Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) (35280 Views)

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head / Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by myselftrend: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Comedian Seyi Law made a joke about splitting with his wife and some followers didn’t find it funny.

He posted a photo with his wife Ebiere and daughter , Tiwa with caption

FAKE NEWS spread faster than wildfire.

Due to irreconcilable differences would have been enough to announce this, but the kind and beautiful heart of my ex-wife must be stated. She is one of the best women I have ever known.

It is however sad, that I announce that my wife and I have decided to path ways for good. We will appreciate your love and support at this time. God bless you. Tiwaloluwa is safe and good.

While many were praying for the marriage ,some fans didn’t find it funny when he later edited the caption to reveal it was a joke.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/seyi-law-slammed-for-joking-about-splitting-with-his-wife/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Sweetyie(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hmmmm, bros is trying to dodge valentine expenses.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
I respect and adore Seyi law but something about joking on important things is that the desired outcomes always turn out ugly.

reminds me of a story i read in mastering English some years ago about a cattle rearer who would make jokes about thieves attacking his herds,he would come running into the village shouting and crying, then people would run from the village to the fields to help and then they would see that it was all lies, the herdsman would laugh and said it was all a joke, he did this two, three times, afterwards people didn't take him seriously again, after all he was taking them for fools,
a day came when there was an attack on his herd, he ran into the village requesting for help but unfortunately for him, the villagers didn't take him serious, he paid the price for 'expensive' jokes, he lost his herds of cattle.

Expensive jokes could be costly! Wisdom is profitable to direct

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Made4naijablog: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by bobolizim(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
That joke was not called for.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by KingOvo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Perhaps he was thinking this "joke" would resurrect his already dead career. Ewu angry

27 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Innocent229(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
DIVORCE should be made easier and less stressful than getting married.

But, they should enforce that, when ready for divorce, make sure you wear your WEDDING GOWN and SUIT to your divorce venue.
-Invite a Cameraman.
-Rent a HALL filled with COBWEBS.
-Invite teaming GUESTS.
-Get a SHATTERED CAKE.
-Get an Ambulance team on ground.
-Get ASOEBI people, strictly filled with divorcees
- then, finally send a Newspaper invitation to the most Incompetent president the country has ever had.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Chivasex: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is stupidity at it's highest

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by springtech(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hmmnnn
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by MrGist: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
cool
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by biggerboyc(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Bar1941(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
That is what happened when a commedian is short of jokes to crack,...what type of rubbish is that? In a clime where people are always very eager and happy to hear bad news, the fool is there digging his own grave all in the name of cracking jokes..

With that foolish post of his, he'd officially invited his village people to his marital affairs.

19 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by philips007(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
When you're trying so hard to remain relevant.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Cumtroller: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
This dude ain’t funny at all.

“It is however sad, that I announce that my wife and I have decided to path ways for good. We will appreciate your love and support at this time. God bless you. Tiwaloluwa is safe and good”

Nigga can’t spell correctly. Stupidity runs in his lineage, Useless motherfucker.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigga just threw away his remaining relevance

Please let's come together to voice out about how fast our internet bundles finishes airtel 1k doesn't last me up to 3days am I the only one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by hischoice(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
In their line of trade, no publicity is bad publicity.

Rather than not being talked about, they would drink sniper and hope to be saved and rushed to the hospital, just to keep them in the news.
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
What an expensive joke undecided

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by 0koyibos: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seyi law is naturally daft

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by shegra58: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seyi already ran out of either on how to make good joke anymore and going this far in trying to crack some ribs is absolutely nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Taniaa(f): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
what's my own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by jaybosso: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
His wife, his marriage, his carrier, his daughter and offcos his business....
Next please

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by carterguccy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hi In a "Mental Hospital" a journalist asks the Doctor: How do u determine whether to admit a mental patient or not?

Dr: "Well, we'd fill a bathtub with water and then give the patient;
(a). a teaspoon,
(B-). a glass,
(c). a bucket,
and ask them to empty the bathtub."

Journalist: "Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket because its bigger."

Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug! Please go to bed No.39. We will start further investigations on you!"
You also thought of the bucket, didn't you? Please go to bed No. 40 !

14 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Burger01(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Village people are knocking on your door. Ogbeni, don't let them in biko smiley

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Brazzaville(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by OKorowanta: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Charcoal craze
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by nazablossom(f): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onukwu. There are things you don't joke with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kehinde And Taiwo Bankole Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic / Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.