Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC (22996 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Realdeals(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
The presidential candidates of six political parties present their plans to Nigerians at 'The People's Debate', organised by TVC in conjunction with Enough is Enough (EiE) Nigeria.

Omoyele Sowore African Action Congress (AAC)
Fela Durotoye Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN)
Kingsley Moghalu Young Progressives Party (YPP)
Donald Duke Social Democratic Party (SDP)
Tope Fasua Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party (ANRP)
Yabiagi Sani Action Democratic Party (ADP).

Watch Live streaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_mwr2Nl6K4

cc: lalasticlala
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Realdeals(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigeria was set up as a business in 1914.
It's 58 years now.
Some jackals have turned Nigeria into their private businesses.
This is the story of Nigeria.

- Omoyele Sowore

Broadband service will become a fundamental right if I'm elected president - Sowore

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by DLondonboiy: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari has borrowed 12billion dollars in the last 3years, yet no jobs...

Wetin den take this money do?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by ednut1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sowore talks like mc oluomo smh

4 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by divinehand2003(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol

Without the presence of any PDP or APC presidential aspirant, debates becomes meaningless, lack lustre and boring.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Coolcash1: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari and Atiku equals oppression

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by obembet(f): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
DMerciful:
Waste of time
Timagex:
The real presidential candidates are not there. cool

This set of people.need help... Ur parents support this people, where they are now.. And u want to continue from where dey stop. Keep hail atiku and buhari... U children will start from where u stop too

17 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by MrSix: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
With no Buhari nor Atiku?

I sell USA used laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

2 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by tolulope1990(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol...sh***thole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Korllami007: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
smiley
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by alaye123: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin

ASSOCIATION OF LOSERS!!! THEY CAN STILL SALVAGE THEIR SORRY ASS BY FORMING A COALITION NOW...IF NOT THEY ARE A WASTE OF BALLOT PAPERS...

VOTE NOT FIGHT
ELECTION NO BE WAR

8 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Oshlander: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2019

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Timagex(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
The real presidential candidates are not there. cool
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Is Mallam Governotorial there?

3 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by hucienda: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Well, let's allow the pretenders to the throne entertain the people. It is a democracy after all. Such a shame that that President of the Federal Republic of Nairaland, sponsored by two monikers operated by the same individual, is not part of this 'debate'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by esivue007(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
If any/a sane citizen listen attentively to saying even with an ESTABLISHED FACT OF these young,vibrant and ever-ready to serve leaders,I dont think any of the old folks/jackals should be given a chance,come saturday polls.
Ohh my God!!!
These dudes are Ready to serve Wholeheartedly!!!
They all talk with PASSION.

6 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by superior1: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hypocrite media

Why are they just getting the platform to showcase themselves a week to election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by JusticePlanet: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
*GOODNIGHT GUYS I HAVE 2 WAKE UP AT CHELSEA O'CLOCK 2MORO MORNING

7 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Korllami007: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Buhari has borrowed 12billion dollars in the last 3years, yet no jobs...

Wetin den take this money do?

Without any doubt the money has been shared by the cabal in the government.
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by DMerciful(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Waste of time
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by gbaskiboy: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ok, no light to watch and no data to stream it live...
Can anyone help me out?
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by ItzBIM(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
We have the data but can’t process it because of our analog rulers.

Omoyele Sowore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Laserman: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
So what "browsing" phone did you use to send this message?
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539

4 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Ekakamba: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
They're available for the debate because they ain't got serious electioneering. grin tongue
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by virginboy1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
ednut1:
Sowore talks like mc oluomo smh

Wetin you sabi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) / Why Is America So Blessed? / I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.