Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku (35997 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku by bigfish3k: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
jpphilips:

NJC immunity? how old are you?
Damn I wasted my facts on a toddler

its u that is a toddler.
yes NJC checkmating u before u are brought out to be prosecuted is a form of immunity if u dont know. ur are not a top notch reasoner, u are not a great thinker, if u are u would have known that that NJC act is a form of immunity that protects u from executive rascality. they need to de-robe u before u are prosecuted just like court martialling a military officer before exposing him to be prosecuted. u should think like an adult

i know u.
u are a blind supporter of evil as far it does not affect u
Re: Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku by bigfish3k: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
jpphilips:

The sad part of ignorance is that it robs you the ability for rational thinking and also makes you a closed circuit to new learning.
Everything you are typing here are not based on facts but the crack opinion of politicians on social media, for the sake of your destiny, I will bring some facts closer to you.

Jonathan subsidized you to 87 naira at what cost? He sold oil at $115, his budget in 2013 was 4.87T but in march 2013, RMFAC shared 1.3T naira, what that means is that Jonathan earned nearly a quarter of his annual budget in 1 month. So Jonathan can afford to subsidize you to 87 naira, Buhari does not have that luxury..as a matter of fact, Buhari has been on budget deficit since 2015 (I just hope you understand what that means) in reality, Buhari can not afford to subsidize you to 87 naira, despite that, Jonathan blessed us with scarcity every quarter that trippled that official price, im sure places like the south east never bought pms at 87 naira because of bureaucracies and deliberate inefficiencies created in the process.

At the time Jonathan left in 2015, dollar in the black market was 220 naira, its so sad when my mechanic tells me the price of dollars when I have it in my wallet, a tailor tells me the econometrics of Nigeria, dont quote figures for the fun of it, ask the right questions.

You said Buhari's policies caused recession, perhaps a looter like FFK told you that nonsese because he knows you can't reason for yourself, now listen,

By the second quarter of 2016, almost 2yrs of crude oil shock, 3 countries in Africa fell into recession almost the same time, Nigeria, Angola & Egypt.
What does these countries have in common? Major exporters of crude oil not Buhari.

You said Buhari is academically deficient and you drew that conclusion on the "candidates" well, im not pmb's school teacher so I can not speak of his academic sagacity, I am at a limbo why folks like you believe Obi will run Atiku's economy but pmb makes economic decision with the same constitution? Isn't that a joke?
The economy of Nigeria is run under a structure called NEC headed by the VP who you know is a professor working with consultants attached to his office.

Jonathan was the only president that handed NEC over to Okonjo Iweala under the unconstitutional jargon called the cordinator of the economy at a time she was head of fiscal policies.

You said APC governors asked Jonathan to share one of our reserves components and such failed logic makes sense to you? A mere governor tells a president to share national reserves and the president obliges? Really? I thought you said that man has a PhD?

When OBJ was an illiterate am not sure you were born then, governors made the same request, not only did he ignore them, he refused to appear in court on that matter, thats an illiterate.

Yaradua a Bsc holder was taken to court on the same matter, yet he refused but conceded to use $3.3b of the money to fund the NIPP.
Give me two reasons Why Jonathan nor his party should be returned to power despite the hardship their inactions brought, go and tell illiterate Buhari to share national reserves with you lets see how it goes, mtchew!!

but u forgot to add that the matter was taken to court and the supreme court ruled that the money should be shared. so u are blaming a Ph.d holder for obeying court rules and praising those that disobeyed. continue
so no blame should be put on the APC governors that spear headed that supreme court ruling abi.

but wait oo. why is it that everytime PMB takes over power , the price of oil in the int'l market will plummet and we will go into recession. hope its not bad luck on his side.
if its bad luck let him give way so that those that have good luck and knows how to make money to take over so as to avoid recession the third time.
ur principal said that subsidy was not existing. isnt it
u are now saying that jonathan could afford the luxury
am juxtaposing all he said and promised against what he is doing now. what we know is that if he cant handle , he should resign. there is too much hunger in the land. i repeat his policies caused us recession and hardship. he ban or increased tariff on things that his govt has not provided favorable environment (like electricity)for its production, so why wouldnt the people suffer

you said i cant reason for my self, you that can reason for urself - u should grade PMBs performance on that interview - u shouldnt wait to be his teacher before assessing him as far u can reason for ur self- Grade him if u are not partial, grade him. u know the truth but decide to cover it. if u are gaining something from him and covering his bad, i dont have any problem with that but if u are not gaining anything and u are supporting his bad side, its so unfortunate.
deductions from that interview should tell u that a vote for PMB is vote for different power points in this administration ranging from party chairman, special advisers and others

like every human, PMB has shortcomings, kindly criticize his shortcomings if u are sincere, thats what will make him a better president and stop praise singing even where he has obviously erred
Re: Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku by bigfish3k: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
jpphilips:

Stick to the subject please, we are discussing foreign investors and you mentioned Dasuki, really? remind me again what is that thing you smoke called?

You have no clue who a foreign investor is nor what their priorities are, you sound like those ignoramus that
Said 2yrs ago that pmb sacked foreign investors when our economy didn't even have dollars for them to repartriate their profit, I wonder which should be the priority? I feel sorry for most of you really.

I don't have time to insult anyone, sometimes its fair to speak the truth and damn the consequences.
You don't come online to shout around what you have no clue about yet expect nobody to tell you how clueless you are, it doesn't work that way.

Let me advise you for free, don't ever assume that what you think is correct or your gut feelings is a fact, every opinion you choose to enthrone must pass through the clinical prognosis of research & precedence before adopting it as a fact. You don't tell people what you think foreign investors are concerned about when you havent asked them yourself.

Nigeria attracted the biggest oil companies in the world during the military era, when our justice system is at its ebb, this is a fact, you can now argue with your house help!!

military era was pervasive all around africa during the time u said we attracted the biggest oil companies but now its an aberration. the world order has changed. sane countries and individuals dont go back to such eras. dont rewind us

whatever u are writing just bear in mind that:

money doesnt go along with uncertainty. what u did to the CJN can cause uncertainty and drive away foreign investors. nobody puts his money in uncertainty. Uncertainty is when u have a CJN and an acting CJN at the same time which the constitution does not provide for
Re: Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku by bigfish3k: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Babacele:
Why are you talking like an illiterate.... While Fayose, who was always insulting the president , was governor did Buhari tamper with his immunity? No, it was only the NSA loot traced to him that was frozen by EFCC. ....all statutory pays to eliki like monthly allocation ,Paris club as well as Ecological fund he did enjoy smoothly. Is Ganduje enjoying immunity, yes. Onnoghen nko , No! Is Ganduje facing the law to prove his involvement ? Yes. So what do you want Buhari to do? To take your feelings as the constitution? Bwahaaaaa. Pls don't throw away your vote tomorrow, let us move to the Next Level.

NJC is a form of immunity for the Chief justice and other judicial officers. its to prevent executive rascality on the judiciary so that they wouldnt have interference/disturbance on their job the same thing the immunity does to the governors

if not , why didnt he go through the normal process
Re: Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku by Babacele: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
bigfish3k:

NJC is a form of immunity for the Chief justice and other judicial officers. its to prevent executive rascality on the judiciary so that they wouldnt have interference/disturbance on their job the same thing the immunity does to the governors

if not , why didnt he go through the normal process

NJC is immunity, excuse me? So I have been wasting my time. Chai!
Re: Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku by bigfish3k: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2019
Babacele:
NJC is immunity, excuse me? So I have been wasting my time. Chai!

so whats the work and purpose of NJC. Mr time waster, explain
if nu are a great thinker u will know that that is a form of immunity

u are olodo ...
immunity means protection
NJC protects the judiciary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation / AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.