Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. (815 Views)

I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. by Osolo1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
To the good people on this forum ,it is taking me a lot of courage and desperation to seek for your assistance both morally and financially as I have come to my ends width on how to move on from here.I am married with four kids but have been out of job for more than a year now.Due to inability secure a gainful employement,my family have slumped into serious penury as my kids are currently barred from coming to school for lack of school fees.To add salt to injury,my landlord has just issued us an eviction notice because I owe a rent of about #150,000.Please I plead with kind hearted Nigerians to please help me with whatever you could spare as I pray God in his infinite mercies will send help to you.I would have uploaded pictures here,but who knows where my kids would get to tomorrow and reference be made to what their family had gone through. Here is my account no in case the Almighty touches your heart to do something for me.0007005372 Access bank.My details are on signature in case you wish to contact me.God bless you all.
Re: Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. by Osolo1(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2019
Please Nigerians I am asking for your help once again.I am not pretending anyone in my family is sick ,at least we are still healthy and I am strong enough to work,even if not cash at least I can drive and I know my way around most part of Nigeria,please even if its connect me with someone who could assist me start a transportation business whereby I could pay back in instalments, what is most important is for me to be able to pay my bills and take care of my family's welfare.Thank you for your urgent concern in saving a family.
Re: Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. by tabithababy(f): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2019
Go to uber thread in the business section

What of your wife She is not working too

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. by Osolo1(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for your response and question. My wife works as a teacher with the state government, her salary had been what the family survived on for more than a year and the billsand intermittent debt have pilled up such that we hardly could feed with what is left of her meager salary after deductions on a monthly basis.I would visit the Uber section as suggested because as we all know,one hand could never carry all the loads of a family of Six.God bless you all.
Re: Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. by edoman2016: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2019
Osolo1:
Thanks for your response and question. My wife works as a teacher with the state government, her salary had been what the family survived on for more than a year and the billsand intermittent debt have pilled up such that we hardly could feed with what is left of her meager salary after deductions on a monthly basis.I would visit the Uber section as suggested because as we all know,one hand could never carry all the loads of a family of Six.God bless you all.
You are even lucky your wife is working with a state government. Tell your wife to take a loan on your behalf and use it to start a business. It's very easy for state workers to get bank loan except you are lying.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. by Osolo1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
edoman2016:

You are even lucky your wife is working with a state government. Tell your wife to take a loan on your behalf and use it to start a business. It's very easy for state workers to get bank loan except you are lying.
Please I do not intend to lie or cheat anyone, ask anyone who works in the teaching service of kwara state what life has been like in the last 3 years.Salaries have not been paid to them fully talk much less of getting a loan which was possible in the past.Believe me I have sold my pride to come down to this level of asking for help from public spirited Nigerians.Like I said in my previous post I would be much disposed to getting a source of income that would help me meet up with my responsibilities as the head of the house .Thank you for your suggestions they mean a lot that at least someone out there is concerned about my present predicament. It is not palatable to watch your children stay at home or get threatened to be ousted from your accommodation because you could not meet up with your obligations. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. by Osolo1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oh,I wish someone out there could help.
Re: Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. by Osolo1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Car hire services now available within and outside of Abuja. Toyota avensis wagon , ac pumping with a lot of cargo space . Call for airport pick up and drop off as well as full day bookings. Price is quite affordable. 08038350840 or 08176726599.

(1) (Reply)

Which Baby Cloth Hanger Is Better? / Weird Way To Cure Vaginal Odour / Chief Dr Daniel Okeke Donates G-wagon To Wife As Valentine Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.