Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,260 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out (11061 Views)

Pity Us - Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate (No S*x) For One Year (pics/vid) / Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Come Forward And Marry Us – Female Soldiers Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2019
Women in military are like ordinary women too, they have blood flowing through their veins and have needs which they long to see satiated. They go through many ordeals like ordinary people and are susceptible to pains too; they however, handle their pain better than most people out there would. Most men believe it is going out of bounds when you approach a military woman for advanced friendship.

They blow things out of proportion by thinking these women could beat them up any time or set them up peradventure they misbehave, it should however be noted, that dating a woman in the military is the same as dating any other woman. What depicts how far that friendship would go is the manner of approach and the ability to present oneself with an aura of dignity and gentility.

Below are some of the things you don’t know about women in the military.
Emotional
Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous. They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings. However, the trainings they have gone through haven’t shielded them from the trauma accompanied by love. They have cravings too and desire fulfillment; they want to date and experience love in a beautiful way. The only problem is most men often feel intimidated by the personalities and avoid them
They Embrace Motherhood

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women being wrecks when it comes to marital bliss, some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest. They are after all normal and have all it takes to raise a family. They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives. They could be stern and instill discipline in their wards at tender ages. They are regular moms who strive hard to perform their motherly obligations.

Supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating, they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and loved ones.

Responsibilities

It is misconstrued when people think military women’s problems have been completely solved due to the financial security that comes with their appointment. Nevertheless, they have stacks of responsibilities that go beyond sorting with money. They get weighed down by the thoughts of the risks of their jobs, instability often brought by deployment, affairs that concern their children and spouses. With all these, they tend to vent and exhale; like everyone else. But people get sentimental and believe they are naturally aggressive.

Sexual Favors

Not every woman in the military sleeps around. Many people believe most women in the military are loose and have traded sexual favors for work favors. It is the general perception that there is a major somewhere rocking their boats. Some women in military have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non-sexual relationships with their superiors thereby maintaining stability in their career.

Enduring Scrutiny

Unknown to the general public, women in military also fight different battles in their chosen profession. The military is still dominated by testosterone while the women struggle to fit in. Failure is always expected when they are given tasks as a result of gender discrimination. It is disheartening for them to know the public also scrutinize them by seeing them as a different entity.

Attacking The Mole

Women in military have had their fair share of failures in marriages just like the successes have been discussed. The fundamental problem has still not been addressed. Seeing the women in uniform is a turn on for some men. They appreciate their bravery and get infatuated. At the long run, broken homes and relationships aren’t inevitable. The whole blame is mostly put on the women oblivious to the fact that the military indoctrination didn’t break the relationship.

Are men ready to give up their job security and pack up when the women get deployed?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2019
angry who wan die

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by nepapole(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by natinhoo(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2019
You wan born pikin leave am for house for who

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by kiddoiLL(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2019
"However, the trainings they have gone through haven’t shielded them from the trauma accompanied by love. They have cravings too and desire fulfillment; they want to date and experience love in a beautiful way.”

Abegiiii ma hear word

9 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2019
I don dey look for military lady to date but the one wey I no date na police lady
Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by qwertyboss(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2019
the way we have outlaw who are above the law in nigeria, is the same thing with military women when you marry them! They will be above marital laws!

Abeg make them they marry military men!

all is fair in love and war!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by izuch(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Mili Wetin?

1 Like

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Caseless: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2019
Oga dem food. Looking for to beat for smiling at another lady on the road.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2019
Gbemishile1:
Women in military are like ordinary women too, they have blood flowing through their veins and have needs which they long to see satiated. They go through many ordeals like ordinary people and are susceptible to pains too; they however, handle their pain better than most people out there would. Most men believe it is going out of bounds when you approach a military woman for advanced friendship.

They blow things out of proportion by thinking these women could beat them up any time or set them up peradventure they misbehave, it should however be noted, that dating a woman in the military is the same as dating any other woman. What depicts how far that friendship would go is the manner of approach and the ability to present oneself with an aura of dignity and gentility.

Below are some of the things you don’t know about women in the military.
Emotional
Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous. They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings. However, the trainings they have gone through haven’t shielded them from the trauma accompanied by love. They have cravings too and desire fulfillment; they want to date and experience love in a beautiful way. The only problem is most men often feel intimidated by the personalities and avoid them
They Embrace Motherhood

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women being wrecks when it comes to marital bliss, some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest. They are after all normal and have all it takes to raise a family. They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives. They could be stern and instill discipline in their wards at tender ages. They are regular moms who strive hard to perform their motherly obligations.

Supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating, they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and loved ones.

Responsibilities

It is misconstrued when people think military women’s problems have been completely solved due to the financial security that comes with their appointment. Nevertheless, they have stacks of responsibilities that go beyond sorting with money. They get weighed down by the thoughts of the risks of their jobs, instability often brought by deployment, affairs that concern their children and spouses. With all these, they tend to vent and exhale; like everyone else. But people get sentimental and believe they are naturally aggressive.

Sexual Favors

Not every woman in the military sleeps around. Many people believe most women in the military are loose and have traded sexual favors for work favors. It is the general perception that there is a major somewhere rocking their boats. Some women in military have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non-sexual relationships with their superiors thereby maintaining stability in their career.

Enduring Scrutiny

Unknown to the general public, women in military also fight different battles in their chosen profession. The military is still dominated by testosterone while the women struggle to fit in. Failure is always expected when they are given tasks as a result of gender discrimination. It is disheartening for them to know the public also scrutinize them by seeing them as a different entity.

Attacking The Mole

Women in military have had their fair share of failures in marriages just like the successes have been discussed. The fundamental problem has still not been addressed. Seeing the women in uniform is a turn on for some men. They appreciate their bravery and get infatuated. At the long run, broken homes and relationships aren’t inevitable. The whole blame is mostly put on the women oblivious to the fact that the military indoctrination didn’t break the relationship.

Are men ready to give up their job security and pack up when the women get deployed?

If you guys want to make more adverts, go ahead. But we will not be fooled. Any woman in the military, Nigerian military to be precise, is food for the fat bellied bosses.
We hear that you lot are faithful, loyal, beautiful, etc.. But guess what, we don't give a toss, the bosses have touched y'all and we don't want leftovers, and if we complain, God help us in the army barracks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Randy100: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2019
natinhoo:
You wan born pikin leave am for house for who
I tire oh.

1 Like

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by kraayfeesh(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2019
who doesnt knw dey are delicacies to all those bosses of theirs.

abeg mk millitary people dey marry one another mk we civillians dey marry ourself.

50 50 no cheating

11 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2019
See fresh babes meeeeen
Why una no wan marry soldiers na?
Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
ednut1:
angry who wan die
Them be TOUCH not OGAAAs anointed and do them no harm”
Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
PLEASE don’t distract us with this TOPIC.
We need NIGERIANS to get Nigeria working.
This is election period and not TOASTING period.

VOTE out Incompetent leaders please

5 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Auladimeji1: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
So you want Oga Musa to tell Cadet Mutairu to give am 20 abi?cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Female Soldier?? No no no cheesycheesy
Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Undertaker001: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
The babe in the second pic... Damn!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by jeff1607(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
most Nigerian female soldiers aren't worth the time.
they are far worse than the average love peddlers

go-to the barracks and see how they passed around

13 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Dnockeror333(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bidobado1:

If you guys want to make more adverts, go ahead. But we will not be fooled. Any woman in the military, Nigerian military to be precise, is food for the fat bellied bosses.
We hear that you lot are faithful, loyal, beautiful, etc.. But guess what, we don't give a toss, the bosses have touched y'all and we don't want leftovers, and if we complain, God help us in the army barracks.

I doff my hart for you���.

Weldone'..., 'we don't take leftovers! '

Though if am approached by a young military lady tomorrow, I will box in, for reason of fearlessness, hope and Faith in God alone! �

I go chop the food wey dem give me sha! Or who no go chop wen hunger dey belle!??

If you know know talk say Naked-fire (sex) is the food of the soul go and ask an old man!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Dnockeror333(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Put me up with a Deep Godly lady army from Edo, precisely Akoko-Edo!
Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by smesi: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Am a uniform man too but need a sweet yellow cute military lady, from Delta state precisely a Ibo or enuani dialect at least of 30 years maximum with OND/NCE certificate.

The military lady should note that I too is good at left turn by number right turn by number about by number squad one... meaning am drill too but we both must drop that off in our barrack or station and love each other naturally like man and woman and add value to our self and our child/children that we will have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by fykes(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Once dated a military girl 2014/15. Ovim in Abia state.
She's calabar... Can call you all day and pick quarell if u don't call her... Nice lady... But a sex addict... Hardly a conversation isn't full of sexual innuendos.
I tire for her sex sex talk.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by isakabiru98(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
they should create a dating site and leave their numbers

5 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Harry00(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bros u dey lie
Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by SmellingAnus(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
I feel like giving it a second thought but my mind keeps telling me that my village people would have finally succeeded if I date a military babe grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
But male soldiers are there for them to date and marry naucheesy. Wetin dem wan take a bloody civilian do?cheesy. Anyway i had prefer a female police officer to a female soldier cos female police officers are more feminine looking and look just as delicate as the regular females. Female police,female road safety corp officer yes..but female soldier..mba ooo.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by DONADAMS(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
LMAO grin funny people
Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Jaqenhghar: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
kraayfeesh:
who doesnt knw dey are delicacies to all those bosses of theirs.

abeg mk millitary people dey marry one another mk we civillians dey marry ourself.

50 50 no cheating
I dont know who the OP thinks he is fooling. My cousin in the army said he will never recommend his colleagues to me and if he saw me dating a military girl he will work to scatter it. A friend of mine who wanted to join the army .. real pretty girl her friend in the army adviced her not to if she didnt want to be passed around like mashed potatoes at a thanksgiving dinner

6 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Jaqenhghar: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I feel like giving it a second thought but my mind keeps telling me that my village people would have finally succeeded if I date a military babe grin
The fact that you are thinking of it shows thay the village people are succeding grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out by Jaqenhghar: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bidobado1:

Preach!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? / What Girl Did To Her Ex-boyfriend Inside Church That Got People Talking -WATCH / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.