Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device (2966 Views)

Extinct Animals (pictures And Names) / Four Strange Animals You Thought Would Have Gone Extinct / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by MrShugar(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2019
Follow link to read more :
www.shugarreyluminations.com

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by ozonlayer001: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2019
Better
Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by frbona: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2019
Finish12:
Hi
foolish fraudster
Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by frbona: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2019
Dukpe219sug:
Hi
foolish scammer
Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Not for the UPTH-Port Harcourt MOSQUITOS.
When I visited that HOSPITAL 5years ago, I saw this mosquitoes attending and admitting patients.

They were always on GROUND and were dutiful to their practice. The Special CARE BABY UNIT was not left out. Some assisted the Nurses there in changing DIAPERS.

In a NUTSHELL, your device can’t work there.
The Mosquitos will completely cut off the power supply to that stuff.
The Mosquitos there are better as addressed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by AfonjaConehead: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
frbona:
foolish scammer

Haba!!! Lolssssssssss

grin grin

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by ednut1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Does not work. I have one in my room. Wasted 6k. No single mosquito killed by it

3 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by Auladimeji1: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
ednut1:
Does not work. I have one in my room. Wasted 6k. No single mosquito killed by it
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by DesChyko: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
ednut1:

LMAO grin

Busted.. Literally

7 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by dreamwords: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Not for the UPTH-Port Harcourt MOSQUITOS.
When I visited that HOSPITAL 5years ago, I saw this mosquitoes attending and admitting patients.

They were always on GROUND and were dutiful to their practice. The Special CARE BABY UNIT was not left out. Some assisted the Nurses there in changing DIAPERS.

In a NUTSHELL, your device can’t work there.
The Mosquitos will completely cut off the power supply to that stuff.
The Mosquitos there are better as addressed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by mu2sa2: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
All these blue light emitting devices that are sold as mosquito killers are useless. Mosquitoes won't even go near such devices. Mosquito are now smarter that even ceiling fans aren't effective anymore in dispersing them - the brutes have learned the trick of landing far away from the fan's breeze and crawling to their target.

5 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by Harpyeagle(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
C as they just caught him sharp sharp. It's not by writing 'confirmed' in capital letters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by ayanbaba2(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
For where?

Mosquitoes! Going extinct?

I thought I have heard it all!

Oh lawd!!!!!!!!
Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by OKUCHI11(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
mu2sa2:
All these blue light emitting devices that are sold as mosquito killers are useless. Mosquitoes won't even go near such devices. Mosquito are now smarter that even ceiling fans aren't effective anymore in dispersing them - the brutes have learned the trick of landing far away from the fan's breeze and crawling to their target.
advanced mosquito
Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by Justbeingreal(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
mu2sa2:
As in ehn they are smarter now.. If the a.c ain't on I do try and move the standing fan closer to myself still they still find a way and bite...

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by clive2u(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
best news in a long a long time. i pray its true
Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by ednut1(m): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2019
mu2sa2:
even sniper no dey kill them again. Evil things
Re: CONFIRMED! Mosquito Now Going Extinct In Nigeria With New Device by kujixkujix: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2019
Them go soon dey use bulletproof

(1) (Reply)

. / 2010/2011 Neco Gce Result Is Truly Out On Net. Call Now For Any Result Problem / Delsu Pre-degree 2nd Batch Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.