Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pray For Unity In Nigeria - CMP - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Unity In Nigeria - CMP (299 Views)

Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / The Benefit Of Unity In Marriage. / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Unity In Nigeria - CMP by mikkywebs(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
WE PRAY FOR THE GRACE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER

Lord Jesus you commanded us to love one another
As you have loved us.
Instill in us the zeal to shower unreserved love
To all mankind regardless of ethnicity or religion
Help us to realize you created us equal in your own image and likeness
For the primary purpose of living together here on earth
And at heaven at last. Amen.
(Brief silent prayer asking for true grace to love one another).

ACT OF CONTRITION
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishments, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

PRAYER AGAINST BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION
Father in heaven, you always provide for all your creatures so that all may live as you have willed.
You have blessed our country Nigeria with rich human and natural resources to be used to your honour and glory and for the well being of every Nigerian.

We are deeply sorry for the wrong use of these your gifts and blessings through acts of injustice, bribery and corruption, as a result of which many of our people are hungry, sick, ignorant and defenceless.

Father, you alone can heal us and our nation of this sickness. We beg you, touch our lives and the lives of our leaders and people so that we may all realize the evil of bribery and corruption and work hard to eliminate it.

Raise up for us God fearing people and leaders who care for us and who will lead us in the path of peace, prosperity and progress.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
Have Mercy on us (3 times)
Our Father (1 time)
Hail Mary (10 times)
Glory be to the Father (3 times)
Our Lady Queen of Nigeria, pray for us.

Source: https://2019electionsprayer..com/2019/01/2019-general-elections-prayer-for_11.html

(1) (Reply)

Sure 100%guarantee Fixed Odds Join And Win High / Yahweh Is The Creator Of The Visible And Invisible Universe / Atheists And Third Eye Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.