Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano (5128 Views)

Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Buhari's Supporter Reacts To The New Directive By FG On Banks & Its Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by odiks: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku & PMB filled out the Abacha Stadium & some have gone into a wankfest!The standing capacity of the Stadium is not up to 30k.Add 10k that would be on the pitch,that is a crowd of not more 40k give or take 5k. In a State with 5.4m voters,I won't be rolling out the drums,yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AMADICHIMA/status/1094618579390083072

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by MadeInTokyo: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
We have all been Atikulated

Nobody should sell sniper to APC zombies

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by cutesmilez(f): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
The difference is clear Mr supporter.

While PDP's crowd/campaign is filled with happy crowd, the Oda is filled with ..... If u know, u know

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by daddytime(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol...

Mazi Chima...you know say that red kwakwansiya caps dey make eye turn person and make person see double double especially if dem don form small crowd.

No blame the jubilators my brother...by this time next Sunday we go don know who go market wey him goods sell well well...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by odiks: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
My take on Kano is this...... PMB will win Atiku hands down for the simple reason that his foot soldiers [ Governor, Deputy Gov, Senators, Assembly members, political appointees, Shekarau and other decampe's e.t.c ] will be on ground in each of the LGA scouting for votes while Kwankwaso whom the PDP is heavily relying on will only be in his LGA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by baliyubla: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oga leave story. Atiku vs Lifeless will be nothing different from Man city vs Chelsea the world is talking about right now.

Dullardeen will be battered beyond recognition on Saturday.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Davash222(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
I’ll advice Iya yetunde to buy enough Sniper cos this weekend there will be a high demand for it.

Fully Atikulated!!

12 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by seanfer(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
By this time next week Saturday, Results will be tripping in and we shall know who’s on ground..

2 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Davash222(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...

Mazi Chima...you know say that red kwakwansiya caps dey make eye turn person and make person see double double especially if dem don form small crowd.

No blame the jubilators my brother...by this time next Sunday we go don know who go market wey him goods sell well well...

Keep consoling yourself. E go clear for una eyes a week from today.

4 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by slivertongue: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
PDP is a goal

6 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by buhariguy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
thief atiku don't have cult-like followers, those kwankwasiya hate CORRUPTION, and they are already singing sai buhari.

3 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Corrinthians(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
I've drastically cut back on my activity here in the final stretch to D-Day. Wanna conserve as much energy as I can so I can laugh at and troll these cameroonians to death after the results are announced. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by kahal29: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:

My brother if you think that Atiku will defeat Buhari in Kano by Saturday then you need to think again. The worst that will happen which is still under probability is that Kwankwasiya supporters will reduce the amount of votes he would have gotten but to defeat him is a no go area.

2 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by daddytime(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:

You really think everyone on here is a knuckle head like y'all suffering from stockholm syndrome and yelling saibaba or atikulating....

Go get a life and get productive son...

Whoever wins is your business not mine...I'd rather cast my vote for any of the other candidates instead of these buzus..
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by kahal29: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
odiks:
My take on Kano is this...... PMB will win Atiku hands down for the simple reason that his foot soldiers [ Governor, Deputy Gov, Senators, Assembly members, political appointees, Shekarau and other decampe's e.t.c ] will be on ground in each of the LGA scouting for votes while Kwankwaso whom the PDP is heavily relying on will only be in his LGA.

You have a point but like I just told somebody Now... Saturday is not far

1 Like

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Davash222(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:

You really think everyone on here is a knuckle head like y'all suffering from stockholm syndrome and yelling saibaba or atikulating....

Go get a life and get productive son...

Whoever wins is your business not mine...I'd rather cast my vote for any of the other candidates instead of these buzus..
Just shut up! You’re confused .

1 Like

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by MyMouth(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
What many Atikulators don't understand is that, kwankwaso would not be on the ballot that day, so many of his supporters would not vote Atiku!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Davash222(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
kahal29:

My brother if you think that Atiku will defeat Buhari in Kano by Saturday then you need to think again. The worst that will happen which is still under probability is that Kwankwasiya supporters will reduce the amount of votes he would have gotten but to defeat him is a no go area.
The plan is to make Kano 50/50 or 55/45 not 90/10 like before.

2 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by vacanci: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
All the pictures we see posted and on TV are mere picture gimmicks or make belief. I agree with the OP. I have always wondered why people are carried away by crowd they see. After all after all Kingsley Mighalu shut down Ariaria market too.

What you saw in Kano is less than 1% of the registered voters. Do the maths out of 5.4M registered voters. If the stadium is choked beyond movement, it can't max 50k.

Jonathan filled same stadium like this in 2015 but the votes were different. See below Jonathan's 2015 picture of Kano

Sani Abacha stadium inclusive of people standing everywhere in the stadium can't exceed 45k. The official sitting capacity is 16k.

With Kano population, any serious political party shoud be able to fill the stadium.

3 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by nwanyionitsha: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
buhariguy:
thief atiku don't have cult-like followers,
those kwankwasiya hate CORRUPTION,
and they are already singing sai buhari.
Buhari that raised the hand of gandollar?

1 Like

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by daddytime(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:

Just shut up! You’re confused .

That's the trade mark of empty souls and heads. Absolutely nothing inventive or creative except to shout along with the crowd "Atikulating" without a single idea what the word truly means or from whence it was coined.

I feel so sorry for your life....

1 Like

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Timatayo1: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
If you know you know Atiku has won this election let's begin to talk about 2023 election
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by kahal29: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:

The plan is to make Kano 50/50 or 55/45 not 90/10 like before.

Good point you made. Now we can have a decent conversation irrespective of our Partisan interest.

Going from what you said above don't you also think that this same plan of yours might also be APC plans in other PDP states that they are hoping to get large chunk of their votes?

Take the case of Akwa Ibom for instance do you think it is going to 95/5 it used to be in the past?

So also in Delta, Cross River, Edo, IMO, Abia, Ebonyi and even Peter Obi state Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by SalamRushdie: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
where were you when Kwankwaso has been filling local govts with red cap in the last two weeks

1 Like

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by kahal29: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Timatayo1:
If you know you know Atiku has won this election let's begin to talk about 2023 election

Timatayo I don't see Atiku winning this election. The parameters for winning election and also the numbers are not adding up for him. However I quite agree that he will make a significant impact but to win I doubt.

Election in Nigeria goes beyond what is said and analyzed on social media. To win a election in Nigeria you need the masses and most importantly the foot soldiers ie those who make things happen on election day and has large supporters.

For example Wike can be considered as good foot soldier in Rivers so also Omisore in IFE land and Tinubu in Lagos e.t.c.

My question is who are Atiku's foot soldiers that will deliver him in various states of the federation especially the south west for instance?

When you put all these together you see that as at today Buhari's foot soldiers are more in number and they are ready to die for him.

Take note I didn't factor in the role of federal might which for now is not important in my submission.

3 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Davash222(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
kahal29:

Good point you made. Now we can have a decent conversation irrespective of our Partisan interest.

Going from what you said above don't you also think that this same plan of yours might also be APC plans in other PDP states that they are hoping to get large chunk of their votes?

Take the case of Akwa Ibom for instance do you think it is going to 95/5 it used to be in the past?

So also in Delta, Cross River, Edo, IMO, Abia, Ebonyi and even Peter Obi state Anambra?

South South and South East are the tap roots of PDP. APC can’t boost of 5% in Anambra, IMO, Rivers, Bayelsa. APC might get up to 15% in other South South and South East states.
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by buhariguy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Buhari that raised the hand of gandollar?
if ganduje stole, how come he has performed more than kwankwaso even with Little resource compare to what kwankwaso received.

meanwhile, let assume the video was true,
tell me which present governors and past governor that did not collect kickback, ask peter obi.
and ineffectual buffoon govt was all about kickback, that is why we cant prosecute gej,
kickback is like security vote you cannot probe.

2 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by rusher14: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
PDP supporters are exactly same people that put money in MMM.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by kahal29: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:

South South and South East are the tap roots of PDP. APC can’t boost of 5% in Anambra, IMO, Rivers, Bayelsa. APC might get up to 15% in other South South and South East states.

SS and SE being the tap roots of PDP is the mistake most analyst and pdp supporters are making and that is the Main point which I want you to see. It used to be like that before but I can confidently tell you that things have changed.

Take the case of Anambra for instance you and I know that Obiano will work against Obi in his Anambra North Senatorial zone for his selfish reasons. Now he doesn't need to do it openly all he needs is to give tacit support to Nwoye of APC to have his way.

In Anambra South Peter Obi might have the upper hand since you only have Andy Uba there however in Anambra central where Obi comes from its going to be equal balance of Forces obi/Ekwunife versus Ngige/Umeh/Arthur Eze.

In Abia State also I can tell you for free that Abia North will go the way of APC, Abia central will be battle ground for the parties while PDP will clear Abia South.

In IMO state I can also tell you that aside the three LGA of Mbaise [ie Ahiara, Ezinihite and Ahiazu ] where the PDP candidate comes the remaining LGA are open for grabs. Rochas, Uche Nwosu and Uzodinma will join forces to deliver Orlu senatorial zone to APC where they will quarrel will be in governorship so also Ararume, Uwajimogu and Tony chukwu will fight over Okigwe zone.

For Rivers and Bayelsa it is already given for PDP and if you noticed I didn't include them in the states I listed above.

2 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by AtikulatedNaija: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
If a president doesn't answers questions correctly even after being explained to like he's in pry 2 and still the answer didn't hit the question and you still want to vote for him my brothers and sisters you have brain tumor
If the wife of the president should come out to say his husband govt has been hijack by the cabals and you still feel that president deserve second term you need a brain check I will pay the bills

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gains Of Ugwuanyi’s Rural Development Strategy / A Soldier Killed A Man, See The Soldier That Killed Him / See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.