Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions (48757 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by EmekaBlue(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
useless ugly afonja bitch

i hope afonja women back home teach her a big lesson

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
I think it is quite stupid, sending your kid to be trained by others and so far away to boot
She didn't slap her mom because she stays in the US but because her parents failed in their responsibility in teaching her morals. They need to own their failure and start teaching her right. If they think whoever they are sending her to will do a better job, they will only end up with a broken daughter who hates them even more
Do they even know children often suffer sexual, emotional and physical abuse when they are sent to relatives?
Anyway, if only this story is true sha or the cousin hasn't squealed already, this one that it is already on the 'net

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by InvertedHammer: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
/
She just need to make one SOS phone call to the US Embassy and she will be back in US.

Waste of time.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
If the story is true......I like the mum...there's no better punishment right now......any wayward child should be sent to Nigeria....around that Maiduguri side..not too close to the bokoharam wahala...but close enuf to know there's two sides to life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
She just need to make one SOS phone call to the US Embassy and she will be back in US.

Waste of time.

/

You are funny....the government can't force a parent on how to raise their child unless the child is being abused under the US law....and sending a daughter to her family in Nigeria for reasons best known to the parent isn't abuse.....
Clearly she's still a minor(under 17)....if she forces her way back to the US...na foster care be her destination....that's way worse...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by stevinodevine: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Welcome to 9ja, system changer.
EVILFOREST:
GOOD ONE.
Most NIGERIAN LADIES lose their senses the moment they get admitted into the US.
She has got a bad record already.
US KIDS are too WILD.
Call their PARENTS all sorts of Names, all in the name of freedom.
They utter 10,000 insults in 10secs.
PLEASE withhold her PASSPORT the moment she arrives NIGERIA

Phuck Off....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by AmeLonRo(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Too bad for the daughter.

Egberun Amin Ko To

This title is Yoruba language o. It simply means “1000 amen is not enough”. What are you saying? 1000 amen is not enough? Are you kidding me or something? Am not kidding anyone and I don’t say (write) what I don’t mean and I don’t mean what I don’t say (write). Some years ago while attending one of the Ahmadiyya Schools at Oniwaya road, Agege, our principal, Baba Salami told us egberun amin ko to! He was speaking at the morning assembly and stated that some students depend on so many things to pass their examinations. Some depend on juju. I don’t know how that works. I have not and don’t intend to use it. According to him again, some depend on “ogun isoye” (drug that will quicken your memory). According to the aged teacher and administrator again it is what is in one’s memory that ogun isoye will bring back to him or her. If nothing has been stored upstairs via reading and studying the same EMPTY things will be returned to the user of ogun isoye.

He went on to say that some depend on prayers alone. And that was when he said “egberun amin ko to”. On the eve of your examination, you have not read anything.

Please read details. comments and many more at https://newkokoro.com/2019/02/09/egberun-amin-ko-to/
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by stevinodevine: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Welcome to 9ja, system changer.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by IceTrice01: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
grin

This is actually a subtle insult and indictment on Nigeria. Here's why:

Her mum could easily have reported her to the police over there and they would have charged her with criminal assault.

Instead, her mum chose to send her back to Nigeria. It shows that in her mum's mind, being in Nigeria is a tougher punishment than making her face the American criminal justice system.

You're too wise bro, u need to sell off some of ur senses please bro, I beg u in the name of God
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by ElsonMorali: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2019
EmekaBlue:
useless ugly afonja bitch

i hope afonja women back home teach her a big lesson

Are you not too old for this or is this your default setting, brain = turned off??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by Mruwa1(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2019
Omoh welcome to nigeria na airport u go start to see phcn at work then when u reach house stay for 2 days no light to charge phone,ipad then u go know say na small heaven u dey before for US.....nobody go advise am to try libya route then when u reach oversea dis time u go humble
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by InvertedHammer: 12:26am On Feb 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You are funny....the government can't force a parent on how to raise their child unless the child is being abused under the US law....and sending a daughter to her family in Nigeria for reasons best known to the parent isn't abuse.....
Clearly she's still a minor(under 17)....if she forces her way back to the US...na foster care be her destination....that's way worse...
/
I already told you what will happen. What happens after that and where she ends up is their problem.

/
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by uuzba(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2019
thesicilian:
There's no greater pain than spending your youth to train a child who then turns around to start maltreating you. I hope she gets taken straight to the village.
Train child ke? Where is the father in all this? No father, no authority. Was the mom some prostitue or what? It is her soft hand that spoilt the child. The child has grown wings because the mom cannot explain the absense of the child's father. The child thinks the mum is a hoe. Hence the disrespect and slap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by Tizu(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2019
Stupid child of hard working parents. In the next 3 months she go hear am
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by Jummyju: 12:40am On Feb 11, 2019
post=75608991:

This is the Best THREAD of the day!
She got served.
She go get good sense for Naija before going back! cheesy wink.
Stupid girl!!
that's if she even survive the pant saga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by Jaqenhghar: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2019
Crimecity:
Below is a montage of a Nigerian lady based in the United States sent back to Nigeria for slapping her mom.

According to a twitter user who is a relation to the lady, he shared a montage of the whole ordeal on his handle, narrated how her cousin sister was sent to Nigeria to stay a period of 3 years with her grandma without her prior knowledge.

Read his tweet below...

So my cousin is being sent to Nigeria because she slapped her mum She thinks she’s going on holiday for a week but she’s going for 3 years :// here’s a cute montage I made of the whole ordeal

Nigerians who reacted to the montage, were so excited and willing to hear more updates of their incoming sister...

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

Please what is cousin sister abeg? Na cousin abi na sister.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by Starboytwo(m): 1:07am On Feb 11, 2019
This is disheartening... So na naija be the punishment for the slap....

So we way we dey here, na punishment we dey suffer...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by nextnear(m): 1:21am On Feb 11, 2019
Crimecity:
Below is a montage of a Nigerian lady based in the United States sent back to Nigeria for slapping her mom.

According to a twitter user who is a relation to the lady, he shared a montage of the whole ordeal on his handle, narrated how her cousin sister was sent to Nigeria to stay a period of 3 years with her grandma without her prior knowledge.

Read his tweet below...

So my cousin is being sent to Nigeria because she slapped her mum She thinks she’s going on holiday for a week but she’s going for 3 years :// here’s a cute montage I made of the whole ordeal

Nigerians who reacted to the montage, were so excited and willing to hear more updates of their incoming sister...

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

that's what happens when you fail to control your frustration and anger, you tends to be relegated to more frustration level of learning the hard way.
When you think you are above the law and the law deals bitterly with you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by monisexy(f): 1:21am On Feb 11, 2019
Good for her
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 11, 2019
As if Naija is a country filled with saints.
dem no dey hear say person dey kill their mama for here?
Dumb people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:48am On Feb 11, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
grin

This is actually a subtle insult and indictment on Nigeria. Here's why:

Her mum could easily have reported her to the police over there and they would have charged her with criminal assault.

Instead, her mum chose to send her back to Nigeria. It shows that in her mum's mind, being in Nigeria is a tougher punishment than making her face the American criminal justice system.

any smart person knows that reporting your child in the US (or anywhere in the west) is a joke, and apart from a slap on the wrist, they dont teach these kids anything....far from it, it actually gives these kids a sense of superiority over their parents. so sending them back to Nigeria, where you can ABUSE educate these disrespectful kids the way you see fit, is the only way out.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by airsaylongcon: 2:33am On Feb 11, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/

Waste of time.

/

Phone call is too much. She just needs to flash them
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by YorubaAssasin: 3:03am On Feb 11, 2019
She's definitely from the rising sun region of Nigeria. Yoruba kids are well brought up due to the quality of morals and values of our culture. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions by CarGuidNG: 3:11am On Feb 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.