Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women (16684 Views)

Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev / Chidera Onyegbule, Okey Bakassi's Daughter Qualifies For Ontario School Athletic / Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Gerrard59(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
He's right regarding the highly educated females. They tend to be very opinionated and assertive. Expect to be questioned logically for every decision taken and kept on your toes. Additionally, you get to be involved in enriching conversations.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Halo22: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Immediately I saw this, I laughed out loud cos am suffering from the situation right now. I am a very jealous type and have a lady who makes friends anyhow cos she is a total extrovert. Though am still working on the relationship.
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
lonelydora:
I don't advise anyone to marry an ugly woman. There is this inner joy you have when you marry a beautiful woman.

I feel happy within me whenever these 'useless' randy PHC men try to woo my wife whenever we hang out. I give thanks to God for having a treasure most men wish to have.

Narrow thought. As a girlfriend yes. But for a wife, beauty is just a mask. The mind is now sacrosanct wen settling down and not beauty

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Galaticos444: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
olabisiolaniyi3:
Bullshit

I can't marry an ugly woman. If there is anything I can't manage in this life is presences of an ugly woman, you will know I don't like you I can't hide it
no b lie
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by lielbree: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
ClearFlair:
Don’t tell people who to marry.
He didn't tell anyone who to marry. Rather he said whom not to marry. The truth is bitter
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by lielbree: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Opiletool:
Somehow true.

If you're an insecure person, and you went ahead to date a beautiful woman that likes getting attention from men (which is the sad reality), just know that you're killing yourself by yourself.
Women are litrally created for attention. That's why we do all the things we do. We also love the attention for ourselves.

If you're the type that don't want someone to notice your woman, marry hijab wearing Muslim.
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Originalsly: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Disagree. Very jealous men should not marry period. Regardless if the woman is an illiterate or has a stack of degrees.....rich or poor....a beauty or ugly. Men following his advice are more likely to have their marriages fall apart than men who seek trust and humility in a wife.
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
smile4excel:
Story for the gods
you're not educated, right?
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by bizhop01: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Me I dey find ugly but educated lady to marry sha grin
All the beauties should hide their faces because the beauty one are not yet born.
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Deepthoughts: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Infomediang:
- Famous comedian Okey Bakassi has dropped a thought-provoking comment

- He stated that men who are looking for women who will serve and worship them should not marry educated women
- He also added that men who are very jealous should save themselves heartache and not marry beautiful women
Popular Nigerian comedian, Okey Onyegbule known as Okey Bakassi is making his way to becoming on of the public speakers on issues of relationships. In a recent interview, he shared advice to men on the kind of woman they should marry.
Speaking on women and men having equal rights, he stated that men who want a woman who will serve and worship them should not marry educated women and stick to illiterates whom will welcome the idea of service in marriage.
"If you don’t believe that man and woman are equal and have equal rights, don’t bother about marriage. If you are looking for a woman to worship and serve you, don’t marry an educated woman." He said.

He added that men who are very jealosu should not bother marrying beautiful women. He said: "If you are insecure and too jealous, don’t marry a beautiful woman."
He however sealed his words of wisdom with the idea that men who are looking for a premium relationship with a suitable spouse can go for beautiful and well-educated women.
He said: "If you are looking for a beautiful woman who will give and raise beautiful children with you, take you to the next level, support you in times of needs, then marry a beautiful woman who is hardworking and educated, and has a mind of her own. If you don’t have the right tools and the right skills set to sustain a marriage, you can learn. But no carry person daughter punish am o.”

This is not the first time Bakassi will dish out relationship advise. Once he talked about how having relationships before marriage is a way to get experience for the future.

Watch VIDEO below

https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-GIST-Jealous-men-should-not-marry-beautiful-women-Famous-comedian-Okey-Bakassi-Advices
This is pig shit!,I don't believe In gender equality but I don't expect any woman to worship me,it only mean you should maintain your lane n Know where to apply comma n fulstop that's all,but if any woman should insist on gender equality then don't expect me to cater for you simple.
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by dododawa1: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
So who go marry d ugly ones.
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by tfash96(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wetin dis one dey talk wey dey make eyes pepper person..make i close my eyes Jare..he just dey blow saliva anyhow....

Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by neighbourhud: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
It's true....

We hate to start saying "condolence", after your ego has been bruised grin

Like we have below

Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Jman06(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
oboy81:
Fool! What's the meaning of beautiful?
Every Woman Is Beautiful!! OKEY BAKASS! YOU ARE A FOOL!
EVERY WOMAN IS NOT BEAUTIFUL

Learn to call a spade a spade
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by oboy81: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jman06:
EVERY WOMAN IS NOT BEAUTIFUL

Learn to call a spade a spade
You This Stupid! Fuccking! Peice of Shit!
Why the Fvck! Are you Mentioning Me? To say trash
Stupid eediot!! Fvck outta my face Stupid Bitxh ass Neega!
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Jman06(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
oboy81:
You This Stupid! Fuccking! Peice of Shit! Why the Fvck! Are you Mentioning Me? To say trash Stupid eediot!! Fvck outta my face Stupid Bitxh ass Neega!
To hell with you!

Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Badilstical(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:
So who should they marry?
Twerking ass like you
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by clemj2020(f): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
No woman is ugly, just maintenance shekina Bullshit

I can't marry an ugly woman. If there is anything I can't manage in this life is presences of an ugly woman, you will know I don't like you I can't hide it[/quote]
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by loswhite(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Opiletool:
Somehow true.

If you're an insecure person, and you went ahead to date a beautiful woman that likes getting attention from men (which is the sad reality), just know that you're killing yourself by yourself.
If a woman give you a reason to feel insecure my dear you will feel insecure so stop this nonsense of if you are insecure person. You will catch a girl red handed cheating...lol she will still say the guy is insecure...smh

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Siscooh: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
olabisiolaniyi3:
Bullshit

I can't marry an ugly woman. If there is anything I can't manage in this life is presences of an ugly woman, you will know I don't like you I can't hide it
Hope you are super hansome
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Opiletool(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2019
loswhite:
If a woman give you a reason to feel insecure my dear you will feel insecure so stop this nonsense of if you are insecure person. You will catch a girl red handed cheating...lol she will still say the guy is insecure...smh

And have you made more sense with the gibberish you typed?
Do you think all men reason and react the same?
Not all women you meet in your life can make you feel insecure. You can only feel insecure if 1, you have insecurity in your personality, and 2, if you're deeply in love or obsessed with the woman.

There are girls that you will date and be well aware that they are having other affairs, but still you care less about that. So, your level of emotional attachment matters.
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Opiletool(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2019
lielbree:

Women are litrally created for attention. That's why we do all the things we do. We also love the attention for ourselves.

If you're the type that don't want someone to notice your woman, marry hijab wearing Muslim.

Even with hijab, an insecure man will still monitor your movements. Get the drift. Plus, not all ladies likes attention. Majority yes, but not all.
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by loswhite(m): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2019
Opiletool:

And have you made more sense with the gibberish you typed?
Do you think all men reason and react the same?
Not all women you meet in your life can make you feel insecure. You can only feel insecure if 1, you have insecurity in your personality, and 2, if you're deeply in love or obsessed with the woman.

There are girls that you will date and be well aware that they are having other affairs, but still you care less about that. So, your level of emotional attachment matters.
An insecure person is someone lacking confidence. It could be in his relationship or other issues. Confidence is a feeling or belief that you Have faith or rely On someone. Now With all your juvenile gibberish that you typed, can you understand the correlation between your partner making you feel insecure with the above stated definition that I have giving to you?
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by banio: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2019
All women are beautiful
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Opiletool(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2019
loswhite:
An insecure person is someone lacking confidence. It could be in his relationship or other issues. Confidence is a feeling or belief that you Have faith or rely On someone. Now With all your juvenile gibberish that you typed, can you understand the correlation between your partner making you feel insecure with the above stated definition that I have giving to you?

Don't be a schlepping cretin. Not all men get emotionally attached, and men react differently to emotional issues. Because you are an insecure fool does not make all men to be. Get that into your numb skull. Stop using yourself or male relatives to generalise all men. We're talking about men and beautiful ladies, not other issues. You are the ignoramus that believe a lady can make any man to become timid and lack confidence. That is a warped way to reason son.

Arindin. Last time I will have to school you, learn or go argue with someone else.
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by loswhite(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2019
Opiletool:

Don't be a schlepping cretin. Not all men get emotionally attached, and men react differently to emotional issues. Because you are an insecure fool does not make all men to be. Get that into your numb skull. Stop using yourself or male relatives to generalise all men. Arindin. Last time I will have to school you, learn or go argue with someone else.
coward always retort to insult when they can not comprehend simple English....
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by Opiletool(m): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2019
loswhite:
coward always result to insult when they can not comprehend simple English....

If so, you must be a coward for resulting to insult in your first reply to my post. How dare you quote me and tell me that I typed nonsense? Are you stupid or something?
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by loswhite(m): 12:43am On Feb 11, 2019
Opiletool:

If so, you must be a coward for resulting to insult in your first reply to my post. How dare you quote me and tell me that I typed nonsense? Are you stupid or something?
keep ranting....COWARD
Re: Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women by DexteryJoe(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2019
I'm only jealous,not unfortunate.
So we should pay bride price for a lady 'Demba Ba' because we'd be jealous?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics / Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive / Photos From Mimi Orijiekwe's Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.