Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories (1234 Views)

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? / Start Phone Accessories Business / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories by Josefvision(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Help a brother am really interested in Phone Accessories Business where and how can I Buy my Goods at a Cheaper rate thanks.My Gmail is sanatorjoseph@gmail.com
Re: Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories by Magnumproperty: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Josefvision:
Help a brother am really interested in Phone Accessories Business where and how can I Buy my Goods at a Cheaper rate thanks.My Gmail is sanatorjoseph@gmail.com
Go to Alaba market if u stay in Lagos.
Re: Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories by folaz: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
You can import from China at very low prices. You can check 1688.com or aliexpress.
Re: Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories by AstralBody: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
folaz:
You can import from China at very low prices. You can check 1688.com or aliexpress.
pls have u imported from AliExpress before? How did u made payment? Do I need to convert my money in my bank account to dollars or I can make payment using my naira account?
Re: Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories by Ub4sure: 4:22am On Feb 11, 2019
You pay in naira using your naira Mastercard. I have been importing from aliexpress for some time now and i have no issues so far with the site. You can contact me for any more clarification or questions on 08164369241 (WhatsApp or Call). Welcome on board.
Re: Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2019
AstralBody:
pls have u imported from AliExpress before? How did u made payment? Do I need to convert my money in my bank account to dollars or I can make payment using my naira account?
Don't listen to that guy. Go to Alaba and buy whatever you want. A carton of small chargers is not even up to 10k(100pcs)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories by folaz: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
AstralBody:

so sorry I'm just seeing this. I have not ordered before but I know a lot of people do either by paying using their MasterCard or through an agent. You can google to find out some genuine peeps that give training on mini importation and am sure we have a couple of them here on NL. The training usually costs between 2k -5k.
Re: Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2020
ClixMaster:
Don't listen to that guy. Go to Alaba and buy whatever you want. A carton of small chargers is not even up to 10k(100pcs)
Thank You My Brother, But I Am In Imo State, Can You Help Me And Throw Some Light On How To Transport My Goods When Bought Frow Alaba.
Re: Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories by Alabaintprice(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
First things first
Get a shop in a very good location.
The type of goods you want to start with should only be moving goods.
The size of shop you go for should tally with the capital you want to start with....

The place you buy goods is at alaba international market.

If you need more assistance check my whatsap number below

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $1,521/month With Clickbank Simply / 10 Benefits Of Outsourcing Payroll / Cola War: Senate Summons Bigi, Pepsi Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.