Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi (16243 Views)

Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi / Over 1 Million Edo Women Storm Major Road In Benin To Rally Support For Peterobi / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by yrex01(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
SaintLucia:
PDP rally in Kano Kwamkwaso still wondering how he manage to score 158 votes in the PDP presidential primary election having beaten the same Atiku in APC presidential primary election in 2014 when the two of them were in APC.
@ ur pic, kano pipu fresh oooo. Lol
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Mintum: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku will win
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Ruddyman(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Height of desperation grin

Now they are making videos begging for votes .

Una never see anything.

Has he bothered to make a video begging his people in kwara to forgive him for the years of defrauding them and neglecting them?

Na few days to the end of all this charade.

We die here

How does this translate to begging?.....is he not the DG of AACampaing Organization?

make una go rest
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by akinselurea: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
HOW MUCH WILL 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE GO FOR?
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
History made today

And how does that translate to victory at the polls?

All these indomie children and twitter
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by modath(f): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amedak:
I pray that anyone that will put smile on face of every Nigerian as a whole will emerge as a winner of this forth coming presidential election...

God bless Nigeria.

Amen..
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Ruddyman(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sir I'm Atikulated Already....
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Seetto: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
General247:
A VOTE FOR PDP IS A VOTE FOR APC AND A VOTE APC IS A VOTE FOR PDP. It is very easy to decamp from APC to PDP and vice versa. If PDP wins the 2019 Election, APC members will decamp to PDP. If APC wins the 2019 Election, PDP members will decamp to APC. Then the suffering, hunger, and killings continues.
Vote for an alternative party.

grin grin grin
Guy you funny die,
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Galaticos444: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amedak:
I pray that anyone that will put smile on face of every Nigerian as a whole will emerge as a winner of this forth coming presidential election...

God bless Nigeria.
anyone but buhari.buhari is evil
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by lotex(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
ainas247:
smiley Never, believe bukola at your own risk, talking for his selfish purpose. Why did you contest primary against Atiku?

Rank your business on Google fast check my profile to see new results
u are a MONKEY.....
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ruddyman:

How does this translate to begging?.....is he not the DG of AACampaing Organization?

make una go rest

Oga shift abeg. He is soliciting (begging) for votes.

Did he not say they should please vote for kleptocrAtiku?

Is that laughing for votes?

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by VicHots(f): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
So that the looting can continue, abi?

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by dodoniyi: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Benjaminbassey1:
ur an idiot, who are the fathers of corruption? isn't it Ameachi and co. that founded corruption... Mumu

YOUR FATHER DEAD OR ALIVE IS AN IDIOT

STUPID HOUSE BOY

That is what you deserve because I am entitled to my opinion and you are not under any obligation to quote me

3 Likes

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by ezegold4we: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Come February 16th,no miracle or rigging will save the lifeless illiterate called Buhari becos 8 out of every 10 eligible voters will be voting for Atiku, we don't need saraki to help or remind us,

The only way some Moslem zombies and Buhari slaves in the wasted land called South West can show patriotism is by voting against their religious terrorist called Buhari, Feb 16th is a war day between Nigerians and Buhari.
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by blackgold2018(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'l will only show up if I see kids too.. to prevent the rigging with us at the ground.
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Officialpdpnig: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Believe this Sarathief at your own peril.

Even in our party he is a Blithe and he plus Atiku brought a serious dent to our mass appeal.

A thief rejected in kwara by his own people and another world renowned thief rejected by his own people in Adamawa.

God forbid. Spits.

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Abeyjide: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
O tun Ya
ogba Ewon ya fun yin.

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Humility017(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
dodoniyi:
Unfortunately, your calls have entered VOICEMAIL

MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS WHO HATE CORRUPTION WON'T RECEIVE YOUR STUPID CALLS

LET'S MEET ON FEB 16

you see how sensible you're?
Atiku is corrupt yes...
how about buhari nepotism...?
what will you call that one?
is that not corruption?

what will you call the herdsmen killings in the middlbelt..
a situation where none of the perpetrators over the years have been brought to book?

or those currently hovering round Buhari are they free off corruption?
ATIKU is better because with his corruption he create jobs...
few years back he was supporting buhari no one adjourned him to be corrupt...but now you've been brainwashed.

always use your sense before you post...
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by blowjob: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
SARAKI, NA THUNDER GO SCATTER U DIA, THIEF KILL U DIA.,U, AKITU AND DAT LIER,MR CHINA, GOD GO DESTROY UNAA, MARK MY WORDS. THIEVES..

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
ezegold4we:
Come February 16th,no miracle or rigging will save the lifeless illiterate called Buhari becos 8 out of every 10 eligible voters will be voting for Atiku, we don't need saraki to help or remind us,

The only way some Moslem zombies and Buhari slaves in the wasted land called South West can show patriotism is by voting against their religious terrorist called Buhari, Feb 16th is a war day between Nigerians and Buhari.

I am from Akwa ibom in the south south and we are voting Buhari. Kii yaself
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Osazeeee: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
ainas247:
smiley Never, believe bukola at your own risk, talking for his selfish purpose. Why did you contest primary against Atiku?

Rank your business on Google fast check my profile to see new results
What are you saying, where are all the presidential candidates that contested with atiku? The guy is just being patriotic to his party.
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by dodoniyi: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Humility017:

you see how sensible you're?
Atiku is corrupt yes...
how about buhari nepotism...?
what will you call that one?
is that not corruption?

what will you call the herdsmen killings in the middlbelt..
a situation where none of the perpetrators over the years have been brought to book?

or those currently hovering round Buhari are they free off corruption?
ATIKU is better because with his corruption he create jobs...
few years back he was supporting buhari no one adjourned him to be corrupt...but now you've been brainwashed.

always use your sense before you post...

I would have loved to reply you politely but based on the last statement, I say emphatically that it is YOUR FATHER DEAD OR ALIVE THAT HAD / HAS NO IOTA OF SENSE

STUPID HOUSE BOY

That is what you deserve because I am entitled to my opinion and you are not under any obligation to quote me
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by ainas247: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Osazeeee:

What are you saying, where are all the presidential candidates that contested with atiku? The guy is just being patriotic to his party.

He left APC to try his luck bro, don't be surprise if he decamp when PDP loses the coming presidential election..
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Volumetriceff7(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Chikiletta:

http://leaders.ng/2019-bukolasaraki-calls-on-nigerians-to-vote-in-atiku-and-peterobi/
Saraki otoge, atiku ole. Obi is a good candidate but atiku Na thief

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Corrinthians(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Chimezirim121:
Any other APC candidate can win election but for Buhari, he will not win, should retire and take care of himself
In six days time, some people will be sent back to licking ohamadikes urine. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by SaintLucia: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
yrex01:
@ ur pic, kano pipu fresh oooo. Lol
lol na imported Fulanis
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Humility017(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
dodoniyi:

I would have loved to reply you politely but based on the last statement, I say emphatically that it is YOUR FATHER DEAD OR ALIVE THAT HAD / HAS NO IOTA OF SENSE

STUPID HOUSE BOY

you spew those words...because that's who you're as a person.
it tells of your identity....

I am not angry at all...... and I can never be...
next time if you don't want someone reasonable to quote you...don't spew such senseless opinion on nairaland...
you insulted a man better than your presidential candidate...
someone all his life have no tangible business venture to absorb unemployed youths...
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Corrinthians(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

This guy does not know he has lost relevance

Only flat heads he got on his side presently.
As a flàt headed Osu, I take very strong exception to this post. We aren't voting in the zoo election. Our lord and saviour has commanded that we boycott it, and so shall it be.

No erections in biaflaland.

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Bluffly: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Vote Moghalu or Sowore and let your conscience be clear that you want Nigeria to move forward
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by nwanyionitsha: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abeyjide:

ogba Ewon ya fun yin.
Same to you. Whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. / Ifejokwu's Arrest: Victims Of Idumuje-Ugboko Communal Clash Lament (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.