Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi (16248 Views)

Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi / Over 1 Million Edo Women Storm Major Road In Benin To Rally Support For Peterobi / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by tankomagajin: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
NO go face ur zone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by brtaiwo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
That's the truth not voting is the worst.

Very these erats will come complaining.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for the cabals.

Buhari s nurse came out and confessed PMB is not well.

He will soon leave the country.

If he wind the people you did not vote for will rule Vote for the person you know vote for Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Way to Go! PDP winning this one definitely

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Machozini: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amedak:
I pray that anyone that will put smile on face of every Nigerian as a whole will emerge as a winner of this forth coming presidential election...

God bless Nigeria.
True talk

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by BafanaBafana: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Call us any name, we agree. But I am not voting for Klepnocrats. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by AllenSpencer: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:
Saraki has become a video vixen

Chai, Buhari, you're a very bad sombori

Saraki is staring at defeat

For Saraki to be campaigning across Kwara, Its gone real.

Dude is already feeling the warmth of his political grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
O To Ge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by abysirius(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Trust me, Saraki can only win his own re-election through the back door and that will happen if Atiku wins. So I understand the fight for Atiku by Saraki. He's actually fighting for himself..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nukilia: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good guy! Tired of the lifeless and heartless crook who calls Nigerian youths lazy anytime he goes to the UK. grin
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Keegan: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Saraki mesujamba, go and sidon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
ClearFlair:
A thief’s umbrella can never be the refuge of the righteous. PMB is God’s choice. God’s choice is our choice.

PDP are naturally desperate and deceitful. Most of their politicians and supporters don’t know how to make money like normal human beings. They have grown accustomed to receiving looted money from Nigeria’s treasury without offering any tangible services. Buhari not only removed them from government, he also blocked their avenues of stealing and that’s why they hate him so much. Many of these people call themselves businessmen and complain about the economy, yet their so-called businesses have no structure of any kind. They just wait for a greedy politician to give them fraudulent contracts. Buhari has blocked those loopholes and they will remain blocked. This week we will send their criminal leaders into political retirement. PMB till 2023.
Apt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by brexit: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
MUST SARAKI ALWAYS BE IN POWER,WHY IS HIS STRONG DESIRE FOR POWER,MEN KNOWN FOR LOOTING,LET US RETIRE THEM THIS YEAR SO THAT NIGERIA CAN MOVE TO ITS NEXT LEVEL AMONG COMITY OF NATIONS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
We will not vote KleptocrATIKU

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by dante0147: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
See clueless Apc Supporters shouting Saraki is this Saraki is that... TELL YOUR BELOVED BUHARI TO TELL THAT THIEF AMAECHI TO COME ON TWITTER AND MAKE A VIDEO AND SEE HOW STUPID HE WOULD BE...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
sai buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by nelcliff(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kagawa10:
Saraki ole wants juicy opportunity to loot us dry. O to ge.

Baba competence. Baba too much projects. We all love you. On Feb 16, we will vote for all your works as regard to

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

For the production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum, baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again!

If you benefit somehow from this government, then I must tell you that your future generations won't have the same opportunity you have today. Start working towards their own future equally..

God bless you.

If you ask me, I will say Buhari is not the best option going by my experiences within his 3yrs plus in office.

Thank you
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
lanrock:
U mean we should vote atikulooter

Ohh i guess you'll rather people vote for the Corruption Master himself Buhari who says he fights corruption but is only witch-hunting those not in his party all in the name of corruption fighting...

You call Atiku a looter. How about Your ThieffNubu the master looter? Rotimi Amaechi nko? Okorocha the Statue builder nko? Ganduje nko? Keep deceiving yourself there...

I would rather vote for a looter who also makes sure citizens enjoy under his regime than vote a worst looter who claims to fight corruption but actually making it worse and inflicts the citizens with suffering...
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by AllenSpencer: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Way to Go! PDP winning this one definitely

grin grin grin

Joseph the dreamer.

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Kagawa10: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
nelcliff:

If you benefit somehow from this government, then I must tell you that your future generations won't have the same opportunity you have today. Start working towards their own future equally..

God bless you.

If you ask me, I will say Buhari is not the best option going by my experiences within his 3yrs plus in office.

Thank you

Still better than Atiku and Saraki at the helm.

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
nelcliff:

[s]If you benefit somehow from this government, then I must tell you that your future generations won't have the same opportunity you have today. Start working towards their own future equally..

God bless you.

Thank you[/s]

Garbage in garbage out.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Benjaminbassey1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
dodoniyi:
Unfortunately, your calls have entered VOICEMAIL

MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS WHO HATE CORRUPTION WON'T RECEIVE YOUR STUPID CALLS

LET'S MEET ON FEB 16
ur an idiot, who are the fathers of corruption? isn't it Ameachi and co. that founded corruption... Mumu
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by kabawa(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Akin Kekere Ekun, a business man, whilst Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah, Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese.
What could both have in common?

They are both trustees and members of the Governing Council, ABTI University, Yola, owned by Atiku Abubakar. Why am I posting this?

Kekere Ekun was the CEO of Habib Bank that approved and issued a loan of N300 million(when Naira was very strong) to Atiku Abubakar when he was contesting for the Governorship of Adamawa State. When Atiku became Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, he nominated Kekere Ekun to become a Technical Member of Bureau of Public Enterprises in the Presidency. The BPE in turn recommended Atiku for Chairman, Council on Privatization of Government companies.The council that practically shared government owned companies to themselves, friends and cronies for peanuts. (I can see you sitting upright now) Next was that the N300m loan disappeared from the books of Habib Bank just like that (the same Habib Bank that merged with Platinum Bank o, which became Platinum-Habib that was distressed and was taken over by AMCON). Weird
Now it gets weirder. AMCON renamed Platinum-Habib KEYSTONE Bank under PDP and Atiku and his chorous singers are now claiming that Buhari owns Keystone Bank. What a twisted logic!

Now move on to Bishop Kukah who claimed 'God's instructed him to make peace between OBJ and Atiku, the one who pays his bills. Was it God that was speaking to him or his meal ticket?

Now finally, imagine a President Atiku and a Finance Minister Kekere Ekun? Put them in the midst of our National Assets, what you have is a recipe for disaster.

As you go to the polling station 7 days from now, remember to deploy your ballot wisely. For the sake of your children and mine plus  generations to come, send the looters and converters of our common heritage to personal Estates, into permanent retirement.
Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo one more time.
God bless you as you do, amen.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin

Joseph the dreamer.

We shall see... Its only 6 days away..
I have your moniker already and i will remind you when it happens.. I no fit shout!
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Seetto: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Saraki don dey fear....

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Glink2018(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Only insane people will vote Buhari cheesy

Do you mean to vote for Atiku-obituary?

The Lord says, there's someone here , typing rubbish on this thread and typing athiefkuobi, the Lord says I should tell you that you shld not sleep alone btw February 16-18 , because the presidential election results will shock you and you will have heart attack.

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
History made today

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
dodoniyi:
Unfortunately, your calls have entered VOICEMAIL

MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS WHO HATE CORRUPTION WON'T RECEIVE YOUR STUPID CALLS

LET'S MEET ON FEB 16

Millions of Nigerians who hate corruption you say?

Ohh i guess you'll rather people vote for the Corruption Master himself Buhari who says he fights corruption but is only witch-hunting those not in his party all in the name of corruption fighting...

You call Atiku corrupt. How about Your ThieffNubu the master looter? Rotimi Amaechi nko? Okorocha the Statue builder nko? Ganduje nko? Keep deceiving yourself there...

I would rather vote for a looter who also makes sure citizens enjoy under his regime than vote a worst looter who claims to fight corruption but actually making it worse and inflicts the citizens with suffering...
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by cozy7(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifejokwu's Arrest: Victims Of Idumuje-Ugboko Communal Clash Lament (Video) / Bandits Impose Levies On Sokoto Communities, Issue Ultimatum For Payment / How Buhari Hiked Electricity Tariff Three Times In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.