Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria (768 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria by MediahelmNGR: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigeria crossover king, Alariwo of Africa in shocked as he sees a commercial plane with damaged tyre in Nigeria airport which passengers are ready for boarding.

He advised people to always check plane tyres before they go onboard with commercial plane in Nigeria.

He wrote: 'do we need to start looking at tyres now before we board a plane in Nigeria? This is the tyre of a plane and passengers are ready for boarding...This na One of the reasons why I never fly locally..It's all about money and not about the safety of the people'.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/musician-alariwo-of-africa-shares-photo.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria by otipoju(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is grossly irresponsible
Re: Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria by abiodunakande19: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol..Nigeria air space heen..even some danfo buses have better tyres..
Re: Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria by Faithful007: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
this looks fake. how was he able to take the picture in the first place
Re: Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria by Agbaletu: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
It is very hard for me to believe this picture.

1 Like

Re: Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why not call out the airline instead of keeping mum! angry

MediahelmNGR:
Nigeria crossover king, Alariwo of Africa in shocked as he sees a commercial plane with damaged tyre in Nigeria airport which passengers are ready for boarding.

He advised people to always check plane tyres before they go onboard with commercial plane in Nigeria.

He wrote: 'do we need to start looking at tyres now before we board a plane in Nigeria? This is the tyre of a plane and passengers are ready for boarding...This na One of the reasons why I never fly locally..It's all about money and not about the safety of the people'.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/musician-alariwo-of-africa-shares-photo.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria by stjudas(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Danfoe Airways..

(1) (Reply)

Justwise And Anybody Who Can, I Need Your Help Now! L / Please Any Genuine Info On Getting Kuwait Visa Want To Travel There / How Do I Get To Ikota Shopping Complex From Oshodi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.