it family business LOL (This is highly laughable)

They hate what they don't understand.....!!
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Xzbit91: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Richdad50:
The swing vote from the SouthWest may yet decide if we remain on the path to hunger or we align ourselves on the path to economic boom and prosperity with Atiku.
But don't underestimate the sleeping tiger of the middlebelt. Their rise to influence be it next weekend or 2023 will forever shape the dynamics of politics in the country. Regions who have the belt's interest now will enjoy the new political landscape for decades to come.

#Richdad

I'm curious as to why you think voting Atiku will bring about economic boom and prosperity. How does he intend to make that happen?
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
How can can any sane person say Buhari has done better than 16 years of PDP

if pdp have done so well in the last 16yrs they wonnt av found themselves out of power ... not to talk of been an opposition they suck@.
its so shameful that a pdp of 16yrs cannt even boast of 4 solid project in there campaign jingles. after 16yrs in power they were literally begging wike for a venue to hold a party conventions
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by SalamRushdie: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
kunyeo:

Is Tinubu contesting for any elective position?

is he not not contesting for Lagos state Governors again ni? He is going for his sixth term as we speak na

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by spiralwedge(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
don't be deceived. Be wise
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by MD4PeaceIcon: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sure games pay after win msg on WhatsApp 07066236940
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by UrVillagePpl: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
MrAJQ:
Davido has also acknowledged Buhari performance.

he's playing save...

apparently he's smarter than APC and even PDP

if u know u know grin
MrAJQ:
Davido has also acknowledged Buhari performance.

he's playing save...

apparently he's smarter than APC and even PDP

if u know u know
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Cyoung4real(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
I no see such tweet on his timeline. Editing to bad gan

Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by dokunbam(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

KleptocraAtiku

Yes oluaye criminal

Ilu moka gbewiri(klepto)
Re: 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan by Abfinest007(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Madas1986:

It could have been better if your mother was not ashewo before your useless father conjugate with her and give birth to a bastard like you.what a waste of sperm
u don even have a father bcus if u have one u won't be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus / Tekno Speaks To Paul Akere, His Long Lost Secondary School Friend / Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.