Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) (27109 Views)

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by kaen1317: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2019
all this will end when that evil party is voted out in a few days time Inshaallah
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Manuel69: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2019
Maraba boys are criminal act, bread and butter. Terrible place
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by khalids: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2019
Well that is ample ground to request for redeployment....
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2019
Pope22:
Today is my birthday.

All I wish for is happy birthday messages or wishes, dont need a gift or anything but ur wishes, am sure it will make my day lovely and less lonely. May God bless my new age.
Call or text: 08036335332
Whatsapp: 08070314305

Thanks

Go to Rome where they will celebrate Mass for you, onye Pope22. Happy birthday.
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Fmt4: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2019
Mumu corper na #1000000 be d phone that you wan oil yourself
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Fmt4: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2019
Mumu corper na #1000000 be d phone that you wan kill yourself angry
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by uncjay(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
What is in a phone that you will be dragging with armed hoodlums for....? No be who dey alive dey buy phone.....? Same way a final year medical student was butchered to death because of laptop.... Make una dey use sense oooo....

You see....you get sense pass the mumu...
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Na man he be! If you must rob me of what i worked hard for, prepare to take my life ,if you fail to then prepare to die.
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
A rich man made great harvest, tore down his barn, built bigger one to store the his harvest... Told himself, "relax, my soul. Let's eat and drink".
That same night, he died and went to face judgement. He forgot that death can come like that.
Sheybe, it is the living who will collect all the property.
Just take it easy and check your focus in life.
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2019
Dudehasnoname:
How they take butcher person d person no come die...?
I yam not understanding
I wonder oo! grin grin
i tot that butchering means the pesin don turn to meat Already.
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2019
uuzba:

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
A rich man made great harvest, tore down his barn, built bigger one to store the his harvest... Told himself, "relax, my soul. Let's eat and drink".
That same night, he died and went to face judgement.
Sheybe, it is the living who will collect all the property.

Just take it easy and check your focus in life.
Ok na
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Na man he be! If you must rob me of what i worked hard for, prepare to take my life ,if you fail to then prepare to die.
yea right! grin e dey easy to talk for mouth, wen i confront you now with a grenade we will see weda you be man.
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2019
khalids:
Well that is ample ground to request for redeployment....
And very very short girls will remain serving in that same state.
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Pope22(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2019
KrystosCJ:

Go to Rome where they will celebrate Mass for you, onye Pope22. Happy birthday.
Lol..thanks
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by ezkimow(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2019
MrFlavvor:

Dead men tell no tales

But them no go hear...

Sheybi the phone fit give extra life?

Aye captain

Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Banter1(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
What is in a phone that you will be dragging with armed hoodlums for....? No be who dey alive dey buy phone.....? Same way a final year medical student was butchered to death because of laptop.... Make una dey use sense oooo....
bro its not about the phone , its about so many things in that phone you gonna loose. if i were in his position i will handed it over sharp sharp. life is precious
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2019
Outside no probs..I go surrender my properties sharp sharp. But inside my house be prepared to kill or be killed as far as am not married. #SimpleFact
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2019
fear northern armed robbers!! after sniffing gutter, glue, lizard poop, dried human faeces and topping it with grade one lala, they become more violent than bokoharam!! human life isn't worth up to 5naira guguru to them.
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:

LOL some people prefer to die than have their phone stolen o. After all the endless sweat and hustle to buy the phone then person go just come thief am like that grin
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Dudehasnoname: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder oo! grin grin
i tot that butchering means the pesin don turn to meat Already.
Abeg help me ask am oo.. grin grin
Tomorrow you fit see;
Corper slaughtered by robbers in ****(Photos)
Enter thread;
Oga sidon 4 bed..
Smh.
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dudehasnoname:

Abeg help me ask am oo.. grin grin
Tomorrow you fit see;
Corper slaughtered by robbers in ****(Photos)
Enter thread;
Oga sidon 4 bed..
Smh.
de ting taya pesin oo!! grin grin grin
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by dayleke: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Pope22:
Today is my birthday.

All I wish for is happy birthday messages or wishes, dont need a gift or anything but ur wishes, am sure it will make my day lovely and less lonely. May God bless my new age.
Call or text: 08036335332
Whatsapp: 08070314305

Thanks

Happy birthday to you, LLNP.
May baba God grant you your heart's wishes. Amen.
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Praise the lord, i was butchered by hoodlums but am still alive today. . . . . Is God not wonderful??
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Pope22(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
dayleke:

Happy birthday to you, LLNP.
May baba God grant you your heart's wishes. Amen.
Thanks bro
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wrong choice of words.... Misleading topic just to gain traffic
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by droptrend205: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by Tslabs(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtchewwwww:
are you saying that mad man is a corper?
How is he a mad man?
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's a pity, but your form of dressing and your hair look attracted the attack
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
I wish them speedy recovery
Re: Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) by nkore85: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2019
WE ARE BACK WITH LEGIT AND RELIABLE SOURCE...NO SCAM ..JUST BELIEVE YOU WILL MAKE IT..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Man Arrested After Walking Into NHIS Office In Abuja With Pistol. Photos / Man Kills Colleague With Digger After Stealing His N47,000 / NDLEA Intercepts Counterfeit $4.7million Cash, Arrests Nursing Mum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.