Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived (2302 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Check this link if you're in twitter for the clearer video

https://twitter.com/SKSolaKuti/status/1094281572633772033?s=19

See some screenshots

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WILL WANT TO CLAIM IT WAS BEFORE HE ARRIVED LOOKING AT THE PICTURES AND THE VIDEO YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT THIS WAS TAKEN WHEN HE ARRIVED

1 Like

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
B

1 Like

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
V

1 Like

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by divinehand2003(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Where did this happen?

3 Likes

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
divinehand2003:
Where did this happen?

Lagos ohhh

8 Likes

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by abduljabbar4(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
When its Kaduna or Kano ralpies, they are paid and imported but when there is low turnout, apc has been rejected. You guys should chill though, rallies don't really matter.

Btw, the video i saw looks much more credible than your pics oga
Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by dguyindcorner(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
The picture quality looks like it's snapped with Sagem.

Goan focus on your rally, leave APC and their scanty crowd alone. The judgement day is few days away.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by dedollarman(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Is this national stadium Lagos
Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by 0koyibos: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol
Keep fooling yourselves

PMB is going to beat Atiku, that's not in doubt. What I'm thinking of is the Anthem Igbos would sing when Atiku is ruined

1 Like

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by 0koyibos: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
dguyindcorner:
The picture quality looks like it's snapped with Sagem.

Goan focus on your rally, leave APC and their scanty crowd alone. The judgement day is few days away.

Sagem 0.5MP camera snaps better

It must have been snapped with an Aba made Porpo calculator
Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by MrTechy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
E no concern me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Sagem 0.5MP camera snaps better

It must have been snapped with an Aba made Porpo calculator

It's a screenshot shot from the video i was watching, wat do u expect..

Watch the video to cleae your doubts.. pained fellow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by 0koyibos: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Edoloaded:

It's a screenshot shot from the video i was watching, wat do u expect..

Watch the video to cleae your doubts.. pained fellow

And the video was blurred too?

Keep fooling yourself.
When Atiku loses in Lagos, you upcountry clowns would be shouting betrayal.
Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Very scanty

I give up on Buhari. The only thing the cabals programmed into his head is nothing else but kworoption. Can he even define what it is?

I have never seen Buhari talking about progress, growth & development of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by Gandollar(f): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:
Lol
Keep fooling yourselves

PMB is going to beat Atiku, that's not in doubt. What I'm thinking of is the Anthem Igbos would sing when Atiku is ruined
You are alooser who needs someone to blame for his misfortune. This election is between NIGERIANS and APC.

6 Likes

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by 0koyibos: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
You are looser who needs someone to blame for his misfortune. This election is between NIGERIANS and APC.

You must be mistaking me for those who own you. They're the unfortunate losers.

This election is between Nigerians and thieves who have wrecked this country. Never again would thieves and supporters of thieves have a say in this country.
Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by spako4(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Corruption fighting back
Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by Gandollar(f): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

You must be mistaking me for those who own you. They're the unfortunate losers.

This election is between Nigerians and thieves who have wrecked this country. Never again would thieves and supporters of thieves have a say in this country.
Amen! I add, let instant death befall all those who raised Ganduje's hand in Kano. Let instant shameful death befall all those who are still romancing with babachir instead of prosecuting him. Can I have an Amen bro?

2 Likes

Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by Asshurbanipal: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
You are alooser who needs someone to blame for his misfortune. This election is between NIGERIANS and APC.
I don't know why they keep igbonizing a national event

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multi Million Dollars Campaign Fund Scandal Rocks Buhari Campaign Organisation / Obasanjo Watch President Buhari Inauguration With Smile On Tv -photo / Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.