Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male (537 Views)

Photo: IQ Of US Voters Vs NG Voters / Real Reason Why Mudashiru Obasa Is Targeting Non Indigenes Especially The Igbos / Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by Religiotribalis: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
I have been wondering why,how and for what if you ask me

Its a sad one .

I haven't check that much on the reasons but putting out the questions for those who may have conducted research in this area

I saw on one thread where they said the average IQ of a nigerian is below the retardation point of 70

What could be the cause
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by hahn(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
It is God's will

Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by Religiotribalis: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
hahn:
It is God's will

You don't believe in God

How come this is Gods will for almost 200million people
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by hahn(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Religiotribalis:

You don't believe in God

But most of these people with low IQs do tongue

How come this is Gods will for almost 200million people

Everything is god's will. No be so?
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by LuciferCelibate: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
If the average for men is 70 & they are still able to deceive the women into unwanted pregnancies then the average for women should be around 32.

Linda Ikeji is a perfect example.

*spits angry
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by thesicilian: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Religiotribalis:
I have been wondering why,how and for what if you ask me

Its a sad one .

I haven't check that much on the reasons but putting out the questions for those who may have conducted research in this area

I saw on one thread where they said the average IQ of a nigerian is below the retardation point of 70

What could be the cause
It's actually believable, looking at the comments from the average Nairalander.
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by GenSpecifics: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Same reason why God made the beasts of the earth dumb

Nigerians are savages on the average

Just imagine if El Rufai, Buhari and Buratai had access to nukes
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by adekolaelect(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Many are not trained to know the different BTW Value and wealthy .whenever we recognized Value that is when people we have better ways of reasoning.
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by Religiotribalis: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
GenSpecifics:
Same reason why God made the beasts of the earth dumb

Nigerians are savages on the average

Just imagine if El Rufai, Buhari and Buratai had access to nukes

The path of the above listed guys leads to distruction
And there they shall end
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by SalamRushdie: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
The sooner we realise not that the human race is made up of many diverse species of Humans the better for us ... The humans that inhabit this part of the planet are naturally not very smart , are alive only to survive , they trust humans from their own sub species better ( tribalism ), they know how to dance , they have a high threshold for alcohol , they are natural cheats as cheating is one other survival instincts they have , then they are excellent in mimicking other human species especially their mannerism, intelligence and accent
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by akoaki(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Too much belief in what God will do is responsible for the low IQ.
Nations with very religious people fall into this category. They believe their God will do anything and everything for them and they don't have to use their brain .
Re: Why Is The Average IQ Of Nigerians Low:::especially The Male by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Extreme poverty dey starve brain of essential nutrient na grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Will Win / Rest In Peace APC (picture) / Election Postponement Comedy And Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.