Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha (1288 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Dog Bites Man’s Penis During Sex At Girlfriend’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by CuntMiner(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
my girlfriend that I planned to marry got a job at a lounge, she's a decent girl to be honest, but she told me recently that she saw her friends trying out shisha and she took it and inhale it once and it taste sweet but made her cough and she never tried it again..... I'm angry at her now, why would she pick d stuff to her mouth, I don't like that..... how would any guy feel??
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by edoboss1234: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Look at your username, I think you are looking for unnecessary traffic
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by 2buffagain(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
CuntMiner:
my girlfriend that I planned to marry got a job at a lounge, she's a decent girl to be honest, but she told me recently that she saw her friends trying out shisha and she took it and inhale it once and it taste sweet but made her cough and she never tried it again..... I'm angry at her now, why would she pick d stuff to her mouth, I don't like that..... how would any guy feel??

get a life and be happy it isn't something else she is putting in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by CuntMiner(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
2buffagain:

get a life and be happy it isn't something else she is putting in her mouth.
lol,what has get a life got to do with dis.... thanks for the advice, I will
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by CuntMiner(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
edoboss1234:
Look at your username, I think you are looking for unnecessary traffic
my name, my signature whatever stays here, we are here to have fun, but we still have our real life outside and dat up there is what I'm facing
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by Stargurl20(f): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
dis ur signature get as he b o grin
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mstseeew! What is shisha sef? Something that does not even make you high.
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by Biglittlelois(f): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Smh!!!
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by CuntMiner(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
mhd5757:
Mstseeew! What is shisha sef? Something that does not even make you high.
alright so ur fiancee is allowed to puff it as she likes?
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by lilmax(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
CuntMiner:
lol her friends

your girlfriend was never decent
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by edoboss1234: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
CuntMiner:
my name, my signature whatever stays here, we are here to have fun, but we still have our real life outside and dat up there is what I'm facing

OK your life your rules my apologies, vote wisely it's our future together we are stronger

1 Like

Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by CuntMiner(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
lilmax:
lol her friends
hmmmm,alright man
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
lilmax:
lol her friends

She might be but she can be influence easily.
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by CuntMiner(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Divay22:

She might be but she can be influence easily.
yeah but sometimes self, u can't see loads of people jumping into d lagoon and say u wanna copy, u die u know,..... so I'm sure she knows it wrong to get engaged in such, she can't do it in my presence, dat equal to a girl smoking.......what nonsense, and a guy above is telling me to get a life
Re: Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha by marvin906(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
mad Peeps everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Is this a problem / How To Read That DELETED Whatsapp Message He Sent To You & Deleted It / I Wish The Lockdown Continues Forever, I Don't Want To Loose Amina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.