Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) (5508 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Kanayo O. Kanye Curses The Person Who Started Rumours That He Is Dead (video) / Davido Curses Internet Troll & His Generations For Calling Ifeanyi A “frog” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by FlackoJodye: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't blog but he just did it

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by SalamRushdie: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
where did he insult Hausa ?

14 Likes

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by JasonScoolari: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
I still can't find where he "Curses" the hausa tribe.

Useless OP

5 Likes

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by dulux07(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davido behaves immature, it is not everything u react to, think about the future. Nothing is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davido is so uncultured, so vulgar, without class and distastefully ill mannered.
Truthfully, money cannot buy good character.

The more you want to like him , the more he gives you reason(s) not to...I mean bleh! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by festacman(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by festacman(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dear Davido, for the sake of your brand, I have an advice for you in times like this:
SHUT THE F**K UP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by decatalyst(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Davido is so uncultured, so vulgar, without class and distastefully ill mannered.
Truthfully, money cannot buy character.

The more you want to like him , the more he gives you reason(s) not to...I mean bleh! angry

The young boy is a rich slowpoke.

I wonder if money chase away sense when it is too much ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by lilmax(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
when rich life is given to you freely

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Very misleading caption

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2019
cool
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by NotAsheeple: 12:28am On Feb 11, 2019
Can someone close to OP help me tell him that he (OP) is mad

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by 0koyibos: 2:49am On Feb 11, 2019
Davido lacks proper parental upbringing.

He's behaving like someone brought up by Aunty Kemi Olunloyo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by Speedyconnect15: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2019
Looking for Hausa
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by Onyi22(f): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2019
I stand with Davido
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I still can't find where he "Curses" the hausa tribe.

Useless OP
Very Very Useless OP.
This is how they cause confusion and problems all over thr country.
Winch!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by jendhorlee(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2019
so the person told you personally he's a Hausa guy abi

receive sense
Amen
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by TDonald: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
[s]Davido is so uncultured, so vulgar, without class and distastefully ill mannered.

The more you want to like him , the more he gives you reason(s) not to...I mean bleh![/s] angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2019
This OP is a damn fool...
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2019
He didn't insult Hausa tribe. The guy he was replying to has a Yoruba moniker. But the thing is this Davido talks a lot. He should be ready to ignore the comments that trails his tweets. Most times I wonder if 2baba is on social media. Dat guy is damn too mature.

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by JasonScoolari: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
post=75615953:

Very Very Useless OP.
This is how they cause confusion and problems all over thr country.
Winch!
Lol
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by Heywhizzy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

Despite the so called uncultured character, He has done more for Nigeria than the guy and people and prolly done more than you also, no disrespect

Bottom line is make an impact with whatever you have, everyone reacts angrily after being offended, same with Davido but no he is a celeb and he's rich, he has to be calm for the media

Pastors would lay curses on anyone who talks against their ministry but davido factually insulted someone talking against his ambition, but it is David that is uncultured

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by teresafaith: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
The first tweet sounded like someone I know on nairaland, that blogs but doesn't have a blog site and he's very active in romance section.
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by jayson87: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

I davido campaigns as a governatorial' in buhari's voice, i will vote for him. America has trump, Nigeria needs davido
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by tossie101(f): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by vufety: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
be careful the word you use on social media
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by safarigirl(f): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

everybody cannot be for everybody and everybody cannot have everything.

He is uncultured, but so many cultured youths think they are to good for Nigeria or for nigerian politics. How many rich kids put themselves on the line like he does? How many?

A small boy is out here showing most Nigeruans how to be a man and because he isn't doing it the way most of you would prefer, you say he is uncultured. It is not Davido that hunger is killing in this country, Davido is not looking fir work, he is not begging online. He is gainfully employed and has a fat inheritance to crash on if all else fails for him, he has an American passport if kasala burst, but he has chosen to be on the front lines of the electoral battle, yet, some of you think you can raise your noses at him.

uncultured or not, he has a lot more going for him than 80% of Nigerian youths, so, the fact that he's the one heavily involved in politics, that does not involve worshipping relics, should be something for the so-called cultured youths to ponder over

1 Like

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
safarigirl:
everybody cannot be for everybody and everybody cannot have everything.

He is uncultured, but so many cultured youths think they are to good for Nigeria or for nigerian politics. How many rich kids put themselves on the line like he does? How many?

A small boy is out here showing most Nigeruans how to be a man and because he isn't doing it the way most of you would prefer, you say he is uncultured. It is not Davido that hunger is killing in this country, Davido is not looking fir work, he is not begging online. He is gainfully employed and has a fat inheritance to crash on if all else fails for him, he has an American passport if kasala burst, but he has chosen to be on the front lines of the electoral battle, yet, some of you think you can raise your noses at him.

uncultured or not, he has a lot more going for him than 80% of Nigerian youths, so, the fact that he's the one heavily involved in politics, that does not involve worshipping relics, should be something for the so-called cultured youths to ponder over
Excuse me ??
What's with the epistle like you have some scores to settle with me ??

I think if Davido wants to represent the people, he should learn how to speak decently like someone raised in a decent home, who was given an opportunity to study and not like someone who grew up in the streets without an education who only knows how to talk vulgar.

I like him but most times he disappoints me with his choice of words .

I'm even surprised you failed to see my point ...Well, I'm entitled to my opinion as you're entitled to yours.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by Gulher: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
He was hurt by the guy's comment.

Most people condemning him would react same if someone trashes their dream like that.

op are you trying to brew tribal e-war?
FlackoJodye:
I don't blog but he just did it
Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by AlPeter: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Gulher:
He was hurt by the guy's comment.

Most people condemning him would react same if someone trashes their dream like that.

op are you trying to brew tribal e-war?
Only an Immature over grown and senseless person will react like that... seriously this is a prime evident to the fact that money can't buy sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Jaruma Charges N200,000 For People To See Her / Ini Edo Now Dating Actor Mike Godson Who Is 8years Younger Than Her / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.