Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) (35835 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by logon599: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2019
singing is it too late now to sack Sarri by Justin Bieber.

I heard Chelsea have pulled out of the Carabao Cup final with ManCity on health grounds. They are sick of playing ManCity grin

Meanwhile that sextape post up there got me badgringrin

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile for more samples. Thanks
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by FantasyHub: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2019
cheesy[color=][/color]
Shame on CHELSHIT.
I don't pity them.
They got decimated and lacerated again. Joginho CANNOT start match in West ham team. Bunch of losers.
LOL
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by baratech: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2019
He was ashamed... Just want to run to the dressing room
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
martineverest:
is Chelsea still in for carabao cup final?

to avoid another massive disgrace, they shouldn't even be at the stadium that day
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by sule1996(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by droptrend205: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2019
PREDICT!! Man United vs PSG To Meet TODAY @ 9:00pm (Drop Your Predictions & Grab Free Airtime )

LINK = https://nairatrend.com.ng/predict-man-united-vs-psg-to-meet-today-900pm-drop-your-predictions-grab-lots-of-airtime/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles / Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.