Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Prayer For Families In Nigeria - CMP - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prayer For Families In Nigeria - CMP (488 Views)

Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments / Anambra@30: List Of 30 Most Influential Families In Anambra / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Families In Nigeria - CMP by mikkywebs(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
WE PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES IN NIGERIA

The family of Jesus Mary and Joseph is our model.
We bow down before you O Lord to protect us
The same manner with which you protect the
Holy Family at this time of elections in Nigeria
Awake weakened spirits to rise and grow stronger in faith
Help unite members of the family to reason as one home.
From the devils plans deliver your people. Amen.
(Brief silent prayer asking for other family intentions).

ACT OF CONTRITION
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishments, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IN DISTRESS
All powerful and merciful Father, You are the God of Justice, Love and Peace.
You rule over all the nations of the earth
Power and might are in your hands no one can withstand you.
We present our country Nigeria before you
We praise and thank You for You are the source of all we have and are.
We are sorry for the sins we have committed and for the good deeds we have failed to do.
In your loving forgiveness, keep us save from the punishment we deserve.
Lord, we are weighed down not only by uncertainties but also by moral, economic and political problems. Listen to the cries of your people who confidently turn to You.
God of infinite goodness, our strength in adversity, our health in weakness, our comfort in sorrow.
Be merciful to us your people.
Spare this nation Nigeria from chaos, anarchy and doom
Bless us with your Kingdom of Justice, Love and Peace.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
Have Mercy on us (3 times)
Our Father (1 time)
Hail Mary (10 times)
Glory be to the Father (3 times)

Our Lady Queen of Nigeria, pray for us.

Source: https://2019electionsprayer..com/2019/01/2019-general-elections-prayer-for_2.html

(1) (Reply)

Tasty Delicacies Recipee.....uuuhhh / It's Wrong To Buy Your Wife A Gift You've Never Bought For Your Mother / Why Do Our Parents Do These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.