Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (75410 Views)

"Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / A Woman Who Married An Impotent Man For 16 Years, See what she did!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by itiswellandwell: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by thatgirl504(f): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
In as much as I feel pity for the disappointed groom, I think the bride did the right thing by calling off the wedding.

No woman wants to marry an Impotent man and No man wants to marry a barren desert.

I believe if our society permits a woman to get married to more than one man, she would have married him for the sake of love, but the society has relegated the woman and placed the man in an authoritative position where he can marry more than King Solomon in the Bible.

Hard luck for the once active pennis, Karma came calling at the time of your happiness.

Another reason why Jason is an advocate of "testing the microphone" before marriage.
100% correct Jay. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
generationz:
sorry to derail

There was a guy who had links here on nairaland on how to get goats and cows cheap from the north around last year's Christmas period. Does anyone know his monicker?

Yes, his monika is JasonScoolari
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why wait till wedding day?? undecidedundecided....
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Dalby(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
dre11:

Man whose wife I slept with in my village behind my impotency –Groom

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-am-too-young-to-marry-impotent-man-says-bride-who-dumped-groom-on-wedding-day/

Why did she wait for wedding day to say NO?

You don dey chop him money since no problem, when e reach time for commitment you remember say e no go work....Women hmmm
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by martineverest(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
bloggers well done o...Ur lies no sweet
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by akinbode1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Holy Jesus!!!

What a wicked world.......
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Super story
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by sharpwriter(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
lefulefu:
wen u tell some young men to do away with married women dem no go hear. dem go jus put all their mind in smashing and chopping a married woman. now see d problem wey u don cause to urself.sleeping with a married with a diabolical husband to even make tinzs worse.well i dont blame his would be wife o.either he goes to church to cast out d spell or he go meet d man to remove d spell.married women are destiny killers to single men.

Correct! That aside, anytime I see yur pix, smile jux dey catch me. .. yu take style fine small cool wink and that pose with gap tooth makes me wonder how girls go dey disturb yu grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Tmonex: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
iroko tv producers must not lay hands on this piece
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Vickym1(f): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
In as much as I feel pity for the disappointed groom, I think the bride did the right thing by calling off the wedding.

No woman wants to marry an Impotent man and No man wants to marry a barren desert.

I believe if our society permits a woman to get married to more than one man, she would have married him for the sake of love, but the society has relegated the woman and placed the man in an authoritative position where he can marry more than King Solomon in the Bible.

Hard luck for the once active pennis, Karma came calling at the time of your happiness.

Another reason why Jason is an advocate of "testing the microphone" before marriage.
Badt boi
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by freemanbubble: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Whether you like it or not
No woman can tolerate weak erection or impotency

My grandfather is 145 years and still very much alive
He will always say to me son

Don't have anything to do with married women especially the ones whoose bride price was paid

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by marwanafrica: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
generationz:
sorry to derail

There was a guy who had links here on nairaland on how to get goats and cows cheap from the north around last year's Christmas period. Does anyone know his monicker?

08060209191, Call me.
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Ubdavis(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Olalan:
The lady is plainly wicked why wait till the wedding day before spilling the beans out....
BTW a lesson to all randy men and women, having an affair with someone's wife or husband is a deadly mission

She was hopping that things will improve
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Another reason why Jason is an advocate of "testing the microphone" before marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by JasonScoolari: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

Yes, his monika is JasonSco.olari
Lol, you're looking for my trouble oh.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Ubdavis(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nawao. Some people are trying to gain erection while some are having unwanted election. What a paradox and paradoxes of life!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by JasonScoolari: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Vickym1:

Badt boi
Badt girl. cheesy
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Nathb123: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Photo all I don't believe it.
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Vickym1(f): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Badt girl. cheesy
Baddest son
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by mfm04622: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Olalan:
The lady is plainly wicked why wait till the wedding day before spilling the beans out....
BTW a lesson to all randy men and women, having an affair with someone's wife or husband is a deadly mission

That was when she discussed it with her mother who advised her not go ahead with the wedding

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't think that's how impotency works, maybe he had performance anxiety. Why do these people run to superstition before common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by JasonScoolari: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Vickym1:

Baddest son
Lol, not as bad as anyone who easily comprehend my comment like you. wink
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Islie: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
dingbang:
Prick is the most wonderful creation in the universe. .

When used in a sensible way cool
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Vickym1(f): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, not as bad sectors anyone who easily comprehend my comment like you. wink
Hmmm.. Buh I don't think so cuz it's bad more than the economy sef cheesy
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
sharpwriter:

Correct! That aside, anytime I see yur pix, smile jux dey catch me. .. yu take style fine small cool wink and that pose with gap tooth makes me wonder how girls go dey disturb yu grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u dis guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
The old man said, no idea, sha but carry your cross oo.See how u ride an old man bicycle enter lagoon tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by JasonScoolari: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Vickym1:

Hmmm.. Buh I don't think so cuz it's bad more than the economy sef cheesy
Lol, funny Vickym1. wink

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
generationz:
sorry to derail

Did you miss road shocked shocked
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Pkj475566: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
No pay after win... See prove below

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Amarabae(f): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Most erectile dysfunctional are caused by performance anxiety.
Or underlying heart problems or untreated infections etc
He should head to the hospital.
The girl is stupid,
Certain things are handled quietly without drama.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.