Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presid (589 Views)

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presid by Venom236: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
As a Nigerian, it’s very necessary to be observant of sensitive questions that was asked but was answered with irrelevant humor.

I stand to state visibly here that these sensitive questions were borne from issues that concerns the situation of the nation and hence, cannot be ignored.

Read Below;
1. Atiku claimed to have been involved in the anti corruption campaign under Obasanjo that recovered $4 billion but he doesn’t believe in prosecution of corrupt individual.

Which mean in a simple understanding, steal the money, and we shall collect whatever is left back and if you give us, we would let you go free.

2. He claimed he is the most investigated politician, the question is who and who investigated Atiku?

3. Atiku boldly answered that when the shites blocked the army, the army should have invited the police.
Does he understand what he actually said? That was a joke too far.

4. He admitted that one of his mistakes as head of economic team was the misappropriation of educational funds.Let me state here that, at that time, the educational funds were disburse to several platforms and federal agencies headed by his friends. Which means he obviously has been enriching his friends before now.

5. Atiku admitted to making mistake in policy implementation as concerning privatization. Obviously, NITEL couldn’t value much again and was sold 1/5 of the initial value.

6. When asked about the implication of his wife in the case of fraud in the US, Atiku declared that his wife is an American. That must be a joke!

7. Kadaria claimed himself and Volpi owns Intels and at that time they were giving government contracts to them. Atiku claimed he didn’t own Intels and obviously he does.

8. Atiku Abubakar agreed that the economy was doing fairly well before APC came into power in 2015 (don’t forget NOT warned us of coming recession) so it was a gradual economic disintegration.

9. Atiku Abubakar was asked why he should be elected by Nigerians, he was referring to the achievements of APC. Lack of focus!

10. Peter Obi suddenly became a stammerer and couldn’t clearly explain why he used the money of Anambra’s people to enrich his family via the brewery he brought. (I would say Willie Obiano was right about him).

11. Atiku was asked about EFCC reforms and if he prosecute his friends.
He went ahead to mention the judiciary as the problem and delayed cases in court. It makes me wonder if it is not the same rot and unethical practices that he has been publicly and fully supporting in Onnoghen

12. Atiku claim the farmers Anchors programme was fake. This was a terrible gaffe and I’ve chosen to write specifically on this because, the facts, figures and proofs of the impact of this programme are too obvious to ignore or rubbish.

13. Atiku said he lifted 45,000 thousands family out of poverty via his microfinance bank loan.It’s obvious that figure calling on national TV is very easy especially when there are no means or measures of verification.I looked at Adamawa rank in poverty list of the states in Nigeria and specifically the top 10 and Adamawa state is presently ranked No. 1. What is this man saying exactly? What impact has he made in Adamawa as vice-president for 8 years? In Yola, I was rightly informed that anything Atiku are the most expensive in the state. How has he made life truly easy for his own people?

14. In August 2018, Obasanjo listed the many crimes of Atiku and accordingly claimed that he won’t forgive him. As a result of the question asked from the audience, related issue was raised.

In response, Atiku didn’t denial his crimes neither did he rebut the dent on his personality as rightly asked but he went ahead to say if Obasanjo has now changed his mind, then that’s it.For Peter Obi, he supported Atiku by talking about referee and replays in football matches.

Before we get carried away, the big issue is, the forgiveness of Obasanjo does not mean Atiku didn’t commit the said crimes under Obasanjo and it’s a pity that such question was once again answered with irrelevant comics.

Personal Observations:
● Atiku seem to be making sense to gullible minds because of the group of persons clapping at almost every statement Atiku made. Kinda makes me wonder how much they were paid.

● In Atiku and Obi, I saw two politicians always on the defensive and counterattacking the interviewer instead of stating clearly there agenda, making Kadaria look like she’s witch hunting them with questions.

● Obi appears like a joker, he was a comedian than a politician and he playfully dodge several questions to the point that the Moderator asked him several times to be serious.

● PDP audience lacked comportment, they made the town hall meeting a rowdy and intimidating for Kadaria but she held her turf. At a time she asked them to have respect for Nigerians who are watching this.

I think above all opinions and sentiments, the performance of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate and former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar and his vice presidential candidate Peter Obi in reference to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP governance) for 16 years and prospectives of this duo for Nigeria if elected does not have a solid structure that can carry this nation
Re: 14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presid by Eecho(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Go and die

3 Likes

Re: 14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presid by Mintum: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Zombie O Zombie!!! All patriotic Nigerians are already Atikulated. Nigeria must be freed from lifelessness

3 Likes

Re: 14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presid by dguyindcorner(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mintum:
Zombie O Zombie!!! All senseless Nigerians are already Atikulated. Cameroon must be freed from lifelessness

We are together on this.
grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presid by Itsmedozie: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Venom236:
As a Nigerian, it’s very necessary to be observant of sensitive questions that was asked but was answered with irrelevant humor.

I stand to state visibly here that these sensitive questions were borne from issues that concerns the situation of the nation and hence, cannot be ignored.

Read Below;
1. Atiku claimed to have been involved in the anti corruption campaign under Obasanjo that recovered $4 billion but he doesn’t believe in prosecution of corrupt individual.

Which mean in a simple understanding, steal the money, and we shall collect whatever is left back and if you give us, we would let you go free.

2. He claimed he is the most investigated politician, the question is who and who investigated Atiku?

3. Atiku boldly answered that when the shites blocked the army, the army should have invited the police.
Does he understand what he actually said? That was a joke too far.

4. He admitted that one of his mistakes as head of economic team was the misappropriation of educational funds.Let me state here that, at that time, the educational funds were disburse to several platforms and federal agencies headed by his friends. Which means he obviously has been enriching his friends before now.

5. Atiku admitted to making mistake in policy implementation as concerning privatization. Obviously, NITEL couldn’t value much again and was sold 1/5 of the initial value.

6. When asked about the implication of his wife in the case of fraud in the US, Atiku declared that his wife is an American. That must be a joke!

7. Kadaria claimed himself and Volpi owns Intels and at that time they were giving government contracts to them. Atiku claimed he didn’t own Intels and obviously he does.

8. Atiku Abubakar agreed that the economy was doing fairly well before APC came into power in 2015 (don’t forget NOT warned us of coming recession) so it was a gradual economic disintegration.

9. Atiku Abubakar was asked why he should be elected by Nigerians, he was referring to the achievements of APC. Lack of focus!

10. Peter Obi suddenly became a stammerer and couldn’t clearly explain why he used the money of Anambra’s people to enrich his family via the brewery he brought. (I would say Willie Obiano was right about him).

11. Atiku was asked about EFCC reforms and if he prosecute his friends.
He went ahead to mention the judiciary as the problem and delayed cases in court. It makes me wonder if it is not the same rot and unethical practices that he has been publicly and fully supporting in Onnoghen

12. Atiku claim the farmers Anchors programme was fake. This was a terrible gaffe and I’ve chosen to write specifically on this because, the facts, figures and proofs of the impact of this programme are too obvious to ignore or rubbish.

13. Atiku said he lifted 45,000 thousands family out of poverty via his microfinance bank loan.It’s obvious that figure calling on national TV is very easy especially when there are no means or measures of verification.I looked at Adamawa rank in poverty list of the states in Nigeria and specifically the top 10 and Adamawa state is presently ranked No. 1. What is this man saying exactly? What impact has he made in Adamawa as vice-president for 8 years? In Yola, I was rightly informed that anything Atiku are the most expensive in the state. How has he made life truly easy for his own people?

14. In August 2018, Obasanjo listed the many crimes of Atiku and accordingly claimed that he won’t forgive him. As a result of the question asked from the audience, related issue was raised.

In response, Atiku didn’t denial his crimes neither did he rebut the dent on his personality as rightly asked but he went ahead to say if Obasanjo has now changed his mind, then that’s it.For Peter Obi, he supported Atiku by talking about referee and replays in football matches.

Before we get carried away, the big issue is, the forgiveness of Obasanjo does not mean Atiku didn’t commit the said crimes under Obasanjo and it’s a pity that such question was once again answered with irrelevant comics.

Personal Observations:
● Atiku seem to be making sense to gullible minds because of the group of persons clapping at almost every statement Atiku made. Kinda makes me wonder how much they were paid.

● In Atiku and Obi, I saw two politicians always on the defensive and counterattacking the interviewer instead of stating clearly there agenda, making Kadaria look like she’s witch hunting them with questions.

● Obi appears like a joker, he was a comedian than a politician and he playfully dodge several questions to the point that the Moderator asked him several times to be serious.

● PDP audience lacked comportment, they made the town hall meeting a rowdy and intimidating for Kadaria but
with all due respect can you make a post on buhari's interview too.
if there was any

2 Likes

Re: 14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presid by nwanyionitsha: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
I didn't read sha, but wait, are you still on this matter?
Re: 14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presid by dokunbam(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
KleptocraAtiku

Oluaye criminal

Ilu moka gbewiri(klepto)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Was NEVER Prepared For 2019 Polls — Balarabe Musa / Governor El-rufai's Fake 66 Dead. / Today Is The Final Day Of Thief Atiku Political Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.