Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2726 Views)

This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
As for me, I'm 22 and I've never had a girlfriend, simply because the few girls i liked, no gree for me, the one's that liked me but i didn't notice,kept it to themselves and the ones that showed me clearly that they liked me, I didn't like. I don give up for now
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by luvyaself95(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
ERORR404:
As for me, I'm 22 and I've never had a girlfriend, simply because the few girls i liked, no gree for me, the one's that liked me but i didn't notice,kept it to themselves and the ones that showed me clearly that they liked me, I didn't like. I don give up for now
In that case your moniker suit you
you're absolutely Error...

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Justfunkira(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Auladimeji1: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
luvyaself95:
In that case your moniker suit you you're absolutely Error...
Confirmed one
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Auladimeji1: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Justfunkira:
your mate dey bomb site from morning till night trying to make $$.
You dey here dey talk about girlfriend undecided undecided undecided

you're not a serious person at all undecided
Linda Ikeji is a female like you. Why are you not rich

7 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
ERORR404:
same here bro. 22 n no girlfriend. I stay all day browsing, programming and playing games too. I cannot coman kee myself

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MJBOLT: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
at age 10,i was in primary 5
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Kenzico(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by gabby333(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Justfunkira:

.... anty ooh. you no go leave am make he dey work e matter by himself. na work e dey do na, if e no post how you for take read am?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Justfunkira:

By bomb I'm sure you mean internet fraud, sorry I'm a student with good grades hoping to graduate someday and make an honest living. Maybe by then I'd be able to pay my gateman so that he too can call you for "hookups" cause I'm sure he'd be interested wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
At 9 years.... Oh Blessing, wherever you are, na play I play oooogringrin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by kollinzgee(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Justfunkira:

you are a guy abeg it guys that reply this way .even your dp na scam alert...how much have you made from bombing sites abeg show us your achievements.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
kollinzgee:

you are a guy abeg it guys that reply this way .even your dp na scam alert...how much have you made from bombing sites abeg show us your achievements.
Correct guy, you sabi
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
MRSoftapples:
I have never had a girlfriend in my life.

Even though i am one of the most liked and loved guys by females in school, Church, work, social media, nairaland and my neighborhood.

Sometimes ehn, my friends too dey suprise for me but the catch is that i am the most sexually active amongst my friends.
are you sure you don't mean Vaseline active grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
luvyaself95:
In that case your moniker suit you
you're absolutely Error...
grin Oga the thing don taya me

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Divay22(f): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
I was so scared of my mum smiley
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Jay5mie: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
ERORR404:

By bomb I'm sure you mean internet fraud, sorry I'm a student with good grades hoping to graduate someday and make an honest living. Maybe by then I'd be able to pay my gateman so that he too can call you for "hookups" cause I'm sure he'd be interested wink

That was what we all thought...wake up bro

good grades ko...better wake up

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Divay22:
I was so scared of my mum smiley
Which means you've been having opportunities since before 18?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
MRSoftapples:
I have forked more vaginas than your ancestry..
Easy, this isn't a vagina conquest thread grin That was just a joke undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jay5mie:

That was what we all thought...wake up bro

good grades ko...better wake up
Cause it didn't work out for you doesn't mean it won't also for me, besides do you know how connected i am? undecided

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Cholls(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Divay22:
18 I was so scared of my mum smiley
my sister hope u still a Virginia
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Divay22(f): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
ERORR404:

Which means you've been having opportunities since before 18?
Yeah.
Niggas were coming around.
I've always believed love ain't mean words but action. So i didn't have any money then to show that love(action)and never really liked anyone of them.
And my mum, i dare not walk with a guy and she sees us. she was so good at embarrassing them.

It was crazy growing up. but I'm beginning to enjoy and see good in the values and morals she installed in me.
And she trust my judgement when it comes to the choice of guys i hang out with smiley(I like that)

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
At 9 years.... Oh Blessing, wherever you are, na play I play oooogringrin
See this one undecided

Blessing ko chioma ni grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
I've never dated a lady in my life too... All the ones wey I dey woo no just dey gree look my side
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Divay22:

Yeah.
Niggas were coming around.
I've always believed love ain't mean words but action. So i didn't have any money then to show that love(action)and never really liked anyone of them.
And my mum, i dare not walk with a guy and she sees us. she was so good at embarrassing them.

It was crazy growing up. but I'm beginning to enjoy and see good in the values and morals she installed in me.
And she trust my judgement when it comes to the choice of guys i hang out with smiley(I like that)
I feel like, relationships are much easier for women than men, cause all you do is select, while all we do is chase.
And in the end, some of us get nothing out of it, sometimes i feel maybe I'm ugly or something. I don't just know

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
LightQueen:
See this one undecided

Blessing ko chioma ni grin
Lol.. I no sure say I don date before... No time cool
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Deicide: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
17 she told me she needed space till today i still day Wait.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by HeWrites(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
tosyne2much:
I've never dated a lady in my life too... All the ones wey I dey woo no just dey gree look my side

Tooosin! What a beautiful lie...

Continue...

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Sex Myth We All Believe / This Girl Need Jesus, See What A 16 Yrs Old / What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.