Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? (1294 Views)

Why Is Kwankwaso Not Holding Rallies? / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by mrsage(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
We all know that Kano is very key to election victory in Nigeria.

Buhari got 1.9million votes in Kano in 2015. That's the largest in any state in Nigeria (hope I'm correct).

Whoever wins Kano stands a good chance of resuming in Aso Rock by May 29th 2019.

Now we have Kwankwaso as a major force in Kano. Let's also remember that Buhari is well known in Kano.

Ganduje is around the corner making moves in favor of Buhari.

How influential is Kwankwaso and can he deliver Kano come this Saturday?
Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by 247Dior(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
tongue like for kwankwaso and share for ganduje

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by Kyase(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm coming, I will tell you how influential he's in kano
Modified : the guy is influential but not against Buhari...
Pix1 2011
Pix2 2015....

Remember now baba is in charge

Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by modath(f): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
mrsage:
We all know that Kano is very key to election victory in Nigeria.

Buhari got 1.9million votes in Kano in 2015. That's the largest in any state in Nigeria (hope I'm correct).

Whoever wins Kano stands a good chance of resuming in Aso Rock by May 29th 2019.

Now we have Kwankwaso as a major force in Kano. Let's also remember that Buhari is well known in Kano.

Ganduje is around the corner making moves in favor of Buhari.

How influential is Kwankwaso and can he deliver Kano come this Saturday?

Kwankwanso is VERY popular in the NW but when he's contesting against Buhari, he always falls short...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by Bari22: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm coming
Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by helinues: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kwankwaso vs Buhari, Ganduje, Shekarau

That influence could only reduced the votes with a little margin not to win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by mrvitalis(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari would win Kano... With over a million margin

Buh pdp would win the governorship election

Pdp best bet in 2023 is obi/ kwankwaso
Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by abduljabbar4(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kyase:
I'm coming, I will tell you how influential he's in kano
Modified : the guy is influential but not against Buhari...
Pix1 2011
Pix2 2015....

Remember now baba is in charge

They think putting red cap means people worship kwankwaso whereas thats not the case. I am not a hater of kwankwaso and i sometimes even use a red cap but that doesn't mean i will support Atiku because of him.

What many wailers on this forum do not understand is that his popularity only skyrocketed after his defection and treatment of gej. He had lost an election as an incumbent before. He rode under Buhari's popularity and no matter what, Buhari comes first before any other politician in the north. Their eyes will open after this election.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by Kyase(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
abduljabbar4:

They think putting red cap means people worship kwankwaso whereas thats not the case. I am not a hater of kwankwaso and i sometimes even use a red cap but that doesn't mean i will support Atiku because of him.

What many wailers on this forum do not understand is that his popularity only skyrocketed after his defection and treatment of gej. He had lost an election as an incumbent before. He rode under Buhari's popularity and no matter what, Buhari comes first before any other politician in the north. Their eyes will open after this election.
It's 6 days now bro

2 Likes

Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by seanfer(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
OP you will need to go look for Kano results in 2003,2011 and see that Buhari has been winning in Kano over the time... Kwakwanso supported Buhari once and that was in 2015..... So with ir Without Kwakwaso PMB will still win the state, Though I don't know how small or big the margin is going to be...
Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by odiks: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ok
Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
God bless u bro! U have said it all.. but nyamuri flat.head from enugu will not understand, they will claim to know politics in the north better than a northerner
abduljabbar4:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? by AtikulatedNaija: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
It is record that under 3 years of Buhari, Nigeria had borrowed at an embarrassing rate never before seen in the history of this Country. He is definitely not in charge of the affairs of this nation, our treasury, our future as Nigerians. He is showing signs of dementia and fast going senile yet these cabals are hellbent to continue to use him as their "fall guy" till they bury our nation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Isuikwuato LGA, Abia State.... (university Road) / What PDP Told CJN Tanko Will Shock You / A Senior Man In Ask Rock Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.