Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) (37272 Views)

Briton Tracks His Stolen Iphone To Nigeria One Month After It Disappeared / Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by thebossagain: 12:35am On Feb 11, 2019
This is an eye opener this is how I parkedmy car inside teslim balogun stadium in surelere ,only to come back and my windows glasses where down, if not for the security in the car they would have stolen the car, criminal's. Every where, I have to get that pedal lock tommorow to re-enforce the security.
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by dapillar: 1:52am On Feb 11, 2019
anibabes007:
Have they checked under the chairs in church?
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by kindness44: 2:22am On Feb 11, 2019
undecided
anibabes007:
we the always get person way the joke over serious matter undecided
anibabes007:
we the always get person way the joke over serious matter
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by TPound(m): 2:29am On Feb 11, 2019
Tell him to log on to www.legitcar.ng and fill in the necessary details of the stolen vehicle...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by nwabobo: 3:31am On Feb 11, 2019
ogbiwa:
Goodevening people.

I kindly indulge you. My friend went to church this morning and parked his car within the church's premises only to come out later and the car was gone.

Car make: Toyota Camry (Envelope light)
Color: Grey
Reg No: KTU 444 CE
Engine no: 55728619
Chassis no: 4T1BG22K11U24912

Church: St Patrick's Catholic Cathedral, Awka
Time of theft: 08:30am 02/10/2019

Sadly this is the only picture of the car we have as my friend just recently formatted his phone.

Kindly help broadcast this let's help this guy anyway we can in hopefully tracing this car. Thank you much.

Register the details here and if you are on Twitter, post it and tag @9jastolencars

http://naijastolencars.com/register-a-stolen-vehicle/vehicle
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by fareed69(m): 3:36am On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=Rubbiish post=75609222]
how will u sub
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Afritop(m): 4:21am On Feb 11, 2019
He should use it as seed offering.
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:46am On Feb 11, 2019
hmmm
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by capitalzero: 4:51am On Feb 11, 2019
for camry or corolla, get steering lock + or - comprehensive insurance.
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by 4ckTOTO: 5:23am On Feb 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
Ha!!! "Pencil light"!!! No tracker!!?? See ehen!! Let us tell ourselves the truth!!!! "John 19:30"......... angry

Ps--- If nah me, like 4-5 ushers go sleep cell, if care is not taken pastor sef fit be guest speaker for cell too because Las Las this Nigeria everybody nah suspect....... angry
Please shut up. Just look at you sounding as if it's a norm. How many people use trackers in nigeria. Why can't you be real atimes

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Ajokeade17: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2019
anibabes007:
yeye �
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Ajokeade17: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2019
TwoBottles:
Your friend should be happy that he lost just a car. My guy lost his shoes when he went into the mosque to pray.
undecided you can't be serious.
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by yvelchstores(f): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2019
Olukat:

Get a pedal lock.
The car security is porous
it even seems cheaper. I will invest in one

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Gratiapoultry11: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2019
See bellow

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by demoBaba: 7:05am On Feb 11, 2019
dupaka:
is your right to get winning game subscribe and win your game call or whatsapp us

Scammer everywhere, you don't need my 2k okay.... Sell your family house to play that ticket... You become billionaire built mansion your family... Okay animal

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by bejick(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2019
Metamo4sis22:
I don't see the reason why we can sacrifice above a million to buy a car and you can not sacrifice not up to 4% of the cost of the car to install a reliable GPS Tracker... It takes grace to recover such. God will intervene.

tracker that they will disable sharperly abeg
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by bejick(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2019
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539
foolish boy of all thing na phone you dey beg, your survival is still far. continue we are watching in 5d
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by idu1(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2019
technicallyrich:

thanks
my friend pedal/steering lock plus tracker for your car undecided
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by hitman131: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2019
the car don rapture
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by dante0147: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2019
This Type of car as been on the list of car thieves... Tjats how they stole my friends own around Akowonjo
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2019
anibabes007:

Stop making fun if someone misfortune

You could be the next victim and you will see how dishearteningit feels
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2019
anibabes007:

Stop making fun of someone misfortune

You could be the next victim and you will feel how disheartening it is
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Beblessedbaba: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2019
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539
Pele oh. Who owns this phone you are using. And you keep derailing people's tread.

Continue we will open cooperative for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Chinese Men Arrested For Importing Contraband Goods Into Nigeria / Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.