Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano (38741 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by hisexcellency34: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
APC should forget it. Atiku has won this election.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fellow Nigerians, vote for Atiku. He may not be the best but he is better than and can defeat Buhari

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by jaxxy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku has won already.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by IbrahimDamola: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Zombies.... Wahala dey o.

Voting out booharri will be good for democracy, it will teach future leaders a lesson that no region should be taken for granted no matter how small you think they are. Whether they vote you or not. Political Dynamics change everyday.

Buhari out!

Atiku in!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by surevik(f): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
As usual everybody goes to pay homage, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi can't be fooled he knows the best man for the job.
And guess what he will be Atikulated cause he is so learned enough for none sense illitrates

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by emezuo17: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
What brought Obasanjo and Atiku together is not the love of the country but the enemy of my enemy is my friend ideology. Buhari is their common enemy because he's fighting against corruption. The same with Bukola Saraki and the rest of Corruption-in-Chief.
. Mr analyst, what brought Buhari, Atiku and Obasanjo together in 2014 against Jonathan?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Kennydoc(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari can only win this election by rigging.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Seetto: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kwankwaso shut down kano and not atiku....at the poll 70% kano will slug it out for PMB..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by HigherEd: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
I thin PDP made a mistake, kwakwanso should have been the presidential candidate. A kwakwanso/obi ticket would have destabilized buhari completely.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by akdjr(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
U de dream. quote author=jk200 post=75598201]Hands down.

it is finished

Game over.

Abeg ref (inec)blow the final whistle we know the winner already.

Atiku/Obi[/quote]
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Otakom87(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kwankwaso has taught ganduje who owns kano after seeing this crowd I think Atiku is ready to give Baba Buhari a run for his money. It will be a close fight that's for sure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Goldenfinger5(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigeria will be great again

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Any body thinking buhari will sweep kano this time around is still hallucinating ...what we were begging for b4 was 30 percent but seriously pdp has a 50 percent chance in kano if not winning it sef

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
HigherEd:
I thin PDP made a mistake, kwakwanso should have been the presidential candidate. A kwakwanso/obi ticket would have destabilized buhari completely.
i was always saying that kwankwaso/ peter obi will make buhari bleed
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by MacLovington(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
What brought Obasanjo and Atiku together is not the love of the country but the enemy of my enemy is my friend ideology. Buhari is their common enemy because he's fighting against corruption. The same with Bukola Saraki and the rest of Corruption-in-Chief.
Ehhhhmm. In 2015 when OBJ could not control GEJ and supported Buhari to spite GEJ, you dey hail OBJ back then o. You see how life dey turn. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by homealone00: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
The few votes that will be lost in Kano have been replaced with the massive vote coming from Akwa-Ibom grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Great2017: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Fighting corruption indeed!

The facts on ground say the contrary.If really he is fighting corruption, he should have allowed the EFCC to investigate and prosecute Oshiomhole and Amaechi. Are they not corrupt as well? Rather, he chose to look the other way.

I laugh when you mentioned Saraki without mentioning Tinubu. That alone has given your biased opinion away. If I may ask, who is a bigger thief between Saraki and Tinubu?

Buhari is only fighting perceived opponents who are corrupt. That is the reality on ground.

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Josh121(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ray97:
Am watching it live and it seems Pdp are using kwankwaso to campaign in kano like he is their candidate. Ive not heard them calling atikus name. Even atiku is calling kwankwasos name.

Th know Kwankwasos is PDP so the will vote pdp and not name

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Midex88(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539

You should be grateful to God for not being wounded or killed instead of doing this. undecided
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Ayobami7(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Gandollarist

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by WarriAproko: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
All i see are kwankwanso supporters. Not pdp supporters..they will all vote apc. Cus thats what they knw not red cap movement

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by udemzyudex(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Tell that to Akpabio and Amaechi first.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Skoopy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:
My whole family is atikulated

I have love for anyone who is ARTICULATED.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Dandavido: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
ATIKU IS MY MAN. BUHARI RIP. AM HIGHLY ATIKULATED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by davidodiba(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Zombies and heart failure this week sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by MacLovington(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
emezuo17:
. Mr analyst, what brought Buhari, Atiku and Obasanjo together in 2014 against Jonathan?
My brother. Maybe the guy thinks OBJ and Buhari were best friends. Buhari worked under OBJ and baba Iyabo knows him too well. Buhari destroyed democracy that OBJ worked hard to bring after Murtala's death. Taking Nigeria back seriously that we still have not recovered from.
OBJ only supported Buhari to punish GEJ.

He ended up punishing the Nigerian masses. shocked

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by ilohvictor(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ray97:
Am watching it live and it seems Pdp are using kwankwaso to campaign in kano like he is their candidate. Ive not heard them calling atikus name. Even atiku is calling kwankwasos name.

kill yourself bro,,, I feel your pain...join the moving train or get lost with the lifeless one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by contigiency(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
The way this man and his gang of criminals will be humbled come Saturday will be second to none. Let him continue with his ashebi for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeff Leventis: Police Beat Councillor During PDP Primaries In Rivers / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.