Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election (30949 Views)

Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by DONFASZY(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
If u play video game or any sport game,u wil know that NEXT LEVEL of the next game will be more hard n difficult... Vote wisely,dis man beg?s suicides news, hardship n drastic drop in Nig economy is alarming...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by gentlegenius(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy grin sai Baba 4+4=8
Your attention is needed here...
https://www.nairaland.com/5011785/nairaland-2019-presidential-election-poll?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4393862337

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by abduljabbar4(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
gentlegenius:

https://www.nairaland.com/5011785/nairaland-2019-presidential-election-poll?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4393862337

Congratulations to Atiku. Let him go and collect his certificate of return from lalastic.lala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'd miss lai muhamed so much,the same way I'm missing madam peace right now. Chae!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Delaw00(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Something is telling me buhari will win this election,but small boi like me what do i know....lemme just sit down and observesad.
Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
limeta:
Hiss spit
I spit join... i even yell seff,lol. Agba oshi alailaanu ni buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Richardonald:
no b buhari write this thing, na cabals write am, the old man is just reading Macmillan... what happened to Chelsea will soon happen to buhari... HIT like if u support #ATIKU to win.
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Xander85: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abortions:
Abeg Wetin Chelsea play

Never mind Buhari and his antics.....Abortions has more important fish to fry! grin
Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by ipobarecriminals: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
gentlegenius:

don reach 22 pg
Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by AlhajaChinyere: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
awelekiti:
I spit join... i even yell seff,lol. Agba oshi alailaanu ni buhari

Speak your Igbo language
Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by olaitonto(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abortions:
Abeg Wetin Chelsea play
wetin you expect... Na ManCity play, not Chelsea.
Ask me wetin , ManCity play, not Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by lereinter(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
I will vote for you but before 16th Feb

Raise all the dead killed by Fulani herdsmen

Tell your friends to release Leah sharibu

return the dollar to what u met it

Okay it's too much

Do only two then

So the devil also begs, I rebuke the Devil. Go reside in daura

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Speak your Igbo language
imo yooba atata ni mi. Emi kii she omo ale. I just pity some of my people who are too blind to see the light. It will he like in the days of Obasanjo's first term for them,when they voted along ethnic lines by supporting falae

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Jman06(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Just go home and rest sir!
You have failed!

#RetireBuhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by ihumble4u: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
This buhari man have not made a national broadcast for 3 and half yrs in office, why now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by molotov1: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
DEAR PRESIDENT WE BEG YOU

RETURN TO DAURA IN PEACE

PLEASE !

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by arrestdarrester: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Did he say sincerity of purpose? Well, from here it doesn't look that way. In fact its far from it by miles.

How it looks to me is disdain for southerners, indifference towards genocidal attacks of the middlebelt and incurable nepotism of unprecedented proportions.

The deep division and heightened suspicion he has created across board in the country doesn't seem to bother him. That's unbecoming of a statesman.

I doubted the statements credited to him before he came to power in '2005' but I have seen enough to tell me who he truly is. Under GEJ corruption was our biggest problem but under PMB we have both grand corruption and a more serious problem threatening our nationhood.

Let him go, for the more he stays, the more we are unsure of who is ruling us. He doesn't seem to be aware of anything going on in the country. The only way to remove the cabal is to remove him.

OPERATION PVC DANCE loading...99%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Afamed: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
awelekiti:
imo yooba atata ni mi. Emi kii she omo ale. I just pity some of my people who are too blind to see the light. It will he like in the days of Obasanjo's first term for them,when they voted along ethnic lines by supporting falae
And what infrastructural development did Yoruba benefit from Obasanjo regime? Omo Yoruba, does Yoruba spell Yoruba as Yooba? and when did Imo means same as Omo in Yoruba? Perhaps Omo Yoruba from the other side. Yorubas will not abandon the working government to the ones who has promised heaven on earth. if you are truly Yoruba, you will see the achievements of Apc every where in Yoruba land .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
OmoManU:
Sai Baba.
Meanwhile
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by hush15: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
celebgistz2:
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to Nigerians to re-elect him.

He made the plea in a video release by the presidency on Sunday.

Buhari said: “It’s been over three years since you gave me the mandate to oversee the affairs of our dear country.

“It’s not been an easy journey but with sincerity of purpose, perseverance, dedication and most importantly support from individuals like you, we have made great progress.

“Some of these achievements are visible for everyone to see, some are still in the works.

“I hereby humbly ask for your support again in the coming election to enable us to move to the NEXT LEVEL and consolidate on the successes recorded in making our country a better place.

“I don’t take your support for granted. We will continue to work to protect your interest and deliver our mandate.”

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/buhari-begs-nigerians-ahead-of-2019-election

Bluntly speaking, you failed. How? You are not even in control of your own government! The very government you spent almost 7 months to put in place after lying to Nigerians you will hit the ground running . You lost focus on the economy and allowed yourself to be used recklessly with impunity by your associates because of your blind obsession in the fight against corruption to the extent you cant even scold your own and you know charity begins at home.

You are a pawn in your own government and you dont even know it. Should you continue, many wicked people, oppressors will permanently entrench their claws on power. Nigerians cant accept that, power must continually dwell with the people. If the next person fails, we will choose another in his or her stead than to watch your likes cling to power eternally. Never....

That why you cant continue... Go and rest and live your remaining days quietly peacefully.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by otipoju(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
pragmstism:
Buhari is the most corrupt,untrustworthy, sentimental,amoral and most arrogant president to rule Nigeria we can't continue like this.Our leaders need to understand that power belongs to the people not them and if you dont perform you will be voted out.let's get Nigeria working

I tell you that has to be the point of this election.

Its not even really about voting in Atiku, its about voting out Buhari as a message to all politicians that power belongs to the people.

If you dont deliver on your campaign promises...you wont get re-elected.

That way they will sit up and the citizens will be better for it.
V

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
its over...GET LOST already

greedy old mallam

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by omachas: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
WHERE ARE THE FULANI HERDSMEN ?
HAVE THEY REPENTED ?
ARE THEY WAITING FOR THEIR VAMPIRE TO WIN SO THAT THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO KILL WITH IMPUNITY AS USUAL?
WHAT OF BOKO HARAM ?
ARE THEY ON STRIKE?
OR
WAITING FOR THEIR LEADER TO WIN ?
IT IS SAD, THAT IT TOOK NIGERIANS 4YEARS
TO SEE WHAT 5% SAW IN 2015.
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE NIGERIA WORK AGAIN.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Iyajison: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Affliction shall not arise the second time..!!

Surprised though... U no mention corruption tday..!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Vince77(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari had no business being president in the first place. Nigeria is too complex for him to handle.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
F*ck you, idiot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by yemi15(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
kolafolabi:
Can't work cos I am already ATIKULATED

Omoluabi tooto if that is really your name. God bless you bro. Don't be like your "educated" slaves brothers. Posterity will judge them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

And what infrastructural development did Yoruba benefit from Obasanjo regime? Omo Yoruba, does Yoruba spell Yoruba as Yooba? and when did Imo means same as Omo in Yoruba? Perhaps Omo Yoruba from the other side. Yorubas will not abandon the working government to the ones who has promised heaven on earth. if you are truly Yoruba, you will see the achievements of Apc every where in Yoruba land .
kii se yoruba, sugbon yooba. Point of correction. Mo pe bee ki o le mo wipe mio kii se omo ale ni. Oduduwa isn't the right spelling too. Awon baba nla wa a maa pee ni oodua. Ko ye o bi? Mind you bro, all the projects ongoing nationwide not only in yorubaland were all...I mean all Jonathan's projects. He thought he'd finish them in his second term but we showed him the way out as he ignored the voice of the people who put him there to stamp out corruption. We brought Buhari in, not knowing his govt is even going to be worse. Or are you not seeing it? Obasanjo is mr Nigeria and not as biased as Buhari is...both in appointments and the way hes awarding contracts. Wetin vp Osinbajo bring for us? Se ara ile tabi egbon re ni? See the military hardware...all of them are substandard and no thanks to bubu who gave them to funanis, those who dont know how a bullet looks like..they just went and brought junks. See the way boko boys are killing our people up north. It really calls for worry. 2 soldiers were still killed in their base Saturday...not in the battle field oo, won lo kawon mole ni. We will try Atiku and if he messes without economy and security, 4 years is enough for him. before you reply me, look at my moniker very well. Ciao.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ishaq Bello, Nigeria Nominee To ICC, Rejected After Securing 5 Out Of 110 Votes / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.