Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari (10498 Views)

Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari / How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Zombicmodz: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
OSINBAJO tried with this his essay..but I'm NOT buying this bullcrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by 4Face2face(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Baba,abeg fear God small na...dis lies don too much oo,even though God is merciful,but He is still a consuming fire
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Herkim(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Take it easy bros. Nigeria economy had been battered before PMB came in as president.

You want him to perform miracles, it's Not possible

What about 16 wastage years of PDP ?

You need to reflect on this. Truth must be told

Racoon:
Most bigoted, nepotic, clannish, useless, lifeless, clueless and ethnic jingonist president. angry angry Guess corruption didn't threatened the same election in 2015
when he fraudulently won via the incidence form rigging.The handwriting is clearer now.Buhari is a fool
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by malakaimoscondo: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
useless president,everything curruption,come they go you done try,alhaji atiku will continue fighting curruption from where u stop.hunger they na only curruption u dey talk...he get curruption wey affect masses pass hunger ni?useless president i cn never be pround of nigeria under ur supervison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari, take several seats.
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Chyfrontier: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nice one you are fighting corruption Sir, but any corruption fight without a growing economy is nonsense. What the common man on the street understands is a growing economy. And one would expect a better economy from the recovered loots. I personally wish you well darling president but I think you should give way for people who would do better in managing the economy. You have done well for yourself and for your family. A two time president, 70 + years. I am super proud of you. And I am certain the country is equally proud of your contributions but, at this juncture,i would appreciate if you can take a BOW.

God bless Nigeria
God bless president Buhari

1 Like

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
yuvisan:
Atiku’s Amnesty to looters totally rejected by a TRUE PATRIOTS.

WE MUST MANAGE RESOURCES PRUDENTLY FOR ALL NIGERIANS ,LIVING AND YET UNBORN.

BUILD UP OUR COMMONWEALTH LIKE THE U.S. THE AMERICANS .
AMERICANS DO NOT JOKE WITH THEIR COMMONWEALTH & PRUDENT MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES .
VOTE LOOTERS AND BECOME MIGRANTS,REFUGEES STRUGGLING TO ENTER AMERICA.
OF COURSE, THEY WILL NOT LET YOU.

NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE WISELY AND PROTECT YOUR MONEY, PATRIMONY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN
AND YOUR CHILDREN’s CHILDREN.

VOTE PMB TO THE # NEXT LEVEL OF ECONOMIC SANITY.

4years Ago, The President also promised amnesty for those who will return what they stole while they were in PDP. Those looters are now in APC Enjoying their Loot cause they refunded some change. So tell me why Atiku’s campaign promises of same promise different or why should his be judged differently? Obasanjo who sold Buhari to Nigerians when he publicly tore his PDP membership card just to ridicule Atiku and Elevate Your President is now an enemy of the state.

You can support a persons idea and still not like the person, it simply means you do not let your emotions get in your path of reasoning. But with APC Supporters, It is pure HATE They do not like a person they also hate their policies irrespective of wether they have good intentions or not. That is not democracy, it is EVIL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by precious1967(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Eeeeeeeee watch your vote.
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by akdjr(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fact! That's why they have gang up
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Please raise your hands if you know that Buhari didn’t say all this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by AlhajaChinyere: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
useless president,everything curruption,come they go you done try,alhaji atiku will continue fighting curruption from where u stop.hunger they na only curruption u dey talk...he get curruption wey affect masses pass hunger ni?useless president i cn never be pround of nigeria under ur supervison.

Why is hunger catching 180m people? Una no get land, water and farmers? Abi you dey wait for other countries to package food and send it to una. Abi government should buy food and distribute it on every street. Why are you hungry?
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
yuvisan:
Atiku’s Amnesty to looters totally rejected by a TRUE PATRIOTS.

WE MUST MANAGE RESOURCES PRUDENTLY FOR ALL NIGERIANS ,LIVING AND YET UNBORN.

BUILD UP OUR COMMONWEALTH LIKE THE U.S. THE AMERICANS .
AMERICANS DO NOT JOKE WITH THEIR COMMONWEALTH & PRUDENT MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES .
VOTE LOOTERS AND BECOME MIGRANTS,REFUGEES STRUGGLING TO ENTER AMERICA.
OF COURSE, THEY WILL NOT LET YOU.

NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE WISELY AND PROTECT YOUR MONEY, PATRIMONY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN
AND YOUR CHILDREN’s CHILDREN.

VOTE PMB TO THE # NEXT LEVEL OF ECONOMIC SANITY.

Next level:

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/things-will-be-harder-than-before-buhari-warns-govs-leaders/amp/

Amnesty 4 looters:

www.punchng.com/oshiomhole-once-you-join-the-apc-your-sins-are-forgiven/amp/

This is APC & Tinubu praising Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afojas wrote these gibberish even quoting yoruba proverb. Since when did buhari started hearing yoruba language let alone quoting yoruba proverb?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Herkim:
Take it easy bros. Nigeria economy had been battered before PMB came in as president.

You want him to perform miracles, it's Not possible

What about 16 wastage years of PDP ?

You need to reflect on this. Truth must be told

But buhari promised to perform miracles between 2015-2019, didn't he?
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Effiongdbest: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Why is hunger catching 180m people? Una no get land, water and farmers? Abi you dey wait for other countries to package food and send it to una. Abi government should buy food and distribute it on every street. Why are you hungry?

Lol look at this idiot. So why didn't you farm during GEJ era or didn't you have land and farmers in your own area. Mumu talk. Buhari has failed and we are done with him.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Beetobee(f): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Sorry about your loss. May the Lord accept her soul.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Beetobee(f): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
malakaimoscondo:

Still suffering from hangover? Atiku fight corruption? He IS corruption, how in the world is he gonna fight himself? Wake up from your drunken slumber please.
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Dollabiz: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
talk is too cheap
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by JasonScoolari: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Beetobee:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
undecided
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by stasius: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Enough of this corruption deception!!!

We are not fools for God's sake!!!!

Fighting corruption, fighting corruption... Yet the worst corruption in history has been witnessed in our various institutions in this dispensation!!!

I beg your pardon sir. When you came in we were happy hoping that the system will be sane. But am sorry to let you know that it got worse with your regime sir. Go to our MDAs and Parastatals... Go to the ministries. Look at the disbursement of dividends of democracy to the various geopolitical zones!!! Even your ministers reek of corruption(with so many scandals exposed).
It all got worse in your regime. So sir you failed us in your promise of demystifying corruption.
Infact it was institutionalized and given a new face in your government.
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Tempofabu: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Audacious19:
If buhari fit pronounce few words from that write up straight make i bend.
Who dash am brain

true talk! demented brain, lifeless one
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Tempofabu: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Afojas wrote these gibberish even quoting yoruba proverb. Since when did buhari started hearing yoruba language let alone quoting yoruba proverb?
that proverb get me wondering too! watin man no go see for naija.
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by malakaimoscondo: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Beetobee:

Still suffering from hangover? Atiku fight corruption? He IS corruption, how in the world is he gonna fight himself? Wake up from your drunken slumber please.
buhari is a scam,if he have any atom of decency in him,he will not raise ganduje's hand up after watching that video he don't know the technology used to concoct it.fighting curruption with people like Tinubu,gandollar,oshiomole,amaechi,adamu mua'azu,grass cutter babachir around him..

1 Like

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by AlhajaChinyere: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Lol look at this idiot. So why didn't you farm during GEJ era or didn't you have land and farmers in your own area. Mumu talk. Buhari has failed and we are done with him.

Your father is the idiot. Who is hungry and why are you hungry? You made a claim and I challenge you to expatiate on what you said. Foolish idiot, next time you assert something be ready to back it up with facts.
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
buhariguy:
No sane nigerians will ever vote for pdp, thief atiku and thief obi don't have anything to offer ,we don't want container economy again.

1 Share

Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by arrestdarrester: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nepotism. Incompetence. Corruption. Extremism.

The NICE things APC is known for.
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by amaraudo: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
You will end up in history as the head of the most corrupt government past, present and future. You Don't belong here, you don't know anything about leadership, go home, you are not fighting corruption but your opponents, you don't obey court order. Go, buhari go!!!
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by Effiongdbest: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Your father is the idiot. Who is hungry and why are you hungry? You made a claim and I challenge you to expatiate on what you said. Foolish idiot, next time you assert something be ready to back it up with facts.

I'm not the one that made any claim idiotic fool. I only lashed your stupid assertion of asking if people do not have farm lands just because there is enormous poverty in Nigeria now, yet you fools where the ones that wanted GEJ out of office because you felt something was wrong, why didnt you relax in your farm during that era farm boy!??.
Ignorant hypocrite .. Talk nonsense I slap you.
Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by AlhajaChinyere: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Effiongdbest:

I'm not the one that made any claim idiotic fool. I only lashed your stupid assertion of asking if people do not have farm lands just because there is enormous poverty in Nigeria now, yet you fools where the ones that wanted GEJ out of office because you felt something was wrong, why didnt you relax in your farm during that era farm boy!??.
Ignorant hypocrite .. Talk nonsense I slap you.

You obviously are still bitter about your GEJ. He was not fit for that position and had to be voted out and we did! The poverty in Nigeria did not start today ...and will most likely continue for the next 4 generations considering our brainless idiotic thoughtless birth rate. Many more will still go hungry in years to come. You can't pin this problem on a man who took over the reins of power less than 4 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo / Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News / Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.