Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding (66679 Views)

Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage / Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Randy100: 7:32am On Feb 11, 2019
When a man kneel to propose, they won't react. This generation is breeding bitter women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2019
daddytime:

You are a nitwit...your attempt at scribbling is an epic fail just like everything you've set your hands upon and shall set out to do going forward...
grin grin grin wipe your tears pússy, if anybody in your family had half of what I have your life won't be anywhere near this pathetic
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2019
Lamb101:
No matter how long you are being argued with you will not favor her actions because it stings your ego.
fake online life. You'd be surprised to know that that same girl forming Elizabeth Warren here on nairaland is currently on her knees as we are talking right now sucking dïck

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by NessaBoo(f): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2019
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this, I'm even more surprised people are actually making it an issue...Like seriously? Maybe because i'm used to it tho, growing up in my kind of family, it's a compulsion and you don't have a choice, and it grew on me till now. It's respectful and most especially.... Its our culture!

5 Likes

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2019
lilbest4:
fake online life. You'd be surprised to know that that same girl forming Elizabeth Warren here on nairaland is currently on her knees as we are talking right now sucking dïck
okay Be the judge then. Her actions are morally sound and encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Sparkle777(f): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Honestly, now I know kids occupy our cyber space. I see absolutely nothing in her kneeling down, it shows respect and honour. I bet most condemning her haven't really gotten favour from ppl.
I work in the paramilitary, once met another agency's boss who I went to beg for jobs for my relatives. The day we collected the appointment letters, out of joy and gratitude, I knelt in my uniform wit my uncles and aunts to greet him. Yes,I knelt to show my gratitude, oya coman beat me. If u guys knows how much load it took off my shoulders, u will kneel wit me to thank him.

9 Likes

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by daddytime(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2019
lilbest4:
grin grin grin wipe your tears pússy, if anybody in your family had half of what I have your life won't be anywhere near this pathetic

I sure struck a nerve on the knucklehead...I see what you have not on Nairaland...virtual Billionaire. ..

Apamu...

Abeg go play with your mates for sand sand
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by daddytime(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2019
NessaBoo:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this, I'm even more surprised people are actually making it an issue...Like seriously? Maybe because i'm used to it tho, growing up in my kind of family, it's a compulsion and you don't have a choice, and it grew on me till now. It's respectful and most especially.... Its our culture!

Love your work...humanity is my race and religion...

2 Likes

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by NessaBoo(f): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2019
daddytime:

Love your work...humanity is my race and religion...

Thank You! smiley
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Nanawest: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2019
Chaiiii......but dat first insult ehhh
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2019
The headline should have read "Few selected stupid slayqueens come for a well cultured girl for doing the right thing on her wedding "

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by alakija35: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2019
what is wrong here

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Sterope(f): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
It is her wedding though undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
If she is doing it willing then no problem. But if them force am, na that one be problem. Nothing bad to respect your husband. We are Africans not oyibo

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by DimIsaac10(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
That is her own style of saying thank you...
She is from Yoruba land and well trained..
If your own is to shake your father, goodluck..

2 Likes

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by IYANGBALI: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
What's their business? It's her legs and her body. Useless people whose tribes no get respect for elders

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by lalo128: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nothing wrong here .. It may be her own way of showing respect... undecided
my brother I tire for my pipo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Tomide007: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Its her knees
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Parada: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ugwauyi commission one of a kind link bridge in Enugu as he commissioned signature project https://www.nairaland.com/5016266/enugu-ugwauyi-signature-projects#up
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by RexTramadol1: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Her knees, not yours!
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Davash222:

What nonsense respect embarassed

Why she no start kneeling from house to the venue Nonsense!!!
Don't worry wen you are meant to roll know your white agbada I one part ofb9ja you go understand.

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Uyiii: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
So how's kneeling to appreciate whoever she's appreciating for coming to her wedding a mentality of slavery??
but these stupid slay she goats of nowadays sha, one of the she goats up there even had the effrontery to say this is the injustice and inequality the female folks are subjugated to, like wtf is that, is this from a feminist point of view or outright stupidity enveloped in one crass creature.

People always judging and jumping like morons into stupid conclusions, who knows if she was brought up by that particular person she's kneeling for, idiats.
and for the bride to be so level headed, humble on her very big day says a lot about her and how lucky the groom is to have this very adorable damsel.

may God push this kinda people to us, not these she goats littering all over the place today, claiming stupid rights, misusing english lang in the name of stupid feminism. rubbiish and pocohantas.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Alejob: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Heffe: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Most of the ppl 'cursing' are uncultured, na den type wan libe oyibo life by force..in my place the bride goes round greeting guests, she dare not greet the grooms kinsmen, parents,or uncles standing up..dats culture and its not a sign of disrespect to the bride..

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Obason22(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
this type of ladie don't last long in marriage
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Manson1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
U ppl should leave them naaaa.. It's their life not yours
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by pek(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
daddytime:

You are a nitwit...your attempt at scribbling is an epic fail just like everything you've set your hands upon and shall set out to do going forward...
is this not too harsh?
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Acidosis(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wrong African culture?

But the stolen western culture that encourages men to propose on their knees isn't wrong?

M a d people everywhere.
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by abc115: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
She was brought up in a good home..she is showcasing her culture...what is wrong with these indomie generation self
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by omoteacher(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

That's why sometimes you don't permit people take pictures at your event. They are done with their ceremony but peeps that are not invited are the ones judging them negatively. It's their event and their lives leave them and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by golddeejay(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Feminists and these oyinbo wannabes always making a mountain out of a molehill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food / Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics / Onitsha Native Doctor Performs Engagement Ritual On A Sugar Mummy & Young Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.