Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire (31736 Views)

NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash / Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by Quality20(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
He should go abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by ionsman: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
'Classmate of Buhari'... I thought Buhari didn't go to secondary school. These people are fools I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by hazardneymar: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
I tot dey said pmb never attended any secondary school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by kings09(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
ClearFlair:
One corrupt individual gone. Atiku and Obi to follow.
What of Gandudollar, babachir
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Imagine a country with Atiku as President, Saraki as Senate President and Onoghen as CJN!!! A TI KU meaning we are all dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by akoaki(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Onnoghen should be sacked and jailed. He is obote man!

Most youths will not understand your reference to " Obote man ".
Orun re to Idi Amin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by sanpipita(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is purely strategy nobody knows what the verdict of NJC, cupp know they are playing a smart game
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by buhariguy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
princemillla:
Nija shud be divided in peace
no more atikulooting ,
It is now"let us divide " even before the official defeat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by princemillla(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
buhariguy:
no more atikulooting ,
It is now"let us divide " even before the official defeat

Calm down, it's just 6days. Don't be in a rush
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by bigpicture001: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ray97:
Buhari classmate. I thought they said he didnt go to school.

Wake up "dead" man!

Is it true or false that all your classmates from jss1 all did WAEC..?

And that all of them that did WAEC all collected their certificate...?

The answer to that is the answer to ur nonsense questions...!!!!
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
bigpicture001:

Wake up "dead" man!

Is it true or false that all your classmates from jss1 all did WAEC..?

And that all of them that did WAEC all collected their certificate...?

The answer to that is the answer to ur nonsense questions...!!!!
u that u re alive make sure u vote atiku u hear ba.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by cjrane: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Let us watch and see. Buhari is determined to have a puppet Judiciary under Justice Tanko Mohammed to rubber stamp his sham rigged elections.

It is either the judiciary will stop bending to the will and manipulation of the executive branch of government or we don't have a democracy.

So how is the judiciary the last hope of the common man when the executive tells it what to do??
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by duwdu: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
DMerciful:
Nothing will save Bubu. His defeat is already sealed..He is just jumping from one slippery tree to another!

I like your show of confidence fa.

In my own humble opinion, though, Buhari with his party the APC is set to coast to a comfortable victory from when the polls come to a close — and ballots are totalled — at the end of this week and thereafter!

In the meantime, good luck to all shades of opinion, and may the best man and party win!

P34c3
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by TruthinAction: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Onnoghen should be sacked and jailed. He is obote man!

There are really no saints amongst the judiciary. He was just made a scape goat.
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by teejona(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/10/onnoghen-cupp-releases-leaked-njc-resolution/

Always crying... I don tire for PDP. Umar is Buhari's secondary school mate, the same Buhari you accused of not attending secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by Guzel: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
This NJC decision will increase the momentum on the part of president buhari in the last week to elections. This is a big victory to the anti corruption fight.
Many PDP members will be demoralized vote based on this thinking that the election will be rigged
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by otokx(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
This people should allow NJC to do their work.
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by ebenholer(m): 2:46am On Feb 11, 2019
We can no longer be deceived that Atiku is a corrupt man. People are just being jealous of how he makes his money through businesses. I had once believed this lie too but now I can no longer be blindfolded.
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by 0koyibos: 3:17am On Feb 11, 2019
ebenholer:
We can no longer be deceived that Atiku is a corrupt man. People are just being jealous of how he makes his money through businesses. I had once believed this lie too but now I can no longer be blindfolded.

Lol
This one just enter thread and is jam talking off point.
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by deomelo: 3:58am On Feb 11, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Imagine a country with Atiku as President, Saraki as Senate President and Onoghen as CJN!!! A TI KU meaning we are all dead.

Add Ben Bruce, Fayose, Dino, FFK.....All start looting and stealing Cabinet.
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2019
etrouble:
How can you fools say Justice Abdulahi Umaru was President Buhari Secondary School classmate after saying that Buhari never went to Secondary School? I think the best is for CUPP and PDP to boycott the elections since the Bureau De Change ex-CJN which you planned to use to compromise the election has been kicked in the ass.

A corrupt ex-Customs rogue called Atikuloot and a corrupt ex-Banker called Obituary joined by a bank looter and a State enslaver called Sarathief are comparing themselves to a retired Military Strategist called Buhari and a Professor of Law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria called Osinbajo. Imagine dogs comparing themselves to Lions.

He went but does not have school certificate idiot
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by victor8269: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2019
Yambee:
Are we still talking about this man?

He is gone like the wind(exactly like the movie title says)

How do people with good conscience fight for a very corrupt person? The judiciary is supposed to be the last hope of the common man,and this man single handedly corrupted an entire institution.

It will never be well for any supporter of this man.
Neither will it be well for those who support a deaf and brain dead caricature without WAEC certificate to rule 180million smooth hackers.
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by victor8269: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2019
etrouble:
How can you fools say Justice Abdulahi Umaru was President Buhari Secondary School classmate after saying that Buhari never went to Secondary School? I think the best is for CUPP and PDP to boycott the elections since the Bureau De Change ex-CJN which you planned to use to compromise the election has been kicked in the ass.

A corrupt ex-Customs rogue called Atikuloot and a corrupt ex-Banker called Obituary joined by a bank looter and a State enslaver called Sarathief are comparing themselves to a retired Military Strategist called Buhari and a Professor of Law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria called Osinbajo. Imagine dogs comparing themselves to Lions.
Professor that doesn't know where we were or a Military strategist that doesn't remember the name of the professor he is strategizing with or a fan that has left his brain in the cupboard, who's dumber?
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2019
I hope our leaders know say election is just days from now
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by jellington: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2019
People are mostly insincere they only pretends as if they want change but many are engrossed by corruption. Buhari has blocked millions of public servants and politicians from their old corrupt ways of life,No matter what Atiku offer you to buy your conscience we will defeat you on the 16th February,2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Chapel Okorocha Built In Government House (Photos) / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.