Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) (37418 Views)

Jowizazaa's Father Visit's Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka , Shares Testimony - Watch Video / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by nextstep(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Supreme01:

You dont have what to say, even your president that countrols all the money in the country can't help everybody...beside is your money there,no...so why wailing more the tithe payers?

Because I pay tithes, and don't see them being used positively; therefore I can wail when the pastors we give tithes to buy fancy shoes and jets instead.

I also pay tax, and don't see them being used positively.
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yuceeluv:
This man hasn't travelled with this child yet? Shey they said the child has days to live?

My thought too

I have been laughing at your profile pix. grin grin
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
has aunty kemi seen dis post
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
2special:
l know a lot of pastors that has done far more than this in caring for the public.... if they loud it,you will call it public stunts and if didn't announce it, you will blame them.

Na lie!
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by Aarondan(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I guess none of the "Top 4" pastor's contributed a penny.

From the tithe or offering you paid?

1 Like

Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by Aarondan(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
sasa80:
respect to daddy freeze joor

As if he sat with man on the road begging for public assistance

1 Like

Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by Aarondan(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Daddy Freeze will enter heaven before some of these popular Nigerian pastors

What has he done to generating the Mone only to give his little part which another person did

1 Like

Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by bitingcool: 4:00am On Feb 11, 2019
This guy appears to me as an ingrate.
He got 70m and needed 15 million
By now, there should be taking along 3 other babies with similar predicament to assist. And he will still have 10m left to set up a fund for beniah.
Then the matter of cutting off kbl foundation...totally morally wrong. Even if d guy asked for a percentage which no one has said he has, d guy runs a foundation and there are other needy individuals there.
But what does his guy do, he cuts away from someone that helped him, no talk about how he intends to utilise all that fund. He hasn't gotten public with hospital and surgery details, Afterall he went public with the baby's condition that's why I donated. and is snapping picture with freeze.
The future will tell how this story goes.

1 Like

Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by bomsilaga(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
This man hasn't travelled with this child yet? Shey they said the child has days to live?
That's my lawyer on the right. Someone put a lien on the account. They haven't assessed the fund yet.
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by bomsilaga(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2019
bitingcool:
This guy appears to me as an ingrate.
He got 70m and needed 15 million
By now, there should be taking along 3 other babies with similar predicament to assist. And he will still have 10m left to set up a fund for beniah.
Then the matter of cutting off kbl foundation...totally morally wrong. Even if d guy asked for a percentage which no one has said he has, d guy runs a foundation and there are other needy individuals there.
But what does his guy do, he cuts away from someone that helped him, no talk about how he intends to utilise all that fund. He hasn't gotten public with hospital and surgery details, Afterall he went public with the baby's condition that's why I donated. and is snapping picture with freeze.
The future will tell how this story goes.

A foundation is being registered to cater for children with such conditions
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by bomsilaga(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2019
ohosi4real:
I think the reward go to daddy freeze
Freeze only helping to prove the father is not at large.
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by bomsilaga(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2019
FukkaFuka:
... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 days...10 days....100 days....1000...days.....10,000 days ..1 Million Days lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DEM NO talk the Exact number of DAYs cool
Miraculously the largest hole in his heart that was to kill him is what he's surviving on.
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by bomsilaga(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2019
peggycious:
Where is the mother,�
Mother was delivered of a baby last week.
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by chiteny(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I guess none of the "Top 4" pastor's contributed a penny.

Please stop. You are economical with the truth. angry

Baby Beniah's father said he received N20k from Salvation ministries and N10k from another catholic church. grin
Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Its the truth na grin grin

lonelydora:

My thought too

I have been laughing at your profile pix. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan / Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.